I Also Love Dogs

My 6 year old 'puppy' Uzi,who is not happy that I want that rubber bone,he knows he can't bring it in the house!
Cutting him some slack because he's got an injured leg and he also misses his lifelong playmate who passed a couple weeks back.
IMG_2066.jpg
IMG_6022 copy.JPG

My 6 year old 'puppy' Uzi,who is not happy that I want that rubber bone,he knows he can't bring it in the house!
Cutting him some slack because he's got an injured leg and he also misses his lifelong playmate who passed a couple weeks back.
View attachment 66848
View attachment 66849

Mate, hope Uzi makes a speedy recovery and sorry to hear of your loss. Anyone who has lost a dog will know how absolutely gutting it can be.

Mate, hope Uzi makes a speedy recovery and sorry to hear of your loss. Anyone who has lost a dog will know how absolutely gutting it can be.

He will be fine thanks,just a sprain,but he is about 40kg of mature Doberman who acts like a clumsy puppy and tends to walk thru things rather than around them so is often picking up niggles:)
Got to get him another playmate though because he misses his shadow badly!

Our adoptive child.

eaa86fc4414d24540130b029beb91d09.jpg

68c09dcc55ce6940bd653687a4bae397.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

hi all

i need your help please.
like some of you know, my wife and I are moving to Slovakia.

now we need to find a home for our girl, as our in-law are not longer going to take her in as per the agreement :(

her name is Lady, she is a cocker spaniel, and she is spaid (fixed)
im not too sure how old she is, as we took her over from a previous owner.
she is well mannered and extremely friendly
she takes some time getting used to other dogs, but eventually accepts them.
she likes big open spaces, and is a good snake catcher...very good actually. also ducks, so if you have ducks, dont adopt!
she is not very playful with balls and tug-o-war, but she loves to be rubbed and petted.

please let me know if you can help me find a home for our girl.

Peter
08 two 3 8 seven six 2 5 four

thanks

@Rob Fisher can you rotate the pics :)

DSC_0716.JPG
DSC_0715.JPG

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Puppies aren't for sissies!
The only reason I know its time to be awake is that the suns up!Sleepless night number two,jeez Id forgotten what this was like!
I'm not sure whose most aggrieved,me or my adult dog!
IMG_2156.jpg IMG_2159.jpg

All being well subject to some blood tests,my new Doberman is one of these three boys.Still only four weeks old and has to travel from the Czech Republic.
Green.jpg Red.jpg Yellow.jpg

so you are buying a puppy from my side of the globe (Slovakia)
Yep,had some assistance from a couple of real knowledgeable ladies on Dobermans especially bloodlines here in SA.Managed to secure the pick of the litter from a top breeder in the Czech Republic in order to bring a real top quality male into SA.I think he'll have a pampered life as if things turn out well he'll get his pick of the finest lady Dobermans here.:);)

Yep,had some assistance from a couple of real knowledgeable ladies on Dobermans especially bloodlines here in SA.Managed to secure the pick of the litter from a top breeder in the Czech Republic in order to bring a real top quality male into SA.I think he'll have a pampered life as if things turn out well he'll get his pick of the finest lady Dobermans here.:);)
Haha pampered? How does dobermans grade? Because in our gsd working dog gradings the training and exhibition is anything but pampered.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Our pride and joy,lots of work and hassles as these buggers always wanna kill eachother,but love them anyway,here goes...

Ch Ace of Ace Lupita Gabriella
Ace of Ace Weight Pull(PB of 137.5 times her own weight)
Champion Long Hang(PB of 1hr 15mins)
Champion Conformation
f8fc92e70e164104e33007fc643e65b9.jpg

Ch Atticus
Champion High Jump(PB of 2,48m)
524ce6fe66a1692d88a93634e2a8992d.jpg

Ch Gatlin Jnr aka Gator
Champion Conformation
e38dbdcbbf71715ca7d4f139e8384e4d.jpg

Diega
Shes not for the show stuff,she likes food more...
80f68ea1e67962db5ebe6e75923b1dfc.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Peanut the Brave cowering under the table due to a little bit of thunder and lightning. Mac the labby seems not bothered but this one aims for maximum sympathy points at times like these.
DSC_0021.JPG

Regards

Back