Intro to Vaping + The Subox Mini

Mine also shows 0.0V but changes while im vaping, once the fire button is released the volts go back to 0.0[/QUOTE]
@ Riaz - Thanks that worked ;-))

That ultrafire would go boom
If you want you can use old laptop batteries (inside battery pack) as its the same , just make sure the cells are working

If you want you can use old laptop batteries (inside battery pack) as its the same , just make sure the cells are working

Dude we talking the kbox mini here, recommended 20amp drain batteries minumum. Why you talking laptop batteries now?

You get them from power banks as well. Rather play safe than sorry. Don't want to blow my hand off. I had to give my buddy his battery back. I'll stick to my trusty titan pro till I get a battery.

Still happy with my Nautilus Mini with 30W iStick, but this gets me thinking about the future... Great post. Thanks mate

this is one brilliant thread thank you

The wait is killing me mine is on route with a buddy in the UK he lands on the 16th.With me only ever having used the dodgy twisp edge i can't wait it's like counting down the sleeps to your birthday

This group has opened my eyes to so many possibilities it is strange as a smoker i was never bothered about what i smoked but now this is a diffrent story all together i have only been vaping for a month and is sort of becoming an obsession just by all the reserch i have been doing alone

My youtube account looks like a phonebook with all the subscriptions i have joined there on vaping alone haha

Just 4 more days to go before i get mine the wait is killing me

You are gonna love it big time!
that is not helping me and here i managed to put the suspense and anticipation in the back of my mind and boom back again evil evil evil i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas its quite funny really or that first date with your biggest crush lol

that is not helping me and here i managed to put the suspense and anticipation in the back of my mind and boom back again evil evil evil i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas its quite funny really or that first date with your biggest crush lol

And the feeling never goes away on this journey! I'm waiting for a special mod from the USA and Italy and I can barely sleep! :confused:

From what I have read here, I think I'm going to get one, seeing that I have gone through two EVOD Kits in the last year and a half and it's time to step up a bit, but with something that still fits the pocket.

Hope to get mine in the next day or two...

Is R990.00 with battery a good price? PS. Don't answer this if it's not in line with forum rules.

From what I have read here, I think I'm going to get one, seeing that I have gone through two EVOD Kits in the last year and a half and it's time to step up a bit, but with something that still fits the pocket.

Is R990.00 with battery a good price? PS. Don't answer this if it's not in line with forum rules.
Which battery?

Great price for a new kit if it is a good enough battery (20A).

Yup that's a good price there, and i carry mine in my pants pocket all day long :)

I'm not 100% sure....

But I will make sure I take a 20A.

It's from Vape Club, I'm sure the lady knows which one. But I will make sure and if it's not a 20A will get one.

I'm not 100% sure....

But I will make sure I take a 20A.

It's from Vape Club, I'm sure the lady knows which one. But I will make sure and if it's not a 20A will get one.
I trust Vapeclub to provide the correct battery, (just checked, it's a Samsung 25r) and at that price it's an absolute bargain, but I see they're out of stock :(

She said that she might get on Saturday, so I asked her to reserve one for me. So I can check back with them tomorrow afternoon.

She said that she might get on Saturday, so I asked her to reserve one for me. So I can check back with them tomorrow afternoon.
That's awesome! You're going to love that thing :)

Now I'm starting to worry if she kept me one! ha ha.

But I actually sent her an Email as well.

Just got one from Vape Club, great service.

R990.00 with battery!!!

I should have read the intro again, but you know how it is, f...k the manual, go straight into it. he he.

I didn't see that it has a 0.5ohm coil it it, so I was trying to vape at 15w and it leaked a bit, but then I realized that it's the 0.5 so I cranked it up to 30w and not it's doing just great.

But now I have to explain to the wife where I got this thing.

So I will just come down with the price I paid! he he.

I should have read the intro again, but you know how it is, f...k the manual, go straight into it. he he.

I didn't see that it has a 0.5ohm coil it it, so I was trying to vape at 15w and it leaked a bit, but then I realized that it's the 0.5 so I cranked it up to 30w and not it's doing just great.

But now I have to explain to the wife where I got this thing.

So I will just come down with the price I paid! he he.

Mate..If I had to give the misses the correct amount I've spent i would well and truly be fcked.....Even then if I trade something I've only had for a month or two and only used every now and then for lets say a reo, she freaks out. Trying to explain to her (non vaper/smoker) "but honey ITS A FRIGGIN REO" is an exercise in futility.

Back