Help Choosing a RDA

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
So I have wanted a tube mech for a long time, and I have finally been convinced by one @Rob Fisher to get one (he didn't have to try very hard, but I still blame him for enabling me). So I have a black and gold Envii Heretic on its way to me in the near future...

Heretic_BlackGold.jpg

But I am really battling to choose what RDA to put on top of it, and hoping that the guys with more dripping experience can help me out. I need it to be:

• 24mm
  • Black
  • Single Coil
  • Not too flashy or too much branding

The diameter and colour requirements are pretty obvious, but the single coil one is simply because I don't like messing around with dual-coil builds, I find them irritating. So I would like a RDA specifically designed for single coils, or at least well suited to single coil, I don't like the idea of only building on half a deck, but may be convinced if someone has had good experience with it.

The "Not too flashy" requirement is because I'm not a big fan of over the top branding (unless it looks awesome). Anyone that knows me, knows that I tend to choose looks over functionality (yes and then I cry when I get burned, but I'm stubborn like that).

So far here's my list, with pros and cons...

Vandy Vape Pulse 24

VVPL24-2.jpg

vandy-vape-pulse-24mm-Build-deck-loadup-vape-supply.500.500__65807.1502143654.jpg

Pros:

24mm
Black
Understated branding
Found reviews of great single-coil performance
Can drip through cap

Cons:

None that I can see!

Coilart DPro

0000867_xmas-sale-coilart-dpro-rda-black.jpeg

I recently got given one of these and really like it, so it is at the top of my list ATM.

Pros:
Ticks all my requirements
810 Drip Tip, so I can top it off nicely with an aftermarket buy

Cons:
Don't love the branding, but it is pretty subtle at least
Very shallow juice well, so I have to drip a lot.

ADVKEN Gorge - Removed, the silver ring will be too much!

advken-gorge-rda.jpg
18645488_1875419126058560_5489949750344024064_n.jpg

Pros:

Single-coil only
NO branding (the DT will be replaced - another pro)

Cons:

That damned silver rim that the cap sits on!!!!! I think it would break the aesthetics of the whole setup. It would wouldn't it? Or am I just mad?

Bonza RDA

vandy-vape-bonza-black.jpg
fe3f9aead18ecfcc6c08590fc6da2b16.gif

Pros:

Looks frikkin' epic!

Cons:

Split deck so if I wanted to go with a single coil option I feel I wouldn't be using it to the best of it's abilities.

Vandy Vapes Govad - Removed due to reports of leaking

large-vandy-vape-govad-rda6_600x600.jpg
Vandy-Vape-Govad-RDA-8.jpg

Pros:

Ticks all the boxes

Cons:

Haven't heard anything about it whatsoever! I can't say I LOVE the look of it, but it seems pretty interesting.

Please help me guys! I suck at making the right decision!

Last edited:
Back