Interweb down load centre pc games, series, movies

Most of the above is like Greek to me. I will advise to tread very carefully on the torrent theme, as that is illegal almost anywhere. Do people still do it? Sure, but don't advertize it. I refuse to pay for DSTV and have not even had SABC for over 6 years now. I watch an hour a day of television. I find a series I like on YouTube, buy it, watch it and re-run it myself every 4 years. Still better than the 3-times-a-year DSTV ratio. Of course, no law says I can't lend the series to a buddy, while borrowing his. Get enough people to participate, and the costs go down quite a bit.

@ChadB Can you watch supersport on cyberjoy?

Supersport for me and the Portuguese channel for my mom is the only reason we have dstv lol

@DoubleD I'm not sure if there's Supersport. I've been watching sport on Skysports, ESPN and some American channel.
There is also a fortune of Portuguese channels.
For example I found shows in Uzbekistan. It just shows the amount of shows available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've Installed a App on my Chrome called Hola (http://hola.org Free VPN)

using that I can watch anything from Netflix, Hulu, NBC, FOX, otherwise i watch some shows on youtube but mainly i'm watching Anime off Crunchyroll or when all else fails i torrent.

The Hola extension is a little buggy at times but still worth it, I will be looking into getting a proper VPN within 2016. anyone has a good recommendation let me know.

EDIT:

Sports if need watching i do that at a Bar or on www.cricfree.tv there some good streams all live, only hassle is the 10 or 20 so banners you gotta carefully click to get them away.

EDIT EDIT: Hola only works on a Browser.. just FYI.

Last edited:
Who did you settle on?

I currently have the full dstv bouquet + Netflix + showmax + Vu and was considering hulu

Oddly enough I've been watching a lot more content from an anonymous server than a streaming service.

How did you get Netflix? on their site it says "not available in your country yet" If you have some connections let me know lol~!

How did you get Netflix? on their site it says "not available in your country yet" If you have some connections let me know lol~!

Install Hola (as mentioned in my post Above) set it to USA and sign up to netflix. HOWEVER, you will only be able to few Netflix from the Browser. so if its time for the family to watch with then HDMI that PC or Lappy to a Big Ass Tv.

Alternatively, you can rent a VPN network for X amount of Dorrah a month and then Netflix and chill with the missus on any Device.

Any one recommend a decent VPN service. ? (i would need to get on US and UK sites. Never sure if they can do both.)

Netflix is available in South Africa ... And we don't need to jump thru any hoops to get it !

For those who still use Vpn services, I wouldn't ditch them right away. There are many shows and movies that have yet to launch in the South African region. Keep the Vpn service so you can switch over if needed

Any1 using the LOCAL video in Demand Service like VIDI , ShowMax and the likes of those.. if so what they like.. recent content or is it old sh!t from yester years in HD.

Any1 using the LOCAL video in Demand Service like VIDI , ShowMax and the likes of those.. if so what they like.. recent content or is it old sh!t from yester years in HD.

i use showmax. mainly for work to demonstrate streaming media for one of our enterprise projects - but from tomorrow il be using a south african netflix account.

you can go any check the library of content on the site. its not old content but some things are perhaps a season behind.

Netflix is available in South Africa ... And we don't need to jump thru any hoops to get it !

For those who still use Vpn services, I wouldn't ditch them right away. There are many shows and movies that have yet to launch in the South African region. Keep the Vpn service so you can switch over if needed

I can verify that it works just logged into Netflix with my US account without any VPN needed.

i use showmax. mainly for work to demonstrate streaming media for one of our enterprise projects - but from tomorrow il be using a south african netflix account.

you can go any check the library of content on the site. its not old content but some things are perhaps a season behind.

Yea I was surprised when i Logged in now. Cuz i really thought they'd pull a Itunes SA on us. But it looks like its everything that been on before..

There are limits from what I can see. But for now there is still more that enough to keep me busy for a while.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

There are limits from what I can see. But for now there is still more that enough to keep me busy for a while.

so ive just tested now with my US account and it gives me access to that regions content without the need for the proxy service..... very exciting time for broadband services in SA !

Dammit I don't have a us account. And I really don't want one. All that is missing on both Netflix and showmax is my F1. If I could stream that live I would have been a happy girl.

Dammit I don't have a us account. And I really don't want one. All that is missing on both Netflix and showmax is my F1. If I could stream that live I would have been a happy girl.

@Wyvern Give this a shot www.cricfree.tv

where I stream my Sports Content from.. it gets annoying clicking the Banners off the Video Feed Sometimes. but its a decent stream F1 on there aswell.

Youtube also have a good selection of free movies , normally it has not got a title but it is linked to the actor playing a lead role in the movie

Back