I got me a Kayfun

Ive had zero issues with my kayfun 3.1 clones, Rob u got extras for sale i would be interested. Im looking for a Hcigar kayfun light or nano!

I'm happy some of you have had no issues with your clones... hopefully that may point to local vendors becoming a little more picky about the clones they bring in which is great. I tried 6 different Kayfun Clones and only one was actually usable... granted 5 of them came from Fasttech.

Sorry @pimcowboy I don't have any of them or parts of them left... 2 actually went into the gorge and the rest I gave away to a mate to play with... that mate has now given up on RBA's because of it and now only uses a Nautilus Mini and a mPT3. :confused:

I'm happy some of you have had no issues with your clones... hopefully that may point to local vendors becoming a little more picky about the clones they bring in which is great. I tried 6 different Kayfun Clones and only one was actually usable... granted 5 of them came from Fasttech.

Sorry @pimcowboy I don't have any of them or parts of them left... 2 actually went into the gorge and the rest I gave away to a mate to play with... that mate has now given up on RBA's because of it and now only uses a Nautilus Mini and a mPT3. :confused:

Ive have a nautilis mini and I find vaping expensive liquids through them a waste of money. Eg I vaped "Claim your thrown" through it and only could taste cream thats it; thought the juice was crap. Then smoked it in rba and it tasted awesome , could taste every flavour and loved it.

Ive have a nautilis mini and I find vaping expensive liquids through them a waste of money. Eg I vaped "Claim your thrown" through it and only could taste cream thats it; thought the juice was crap. Then smoked it in rba and it tasted awesome , could taste every flavour and loved it.

Absolutely no argument there! There is no question that the Kayfun or Russian is WAY better than any commercial tanks.

The point I was making is playing with crap clones puts people off switching to RBA's!

Back