Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I have done a design on the Tokolosh with all fittings and buttons and dna30 board in and so on.

Please give feedback?

1.png
2.png
3.png

Looks great. How would one access the bottle to screw it out?
The whole front pannel also comes of @Matthee . One pannel for the bottle and one for the battery. I will do a picture tomorrow of the unit with glass so one can see inside.
Will also do some other shots to clear up any other confusions.
Are you guys happy with the fire button on the side or would you like it on the top?

On the side visualises perfect for me if the device is a nice hand fit. Top is better for accidental firing.

liking it alot
when will the first units be available?:cool:

quick question though in terms of button design is it possible to have it in the body like the poldiac fire button to avoid miss fire ? not sure how it will affect design/build .
Also in terms of the juice bottle feeding tube if i may suggest some harder plastic similar to that used in juice bottles with flip tops. reason being besides being hard wearing it also aleviates issue when squonking and a edged bottom as opposed to flat .You are going to have a standard bottle i assume.

Awesome work so far guys .

Last edited:
O, and I forgot to say, It will be able to take the RM 2.1 as well as any other RDA/RBA. I will show a Kayfun on it tomorrow as well. So if you have a RBA, you can take the bottle out and have space for spare coils, cotton/silica or a battery.

I like the progress. Good work. How are we going to set it off from the other DNA boxes?

Lee

liking it alot
when will the first units be available?:cool:

quick question though in terms of button design is it possible to have it in the body like the poldiac fire button to avoid miss fire ? not sure how it will affect design/build .
Also in terms of the juice bottle feeding tube if i may suggest some harder plastic similar to that used in juice bottles with flip tops. reason being besides being hard wearing it also aleviates issue when squonking and a edged bottom as opposed to flat .You are going to have a standard bottle i assume.

Awesome work so far guys .

@Zegee, its fitted with DNA30D so you cant have any miss fire

@TylerD - one suggestion; what about "breaking" or rounding the sharp edges around the squonk hole. I don't know if it will affect the looks negatively?

TokS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back