How much do you vape on average?

Puff&Pass

Mech'O'ManiaC
LV

Awards
Hey fellas, me and a buddy started vaping a few months ago and checked our stocks for the day and basically found that we vape between 50 and 60ml a day, bout 30ml each. I'm curious to what amount other people vape and what nic strength. I'm fully comfortable at 1mg...been for about 2months, just can't put the bloody thing downo_O

Lookin forward to your replies...
Happy Vaping!

I average about 10ml a day on the reo's and about 5ml worth dripping in the evening on the sigelei

I average about 15ml a day on 3mg strength. Just a question - where do u find the time to go through 30ml a day

Sent from my Note 4

30ml a day jarrra! :eek:

and here I thought I vaped alot hahaha
I vape about 6 - 10ml a day (strictly single coils for me) .
Im guessing the dual coil vs single coil plays a huge factor here.

30ml a day jarrra! :eek:

and here I thought I vaped alot hahaha
I vape about 6 - 10ml a day (strictly single coils for me) .
Im guessing the dual coil vs single coil plays a huge factor here.
I dont think it's soulfully the dual coil thing...It's a combo of things...low ohms, high watts, dual coils and 35amp batteries that makes it heavier on juice, but my mech beeing glued to my hand I think is the main thing.:talking:

dang 30ml a day is a bit more than i get trough. 1ohm single coils and i do 6-10ml a day

I dont think it's soulfully the dual coil thing...It's a combo of things...low ohms, high watts, dual coils and 35amp batteries that makes it heavier on juice, but my mech beeing glued to my hand I think is the main thing.:talking:
Yeah i think the glue is not helping.

I only vape 0.3 and below dual coils on drippers and tanks and i dont think i will ever get to 30ml.

How many batteries do you go through in a day?

Sent from my Note 4

Yeah i think the glue is not helping.

I only vape 0.3 and below dual coils on drippers and tanks and i dont think i will ever get to 30ml.

How many batteries do you go through in a day?

Sent from my Note 4
If I move I usually carry 3 2500maH...at home I change them out as the flavour becomes weaker always 2 on charge.

I do around 10-15ml a day...but it's harder for me to guage as I vape on a bunch of different devices - I wipe the two Reo bottles each day, so that around 10-12ml, and then the rest is made up from a variety of devices. All my juice is 6mg.

Generally do a combination of commercial and DIY juice - so that makes it much more affordable :)

I do around 10-15ml a day...but it's harder for me to guage as I vape on a bunch of different devices - I wipe the two Reo bottles each day, so that around 10-12ml, and then the rest is made up from a variety of devices. All my juice is 6mg.

Generally do a combination of commercial and DIY juice - so that makes it much more affordable :)
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that polishes a couple of ml's eh, was thinkin of using the drinkers card "step on the bottle cap after opening" when me and my bud meet for a vape.

If I remember correctly there was a poll on this exact question not too long ago. I'll check to see if i can find it

My vaping consumption has increased since I started doing more direct lung hits with lower strength juice.

My estimates currently are :
  • 4ml a day, 18mg strength, mouth to lung
  • Approx 6ml a day, about 9mg strength, direct lung hit

I think I'm on 10-20ml a day, hard to guage because I use a few devices. If it's a quiet night or weekend at work, and I have a vape buddy (which doesn't happen often) it might be inching towards 30ml too :D
Down to 1mg too, otherwise I keep feeling like I have on one of those @Silver colored 70's style sunglasses :D :D :D

I think I do around 10ml per day. Damn, that scares me now that see it as a bottle in 3 days. My last order happened to the 500ml at once too.

Last edited:
5 ml a day on the lemo 2 and subtank .... 30ml wtf didnt know that was possible

I have so many tanks in rotation it's hard to tell. If I fill a tank (average of 4ml) with 18mg it will usually carry me through the day, that is in addition to the occasional Vape on 12mg in the other tanks. If there is no 18mg in the daily rotation then I'll go through about 2 or 3 tanks. The tanks I'm currently using are the Lemo Drop, Subtank Mini, Goblin 1.2 with full size tank, Fogger V4 and sometimes the old Kayfun 3.1 comes out to play. Most of my builds range between 0.5 and 1.0 ohm.

@Puff&Pass, judging by the amount of juice you're going through I think you're nic concentration is too low, try 3mg or even 6mg for a few days and see how that affects your usage. If you're comfortable with 1mg then 18mg is definitely going to hurt you.

I'm going through 25 to 30ml per day. 1.5mg nic in billow 2/ Goliath. Dual coils at 45-50 watts definitely burns through juice pretty quickly. Being able to Vape at my desk at work doesn't help either

Back