FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Innokin LIFT Siphon Tank Adapter

The World’s First Siphon System
Convert your RDA to RDTA in one step
No long messy cotton
No need to squeeze all the time

It becomes an eliquid container after screwing the LIFT cap, easy to carry and portable.
Size: 25mm*20mm
Capacity: 4ML

lift-1-590x590.jpg lift-3-590x466.jpg lift-4-590x466.jpg lift-7-590x466.jpg

That's cool! I wish they had some more pics with attys on top so I could wrap my head around how this would work.

I am VERY interested in this setup! @Rob Fisher have you tried it with temp coils? would be interesting to see what the effect would be on a temp coil, with all the extra bits between the coil and the 510! I also like the sealable tanks -almost like a pod system for easy refills --- set up your tanks early morning, and have a lekker day just screwing in more Lift tanks!

I am VERY interested in this setup! @Rob Fisher have you tried it with temp coils? would be interesting to see what the effect would be on a temp coil, with all the extra bits between the coil and the 510! I also like the sealable tanks -almost like a pod system for easy refills --- set up your tanks early morning, and have a lekker day just screwing in more Lift tanks!

I never use Temp Control @HPBotha but I don't see why temp or standard would make a difference? Ahhh I hear you now about the inbetween stuff...

I can't decide of this is a toy or real just yet but it does appear to be working...

Nice one @Rob Fisher !
This looks interesting

Havent warched the vids but how do you siphon the juice up to the rda?

Very cool idea. Does it allow adequate juice flow in your opinion? I'd be scared of constant woestyn steke

I was very sceptical about this and just bought it because I'm interested in all new things for vaping... I have been using it on and off since yesterday and so far it really seems to work... which surprised me because I have bought so many gadgets that were crap...

I think it was on Grimm’s vlog last week, but whoever it was played around with the air hole openings on the lift and adjusted the airflow on the bf rda he had. He eventually got it right and seemed impressed.
Seems it works differently on each RDA and you adjust it to suit the specific RDA you have on it...
Nice innovation IMHO.

Back