IJOY RDTA Mechanical MOD Kit with Limitless Classic

Feliks Karp

Getting schwifty
LV

Awards
Anyone here got one of these, don't really care about the RTDA but was wondering if this is a brass LMC mech mod "clone",and can it fit the sleeves?

Anyone here got one of these, don't really care about the RTDA but was wondering if this is a brass LMC mech mod "clone",and can it fit the sleeves?
Vapeing 360.com states it is brass and advertises the kit for $34.95 w/code jrm. I read this on , the vapeing 360 site and the deal is at efun.top this seems almost too good to be true.Good luck!

For a small period while the two were still "friends" ijoy made a bunch of LMC mech tubes, I think this is just to try undercut vapor hubs current combo package, I wouldn't mind one after digging through the sofa for coinage, the cover it comes with is just fugly,

@Feliks Karp just got the limitless clone sleeves and it fits perfectly..no spinning or anything when the button is screwed on and is made of brass..really heavy and solid

20161205_102814.jpg

Back