I never believed this.....

2 Angry Wolves

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So Im overseas for work busy building a new coil for a new day. Usual process, coil,wick,fire,drip and fire again when I hear a knock at my door. It was security letting me know that I SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM!!!!

CRAZY!

I as a technical person never understood how it would pick it up but the call from Reception with a "Hallo Sir if you do smoke in the room please open a window." kinda confirmed it for me.
Lol

So Im overseas for work busy building a new coil for a new day. Usual process, coil,wick,fire,drip and fire again when I hear a knock at my door. It was security letting me know that I SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM!!!!

CRAZY!

I as a technical person never understood how it would pick it up but the call from Reception with a "Hallo Sir if you do smoke in the room please open a window." kinda confirmed it for me.
Lol

Did you have any Windows open.
I have vaped in hotel rooms and have never set a alarm off before.

I only see 2 possible causes-

1.Maybe diffrent monitors have diffrent sensitivity levels.

2. You were chucking them clouds big time :-D

I havent set off any hotel room alarms but then again I am no major cloud blower, lol

Thanks for letting us know @2 Angry Wolves

HOW TO VAPE IN A HOTEL ROOM

Step 1 - Switch on your pc.
Step 2 - Open Windows.
Step 3 - Vape :D :D :D

Last edited:
Just FYI, smoke detectors do not detect smoke per se. They detect changes in the air, like air pressure, etc. and that's why even vapor from vaping will set it off.

Old models of fire detectors don't pickup even heavy vape, the newer ones do.

Tested this at work one day.

But how do 'smoke' detectors detect vapor?

What if the hotel room is super tiny and I have a looong shower? :notagain:

Back