Help Please - Cape Town

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
I've got everything needed to mix some juice excluding PG.
Also, I need someone to do the actual mixing for me

Is there anyone that can assist ?

EDIT: . Prepared to pay for assistance

Last edited:
A BIG THANK YOU to @MrGSmokeFree . :campeon:

He is sorting me out with PG and the mixing.

He actually came around to me to collect everything so that he can mix at his home.

We also discovered that we live in the same area - literally about 5 minutes from each other.

THANKS a million Gary. :campeon:

Also, THANKS again to you @Faiyaz Cheulkar for the PG offer.

He actually came around to me to collect everything so that he can mix at his home.

We also discovered that we live in the same area - literally about 5 minutes from each other.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I was stressing for you @ddk1979! Good job @MrGSmokeFree! :b1:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I was stressing for you @ddk1979! Good job @MrGSmokeFree! :b1:

I was getting a bit concerned since I now have about 7-10 days of juice left.
I thought I was fine when they announced a 3 week lockdown since I estimated I had about 2-3 months worth of juice to carry me through this period.
Sitting at home resulted in increased vaping and we are now on day 66 of lockdown with no end in sight regarding the ban on tobacco and vaping products.
And to crown it all I dropped 2 mods on the floor during this time, one of which works intermittently and the other one has a battery door that keeps popping open which causes the batteries to slip out. :mad:

I was getting a bit concerned since I now have about 7-10 days of juice left.
I thought I was fine when they announced a 3 week lockdown since I estimated I had about 2-3 months worth of juice to carry me through this period.
Sitting at home resulted in increased vaping and we are now on day 66 of lockdown with no end in sight regarding the ban on tobacco and vaping products.
And to crown it all I dropped 2 mods on the floor during this time, one of which works intermittently and the other one has a battery door that keeps popping open which causes the batteries to slip out. :mad:

@ddk1979 Use sellotape to keep the battery door shut. Just a small piece does the trick and it's hardly noticeable. I have the same problem on my Vaporesso Armour - the battery is inserted from underneath but keeps popping out.

@ddk1979 Use sellotape to keep the battery door shut. Just a small piece does the trick and it's hardly noticeable. I have the same problem on my Vaporesso Armour - the battery is inserted from underneath but keeps popping out.

@Hooked , the battery door has a spring-loaded pin that completes the electrical circuit.
The pin puts quite a bit of pressure on the door so normal tape does not seem to work.
I was afraid to use stronger tape as it will probably strip the paint but will probably have to do that.

@Hooked , the battery door has a spring-loaded pin that completes the electrical circuit.
The pin puts quite a bit of pressure on the door so normal tape does not seem to work.
I was afraid to use stronger tape as it will probably strip the paint but will probably have to do that.

Masking/duct tape might well damage the paint, but perhaps you could try "painter's tape", available from hardware stores. Painters use this to help them to paint in straight lines, for example, I had a white wall and wanted a blue stripe painted on it. It does not damage the painted surface to which it is attached.

Only a pleasure @ddk1979 :) I am done.Will drop tomorrow evening.

glad to know you are all sorted.

Hey guys. I'm in Noordhoek for the holidays and in need of some fresh cotton. Do you guys know of any vape shops in the area?

Back