How Many Unread Posts Do You Have?

How many unread posts do you have? (Choose the first correct answer)

• None, I read them all every day or two.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 500 or less unread posts.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 1000 or less unread posts.

• 2000 or less unread posts.

• 3000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 6000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • More than 6000 unread posts.

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Did this a few weeks back in tapatalk. Marked everything as read and now view every thread under unread.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Did this a few weeks back in tapatalk. Marked everything as read and now view every thread under unread.

i want the possibility to mark individual threads as read. that way i could choose which ones i dont want to read. a complete reset i dont want to do

Loving the protank 2 and great price!

In tapatalk you can. Just long press the thread in question and choose mark topic as read :cool:

i want the possibility to mark individual threads as read. that way i could choose which ones i dont want to read. a complete reset i dont want to do
Aw, Tom, we have been pressing hard, but nothing from @Gizmo. He has more time now, so maybe he will look at it.

62.gif

Back up to 688

This is a hopeless task, I give up:(

Like seriously?? There is a Poll for this... Now this has started a new quest. I see that there are many others that have over 6000 new posts. I have already got my game plan in action for this one. I need to start at the beginning (start of thread) of the recent threads that come up when I start the forum page. I must be able to see at list 50 of the newly updated threads.

Other than filling my brain with Vape stuff I can use the "watch forum" functioning to stay on top of my interests after having read all the starting posts in the thread.

Seems like I'm going to be around for a while... I feel a little like the attached picture at the moment. "Me" Zero, "Posts" 9405 and counting DOWN... :whew:

Lol. Everyone's going to post random comments just to troll you and keep you in the red. See, I just posted one now :D

Back