I Need E-pipe Now.

Looked at the catalogue...
Shouldn't have, now all I can think about is getting one!

What was the price range?

If you guys can give me a couple days I can get back to you on a group buy with these units. I was in contact with Dejan awhile back and reckon we could get a good price. Let me know which models you are interested in, finish, tip preference etc and lets see what we can do. Never know :)

My choice beginning of the thread:

ePipe; Purple Orchid, Natural Waxed, Polished Allu finish, plus Honeysuckle Arc Long; polished, 1 ring.

I would be ever grateful!

Coming from being a pipe smoker I have always enjoyed a shorter mouthpiece. Have a couple of Falcons and others.

I would be ever grateful!

Coming from being a pipe smoker I have always enjoyed a shorter mouthpiece. Have a couple of Falcons and others.

just pm me your postal address and I will post some time.

If you guys can give me a couple days I can get back to you on a group buy with these units. I was in contact with Dejan awhile back and reckon we could get a good price. Let me know which models you are interested in, finish, tip preference etc and lets see what we can do. Never know :)

Busy talking to him right now.

FYI.

Limelight Support
11:17 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
Welcome, mate,
if you make a larger order, I can promise a discount in goods, meaning you will get some stuff for free :)
Cheers
Dejan

Busy talking to him right now.

FYI.

Limelight Support
11:17 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
Welcome, mate,
if you make a larger order, I can promise a discount in goods, meaning you will get some stuff for free :)
Cheers
Dejan

C'on guys get your names and what you want on this thread, we need the discount at the poor current ZAR/€ exchange rate.

Ok let's get a list together then.
Please copy and add?

@TylerD - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong brushed, Brushed arc switch
@johan - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong polished, Polished arc switch

Please copy and add?

@TylerD - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong brushed, Brushed arc switch
@@johan - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong polished, Polished arc switch
@Silverbear -
@CYB3R N1NJ4 - Spring Crocus, Nat wax, Arc long 1 x o-ring, brushed, brushed arc switch

Please copy and add?

@@johan - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong polished, Polished arc switch
@Silverbear -
@CYB3R N1NJ4 - Spring Crocus, Nat wax, Arc long 1 x o-ring, brushed, brushed arc switch
Out the office will add when I get back. All depends on what the discount will be though as budget is tight this month after all my spending :)

I am in, thank you @johan

I am gonna go with the same option as @johan.

@Silverbear - Purple orchid, Nat wax, H/suckle Arc long 1x o-rong brushed, Brushed arc switch

I was going to say that was a good idea via my mobile... Then i logged in with my tablet and saw the pic! :rofl:

Back