High Voltage

I'm two mills into the green one and still can't quite place the flavour and cannot stop trying to! :clap:

One word .. AWESOMESAUCE!

It's got a bit watermelon in it... Well that's what hits my tastebuds

That diode and short circuit tho!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Guys, i cant believe i won 4 x High Voltage and 4 x Legends at the CT Vape meet, i'm still in awe!! I did not touch any of them, they're so precious :D

U wasting time open em and vape! They great juices

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Short circuit with nicotine is diff colour
Looks to go more greenish

What's new to me with this is that it leaves little to no residual taste. Normally I avoid sweet liquids but this is like sorbet, there for a moment and then gone after the exhale..

Any one tried tesla
I've Neva eaten dragon fruit be4, I know Checkers sells n it makes me wanna try it

Any one tried tesla
I've Neva eaten dragon fruit be4, I know Checkers sells n it makes me wanna try it

Hi @Joey786
I bought tesla at the cape vape meet
Havent tried it yet but when i do, i will report my findings
Only prob is that its way back in the queue of juices waiting for me to try (lol, been so busy that i havent been able to keep up) so will still be a while.

So far I can say it looks nice in the bottle. Kind of blue colour to it. ;-)

I have a diode right here in front of me :D. I purchased it a Cape Vape Meet on Saturday. It's really delicious. I bought it from the guys table first on right side, they are from Harrismith. It's 15ml and 12mg.

Hi @Joey786
I bought tesla at the cape vape meet
Havent tried it yet but when i do, i will report my findings
Only prob is that its way back in the queue of juices waiting for me to try (lol, been so busy that i havent been able to keep up) so will still be a while.

So far I can say it looks nice in the bottle. Kind of blue colour to it. ;-)
Yeah I know the feeling as I have about 30 - 40 different flavours in my drawer. Have just ordered another 15 new flavours to do some DIY mixing ... all so exciting! :D

i swopped some joose for a bottle of tesla , loving it .

Tesla in the tall boy
I stopped using the syringe on this and just ended pouring the bottle

Attachments

• 20140528_164900-1-1.jpg
    20140528_164900-1-1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 25
Back