Innokin fourth generation tech full size mod released next week!

How is the mtl draw on it @Timwis
The Zenith is a true MTL tank and with the Zenith II that remains the case but it's just extended it's capabilities to also give a very good RDL draw, not used it that much yet as i know all the Z-coil range so have mainly been using RTA's to see how well they work in F0 mode and with the Refresh feature!

Excuse me while I Refresh!:monoloco:
@Timwis Does it make any difference for RDAs?

For tanks I get how it makes it help with drawing in extra juice. Wondering if that would make much of a difference with an RDA.

If it helps with coil life, probably would also help with the coil life then in a RDA as well. Before rewicking of course.

For tanks I get how it makes it help with drawing in extra juice. Wondering if that would make much of a difference with an RDA.

If it helps with coil life, probably would also help with the coil life then in a RDA as well.
Not used an RDA on it but yes the mod just reads resistances it can't differentiate between a commercial coil or Build and it works great with RTA's so will be no different with RDA's! The Refresh is one thing but F0 mode should work great with RDA's! The refresh would probably work best on an RDA if in BF mode though but F0 mode also increases coil life and gives improved flavour or at least it stops the same sort of drop off in flavour you will get with the modes we are more accustomed to which uses DC and also means you need to wick less often and coil will last longer!

If it helps with coil life, probably would also help with the coil life then in a RDA as well. Before rewicking of course.
Apart from the Mod doesn't have Coil+ mode the technology and how the device operates is identical to the Sensis apart from F0 mode doesn't initially come locked on the Coolfire Z80!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/innokin-sensis-next-gen-40w-pod-mod-review.t72792/

Apart from the Mod doesn't have Coil+ mode the technology and how the device operates is identical to the Sensis apart from F0 mode doesn't initially come locked on the Coolfire Z80!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/innokin-sensis-next-gen-40w-pod-mod-review.t72792/
Thanks for that input @Timwis

If you ever give an RDA a go in the F0 mode, let me know. Or if anyone else has.

I'm a squonker and rda users by default. So right now I cant really give it a go or actually not willing to spend the money to just try it out. If someone comes out with a squonker with that tech, then I would probably be on board.

I am almost disappointed with the Zenith II because I prefer to hate on commercial coils. But this Zenith II with the 0.3Ω coil is so close to a rebuildable. I have been using it for two days now and have ordered a few packs because I will be using this SubOhm Tank a lot more. Love the refill as well! Airflow fully open is perfect for me! Flavour pretty damn good!
Zenith II 1.jpg Zenith II 2.jpg

I am almost disappointed with the Zenith II because I prefer to hate on commercial coils. But this Zenith II with the 0.3Ω coil is so close to a rebuildable. I have been using it for two days now and have ordered a few packs because I will be using this SubOhm Tank a lot more. Love the refill as well! Airflow fully open is perfect for me! Flavour pretty damn good!
View attachment 233773 View attachment 233774
That speaks volumes because although it's not your cup of tea the Zenith has always been known for it's great MTL vape, No "Jack of all trades" going on here!

That speaks volumes because although it's not your cup of tea the Zenith has always been known for it's great MTL vape, No "Jack of all trades" going on here!

100% @Timwis! It does an awesome RDL job! So much so I ordered another one and the Zenith Pro to check it out as well! I never thought I would see the day when SubOhm tanks started to catch up to rebuildables.
Zenith-Pro-Tank-8.jpg

100% @Timwis! It does an awesome RDL job! So much so I ordered another one and the Zenith Pro to check it out as well! I never thought I would see the day when SubOhm tanks started to catch up to rebuildables.
View attachment 233778
Those 3D Plexus Coils have been out for about 3 years but they were too low ohms for the previous Innokin MTL tanks although they would fit so were only compatible with a couple of their AIO devices, now they are being allowed to shine!

Last edited:
It even looks beautiful there, could were that on a chain!:monoloco:

Must be a UK thing... we don't do that down here... we'll get mugged sucker fool :meparto:

DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg

Quite a useful chart of all the Z coil options for the Zenith II tank. I bought the Innokin Z80 kit in Ash Grey and liked it so much I bought the kit in Cloudy Grey too. Amazing vape!

View attachment 233712

Thanks @fbb1964
Do you use it in restricted lung or MTL mode?

Thanks @fbb1964
Do you use it in restricted lung or MTL mode?
I use it in restricted lung mode mate. Currently I'm using the 0.8 ohm coil at 15w with f0 at 50hz airflow half full open. As @Timwis mentioned this is a top atty with the Z coils it uses. Definitely one of the best commercial coil attys I've ever used. I've tested the Zeus sub ohm atty on it too and it also produces excellent flavour with the mod's new technology. Overall a very good buy.

Finding myself more and more drawn to commercial coil tanks lately. Hate hassle of pit stops and the fact that I'm not bulletproof on all my RTA's yet. If I had the funds I'd definitely be looking at this more closely. Especially with the raving reviews it's getting here. Only thing that bugs me a little is the wide range of coils. Makes it hard to choose from for a mind like mine that wants to know every coil perfectly.

Back