Innokin Itaste Mvp 2.0

But I think I have solved the anomaly. She takes about a 3-4 second puff. I take about an 8 second puff on the MVP to get a good hit. Still impressive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Aah, sharp thinking there Tornalca!!

Mine are about 4 or 5 seconds, so that also explains it.

But it doesnt matter, i am comparing mine to my usage on my other batteries which i also use with the same puff length. So either way this thing is really impressive.

Ive decided its going with me on my next business trip. And if any of my other batteries die on me, i know what the replacement will be for my "standard arsenal"

@Gizmo, please keep one or two of these in stock ;-)

Thanks Phil!

Just as well I'm strong! :D Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! Whoooo!

Amazing designs @Tornalca

Not sure they work for me though. I like my current one in black. More discreet. Dont need it shouting "look at me" every time i see it on my desk or take it for a vape. LOL

Each to their own

Amazing designs @Tornalca

Not sure they work for me though. I like my current one in black. More discreet. Dont need it shouting "look at me" every time i see it on my desk or take it for a vape. LOL

Each to their own

I like making a statement, would use it anywhere any body can see it. :p

LOL, @annemarievdh - you probably have a very brightly coloured cell-phone cover as well ;-)
I saw one the other day that was so bright I needed my sunglasses just to look at it.

LOL, @annemarievdh - you probably have a very brightly coloured cell-phone cover as well ;-)
I saw one the other day that was so bright I needed my sunglasses just to look at it.

haha um no, actually I have a white I-phone. My closet is black tops and blue jeans. But like to make a statement with handbags, and things like a VP. And these little thingies would be perfect.

@Silver1 This review has got me considering getting one. I read on one of the review sites that it is quite heavy? I assume my iclear 30b will fit like a glove and look ok?

@Silver1 This review has got me considering getting one. I read on one of the review sites that it is quite heavy? I assume my iclear 30b will fit like a glove and look ok?

I dont find it heavy :) I think its pretty light Check in the JHB vape meet pics thread - first pic is a pic of mine with a 30B on :)

I'll let you know real soon Markus! I just need the doorbell to ring... I couldn't wait in the driveway any longer because it's too hot and I had to change my fluorocarbon on my spinnerbait and swim jig rods! :p

Driver has been dispatched @Rob Fisher using a new courier though so not sure what time they will be there, please let me know what time they get there :)

Hi @vaalboy - bass fisherman extraordinaire ;-)

It is a bit heavier than a normal tube battery like a Vision Spinner or something like that. Say 1 and a half to 2 times heavier. But it's not too heavy at all. I actually think its really nice because it feels quite solid. The weight is not a negative.

Hi @vaalboy - bass fisherman extraordinaire ;-)

It is a bit heavier than a normal tube battery like a Vision Spinner or something like that. Say 1 and a half to 2 times heavier. But it's not too heavy at all. I actually think its really nice because it feels quite solid. The weight is not a negative.

Thanks for the feedback @Silver1

Oh happy days! Vape Mail just arrived... and I think we may just have a winner!

iTaste-MVP 001.JPG

I'll play with it on the weekend and review! :p

Back