How Concentrate Should Be Used

SKYWVRD

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Trying to get into DIY mixing of some of my own flavours but I quick question about concentrate amounts

I have been using a juice calculator and just been putting in values till the APP tells me this will work for my target VG/PG ratio. But I was adding like 15 percent of one flavour and 20 percent of another and then it calculates the purge VG and pure PG you will need.

But 15-20 percent in a 30ml bottle is around 5ml-6ml from the concentrate bottle and this is quite a lot in my opinion, so I was just curious, how much percentage should one be adding, because I dont want to add 6ml from a bottle and it just tastes way too sweet and I've wasted the concentrate

Hi,

I am not DIY'ing yet, but have done some research. 12-20% does sound a little high.

What I have read most, is that people will rather start low, and add flavor. It is easier to add concentrates than to take them away.

Hi,

I am not DIY'ing yet, but have done some research. 12-20% does sound a little high.

What I have read most, is that people will rather start low, and add flavor. It is easier to add concentrates than to take them away.
Thanks for the tip man, I shall definitely try this when my order comes in

There is no rule for the amount of concentrate you should add. 8% of TFA Peanut Butter can be weak, 1% of Inw Wild Strawberry or TFA Caramel Cappuccino can be overpowering. 15-20% of a single flavour will in 99% of cases be vastly over-flavoured. Initially, rather work off recipes where you are given the correct amounts.

Best best is to start lower than what you think, you can always add but you cant take away.
It has taken me a very very long time to accept that less is often more with concentrates. but it really is the truth

Hi,
Start by searching for some recipes on this forum and elsewhere. There are some exceptional recipes to be found in the DIY section.
All the recommended % are there and you can fine tune for your own taste from there.
I personally have never used more than 8% and in general that is very high.

Time and practise (and some help from the experts on this forum) and you will enjoy DIY like you can't believe.

I
Hi,
Start by searching for some recipes on this forum and elsewhere. There are some exceptional recipes to be found in the DIY section.
All the recommended % are there and you can fine tune for your own taste from there.
I personally have never used more than 8% and in general that is very high.

Time and practise (and some help from the experts on this forum) and you will enjoy DIY like you can't believe.
What did you mix today @Rude Rudi started a tread best advice go and have a look there some great info and up to date recipes.

Back