I have about R2500 - R3000 for new vape.

Ruan0.30

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Please guys im out of ideas have searched the vape stores and cant find something maybe if i get some suggestions i can make up my mind. Any ideas??

●Not so much into penstyle mods.
●Must be atleast 150w upwards.

I have the following mods so dont need another one.

Rolo dna200
Xcube ultra
Segelei fuchai plus
Tesla invader 3
Rx300
Geek vape mech pro
Snow wolf 200w plus
Noisy v2 D25

If any store cant reply on my thread please inbox me if you are allowed.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
7fa580914b4d4290372a699a44f3eea7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Therion 166 DNA

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I really like it to but dont like the leather unless i can get it in full carbon fibre.

What about the Amodus Minikin v2 it comes in a wide variety of options

My wife has one so i dont want one aswell haha want something really special and i know its not a huge amount of money as i saw some really expensive mods at some stores

What kinda look do u like

Haha i really like the button on the other side of the tank side... if that helps haha... for example like a noisy with the tank at the front and the botton at the back

What about the cartel mod revvenant

Like that mod... it looks really good. Ill do some review on that.

If you are looking for just a mod, the g class sx mini looks like a winner bit it's about R500 over budget...

If you are looking for just a mod, the g class sx mini looks like a winner bit it's about R500 over budget...
Oooh gosh yes!!! It looks insane neh!

Sounds good man... just wish the hadaly hard a 2 coil option or does it

True, only single coil but there are a lot of dual coil rda's out there that include squonk pins now

True, only single coil but there are a lot of dual coil rda's out there that include squonk pins now
Yeah i have an icon and a druga amd both vapes insane for their money.

Just out of curiosity, with all those other mods on the shelf, why are you looking for another one? What void will it fill?

On a less esoteric standing, maybe if the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] could move this to the who's got stock section then some of the more creative vendors could chirp in. It would suck to have any wisdom shared over pm when I'm sure there's others on a similar situation.

SnowWolf 218W TC Stabilized Wood Face Box Mod (Royal Edition)

SnowWolf with stabilized wood face (Royal Edition)

Just out of curiosity, with all those other mods on the shelf, why are you looking for another one? What void will it fill?

On a less esoteric standing, maybe if the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] could move this to the who's got stock section then some of the more creative vendors could chirp in. It would suck to have any wisdom shared over pm when I'm sure there's others on a similar situation.
Haha coz you have never enough mods or tanks... haha

It's nice to have a mod when you are lazy to refill or run out the house in a hurry.
Also, it's great to have 4 or 5 different flavours on demand.
I personally like a few mods for different situations. E.g a mod for driving, a mod for the couch and a mod for a good hit!

It's nice to have a mod when you are lazy to refill or run out the house in a hurry.
Also, it's great to have 4 or 5 different flavours on demand.
I personally like a few mods for different situations. E.g a mod for driving, a mod for the couch and a mod for a good hit!
Sooo true!! But overall my mech pro with a dripper does all that!!

What about a Smoant Rabox? It's a really unique looking mod.. if you are looking for something weird/cool at the same time.

Just my suggestion :)

Back