Help with lemo

Aydhin

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok so i got the lemo drop today, and while the standard coil is fine , it was a tad harsh on my non rba trained throat. So im looking for help for a build that will make it feel closer to my aerotank mega(nice throat hit plus vapor) ? Any thoughts?

Have a look at RipTripper's build on the Lemo...it's very decent and should be a good starting point:

If that is not your speed, have a look at the various builds in this thread - the Lemo builds just like the Kayfun/Russian, so everything there applies to the Lemo as well.

If that still does not work, come back here and we can get into some details of builds that have worked for me :D

One tip I'll leave you with: put the coil closer to the airhole to reduce the throat hit a bit :nerd:

PPS: that pre-build coil is utter crap, so just about any build you do will be a lot better ;)

I have 28g kanthal a1, i built a coil earlier , read 1.3ohms but think i wicked it wrong coz it kept getting no airflow at times. Also im firing it from my svd which seems to take like a second or two to heat the coil up completely. My cana is coming back with my uncle from texas tomorow so hopefully that little beast will fire the coils faster

As an added note , i have an iclear 30 that i got with the svd and it produces much more vapor than the lemo was using the same diy rasberry apple ive been vaping since friday

I would recommend going with 28g, 8 wraps on a 2mm ID. That should bring you pretty close to your target resistance.

You will need to pay special attention to your wicking.
From what you explained, you probably put far too much wicking material which blocked it off. Maybe try giving t a bit less so that the juice flows more freely.

12mg , what would you recommend? Maby a higher vg blend aswell? Cause i can just mix some up? As to the wicking, yeh ill watch a vid and see what the ideal amount of cotton to use it

I would suggest try 9mg to start off with and if that's still too harsh then drop to 6mg. I was used to 9mg and when I got the lemo I dropped to 6mg.

Yes it does affect the throat hit quite a bit. I can vape 12mg or 9mg just fine in my aerotank but have to vape 6mg in kayfun and lemo and in my drippers I vape 3mg.

Another thing, if i open the airflow and take lung hits, it feels like a warm feeling and overpowering on my chest, is the nic to blame for that?

So much to think about lol. Ill mix up some juice and build a new coil, will provide feedback

12 wraps on a 2mm drillbit, 1.2 ohms, how to do i get higher ohms( coil looks good for a first try though)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419270342399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419270342399.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 20
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419270363022.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419270363022.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 23
Hmm i dunno, i got it from vapeclub, bought a 5metre roll from them with the lemo

I just got the Lemo drop today, took the crappy pre-made coil out and built a 0.7ohm coil with 26g on a 2mm bit. If you are used to a Kayfun then this thing is pretty much similar except you can put a bit more cotton (or whatever you use) in the chamber. I am really impressed with this RTA, its chucks clouds like a mofo. I might just be selling my other Kayfun because of this. The flavour is also quite good. I have only had about 10 puffs so far, but so far so good.
I would suggest building a coil at 1-1.4ohm and about 4cm of Wick, make sure to clear a little path when tucking the wick for the juice holes.
- My 2c worth.

I use my lemo drop all day I find 6mg nic is perfect with a 0.80ohm build is perfect

@Aydhin. Wat is your wattage set to. I use http://www.steam-engine.org/ and then enter the coil details. From there I play with the wattage on the calculator until the little flame Icon goes green. that then usually gives me the starting point to control the coil temp and how much of a TH I get. Like now I have a 1.3 ohm coil setup on my Kayfun and I'm vaping it at at 7 watt. 8 or up gives me throat hit like a Checkers pie

I still vape mostly 12mg on the Lemo (also all day device) and sometimes even do 18mg. I just find that I vape less frequently and it all works out :D

Back