Incoming Stock Vaperite - Alfaliquid

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Get your taste buds ready ...... some of the most amazing juice we have ever tasted is on its way and arriving 22nd September.

It will be available in 0mg and 6mg and 10ml bottles PG/VG 64/36. If it flies out the door as we expect it to then we will bring in 30ml bottles with our next batch.

cocktail_-_black_raft_new.jpg
Caribbean Rum, Island Vanilla, Almond and Caramel (Rob's Christmas Cake)

brown_diamond-600.jpg
Virginia and Brown Tobacco, Chocolate, Hazelnut and Old Scotch Whisky

dragon_oil-600.jpg
Strawberry, Aniseed, Lime and Eucalyptus

cocktail_-_pink_pulps_new.jpg
Raspberry, Pomegranate, Grape, Anise and Wormwood

yuzu_kiss-600.jpg
Yuzu, Clementine, Black Tea, Verbena and Eucalyptus

Please keep me 2 bottles each 0mg and 6mg of Christmas Cake so I can make 3mg... I'll only be back at the end of the month and I need Xmas cake! :rock:

R99 per 10ml. PM pre-orders to us with your name, email address and phone number. Free shipping on all orders of R350 or more.

Rob, will set yours aside. What date do you arrive back?

Arrival confirmed for Tuesday the 22nd. Now available via our website and tastings available at our shop in Bedfordview from Tuesday afternoon. 10ml 64/36 in 0mg and 6mg.

The Alfaliquid juice has arrived and all five flavours are available for tasting / vaping at 0mg.

Rob, your Black Raft 2 x 0mg and 2 x 6mg have been set aside. Go Christmas Cake

Awesome! For some reason the banking via Canada wasn't working... Can't wait for my Xmas Cake Vape!!!!! :rock:

If you like Marzipan and Xmas Cake then Black Raft is the one! I'm off to the liquor store tomorrow to get some Amaretto and I'm gonna have a Vape Fest with Black Raft in my Sapor and Amaretto in my glass! Whooo! This is me making 3mg Black Raft! :rock:
BlackRaft 001.JPG

Back