How Does Your Phone Look

and mine
savusyry.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Just to bolster the only OS that actually works like it should :p
phone.png
phone 1.png
??

On topic, just a warning to others, I spilled some juice on my phone yesterday which I wiped off, but some of it got in behind the cover which I missed. This morning I noticed that the cover was warped completely out of shape. I surmise that the clear plastic iphone cover and my VK Wacky Wicks decided to do the dirty overnight.

Fortunately, I have a backup cover in black. (Hell they don't call me smart Alex for nothing):p??

Wacky Wicks is a confirmed plastic tank killer. Please be warned guys

That also includes banana.. Just so you guys know. The product pages have been updated

I,m so glad the Creator decided to make my mouth & lungs out of flesh and not plastic!

It is, I though t for a minute that my phones software was out of date and not picking up a new update:whew:

Havent really messed around with customisation but just checked out Nova, looks pretty cool; will download it tonight! Thanx @thekeeperza

Im using Go Launcher :) Nova is also sick though

Home screen and lock screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-21-23-54-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-23-54-33.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2014-05-21-23-54-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-23-54-21.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Love it!

You gotta share!

Hehe Thanks @MurderDoll send me a pm with your number and I can whatsapp a couple of things to you!

Got a few tracks from the games to that I use for notifications (Codec sound) and alarms (Encounter theme) and ringtones (MGS4 intro theme) but dont know if you can whatsapp those

Lock screen

uploadfromtaptalk1400779742211.jpg

Home screen

uploadfromtaptalk1400779803827.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

What does your phone's launcher look. I will start with mine :)

u7utyqaq.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Absolutely love those widgets! What are they?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back