Introduce Yourselves:

Hello good people,

I am an avid hubbly smoker from Cape Town, although with certain health issues I have been tempted to move to vaping hence joining this forum. My ulterior motive is also to sell something here but I do actually have an interest in the SA vaping community !

Hello good people,

I am an avid hubbly smoker from Cape Town, although with certain health issues I have been tempted to move to vaping hence joining this forum. My ulterior motive is also to sell something here but I do actually have an interest in the SA vaping community !

Welcome :)

I think I watched a Carte blanche episode that hubbly contains more carbon monoxide than a cigarette and to my knowledge e cigs don't contain any so you are making a smart choice by switching.

Welcome @vapesternator, switching from hubbly to vaping is a really good choice - not only is it healthier, but there are so many amazing flavours available that you will soon be vaping like a madman :rofl:

@Kuhlkatz thanks for the welcome. Now that you say, it does feel like I have to vape longer than smoke to get the nicotene intake, I didn't know it took longer. I found the hardest thing was getting used to a throat hit and not a chest hit like with stinkies, actually, I didn't even know about "hits" until I started vaping. The thing to get used to is, when it's right, it's right, when it's not, it sucks when it comes to gear, juice, etc. Still, little else beats a good hit with a big cloud :D

Hey guys. Im Hash. Ive been vaping for almost a month now. And havent touched a smoke since then. Ive been wanting to quit for some time (even tried nicorettes. Yuck!!) And its weird just how much healthier i feel already. Things even smell different! I started off with a twisp that was gifted to me from a mate. And i was intrigued. Took me less than a week and i got a spinner 2 with a mini protank3. I was happy with this setup for 2 weeks and my mpt3 started leaking like i couldnt believe. Now ive got an aspire ET-S. and im hooked. Im loving all the flavours so far. So yeah. Thats me

Hey guys. Im Hash. Ive been vaping for almost a month now. And havent touched a smoke since then. Ive been wanting to quit for some time (even tried nicorettes. Yuck!!) And its weird just how much healthier i feel already. Things even smell different! I started off with a twisp that was gifted to me from a mate. And i was intrigued. Took me less than a week and i got a spinner 2 with a mini protank3. I was happy with this setup for 2 weeks and my mpt3 started leaking like i couldnt believe. Now ive got an aspire ET-S. and im hooked. Im loving all the flavours so far. So yeah. Thats me
Most welcome. Congrats on the month - a huge achievement. Seems you have very quickly sorted out your gear. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum :D

Seems like you're organised for gear for the time being, now you can explore the wonderful world of unique flavours

poke around a bit and do ask if you have any questions, most of all... enjoy the forum :D

Welcome @Hash Punk. That was a quick upgrade, but likely gives a much more satisfying vape.

The leaking mPT3 can be due to the coil wick material that degraded, likely during a wash / rinse. I had that with mine. Just replace the coil with the new style dual coils and you should be good to go again. The other possibility is that you may have lost one of the o-rings that seal the glass. These are embedded in the recess where the glass fits in and can pop out during a wash too if you're not careful.
The ET-S is good, but you might just want to fix the mPT3 to keep as a standby or use for secondary juice during the day. ;)

Gratz on the month by the way, that is well done.

Hello good people,

Welcome to the forum :)

Vaping is definitely the way forward. If you're looking to sell vaping related goods or services on the forum then please let @Gizmo know via PM to get registered as a vendor.

Enjoy your stay of the forum and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

far. So yeah. Thays me
Most welcome. Congrats on the month - a huge achievement. Seems you have very quickly sorted out your gear. Happy vaping.
thank you. My biggest problem now is that my battery doesnt last long enough. I tend to vape like a demon. I fall back on the twisp battery for the duration of the charge

far. So yeah. Thays me
thank you. My biggest problem now is that my battery doesnt last long enough. I tend to vape like a demon. I fall back on the twisp battery for the duration of the charge
Consider a MVP2 (2600 mAh vs the 1600 mAh of the Spinner) or the new iStick (2200 mAh).

Howdy All.
Been Vapeing for +- 3 weeks now with the idea to get my one true love and I off of the stinky's.
I am seriously concerned with her, and my, morning cough, so here we go.
Wish us luck.

Wecome @ESH, you've made a good decision.

I personally got rid of my morning cough (which had gotten really bad) after about a month of vaping exclusively.

Good luck to both of you, and enjoy the forum...lots of great people on here :)

Howdy All.
Been Vapeing for +- 3 weeks now with the idea to get my one true love and I off of the stinky's.
Wish us luck.
Welcome to the forum @ESH

If you're 3 weeks in you're already doing great, there is a ton of info, support and helpful members here. Take a look around and shout if you need help :)

Wecome @ESH, you've made a good decision.

I personally got rid of my morning cough (which had gotten really bad) after about a month of vaping exclusively.

Good luck to both of you, and enjoy the forum...lots of great people on here :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, So far every vaper that I have encountered seems to be kinda awesome, "me thinks that this is going to be a great experience"

Welcome @Hash Punk,

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Thanks for the warm welcome, So far every vaper that I have encountered seems to be kinda awesome, "me thinks that this is going to be a great experience"
Most vapers that you'll meet are very helpful, there's just something about vaping that brings people together, it's awesome!

Howdy All.
Wish us luck.

Welcome @ESH. Convince your true love to join up too, there is plenty of space in this family.

As mentioned, the forum is supported by members that are all willing to assist with info, advice and even moral support - they live for this stuff.
Good luck with both your journeys, it's likely going to be a 'jol' with this crowd.

Hi all; My name is Shaun and I used to be a pack-and-a-half-a-day smoker until I made the switch to vaping mid January 2013 and have not picked picked up an analog since. My intention was never to stop smoking, but to find a healthier, and better smelling, alternative. Started with the Twisp hardware and liquids, but having experimented with a few other variants since then I settled with the EVOD2 range for about 8 months now, but looking at experimenting with other hardware on this journey. I look forward to being part of a great vaping community !!!

Hi am Arshad and i have a vaping problem well its not really a problem lol I'v been vaping for a few months now but should have started a long time ago. Good to be here...

Back