Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you guys :) Will post some of the build soon :) Yeah, as for the batteries, they are rated 32A Continues and 64 Burst, so keeping well safe on this one, didn't skimp on the batteries, hehe
Ah, great - you are clearly very well informed, well done. Now go build coils and blow cumulus clouds:D. And show us of course.

Ah, great - you are clearly very well informed, well done. Now go build coils and blow cumulus clouds:D. And show us of course.
Yep, I checked it out before going bonkers, hehe. Thank you for the great welcome, and will do :)

Hi, my name is Jacob...
I have been smoking for 10 years... a few months ago, I switched tobacco to e-cig...
It was at my friend's birthday party, I first found this amazing product...
A well-shaped cigarette-liked device, lots of flavors...and I heard it is tar-free product, won't get burden to my lung...
It's bee long to give up smoking but failed...
Now I thought this device make it possible...
Due to different types and rich product lines....I think it is necessary to exchange ideas and information with all of you, so I'm here....

Hi there, I'm new to the site, joined a while back but have not posted anything as yet. Started vaping earlier this year, started with twisp clear kit, this was not to bad, definitely got me of the analogs :) best decision ever!! Me and the wife are both vaping like crazy, recently started with RDA's and rebuilding all sorts of coils, I tied about everything now.. lol, Clapton coils and 24 Gauge zipper coils included ( bearing in mind that I had to drill out allot of the RDA holes as they don't usually cater for these big builds, hehe... Loving every second of the vaping experience!!! Yes i'm save, got the 26650's 32A and my lowest build so far is come in @ 0.13 Ohm, but using ohms law to be sure i'm not going over my safe amperage rage of the bats :)

Ok, that is a bit of me, love vaping, love the clouds, love the flavor, hate analogs, hehe, they taste like crap!! only using lighter for braai's and lighting my butane torch, hehe.....

Hi there @JW Flynn . A hardy welcome to the community. Congrats on dropping the stinkies both to you and your wife. Once you hit coil building your vaping goes to another level. You have all the control u want and need. Congrats mate and enjoy

Hi, my name is Jacob...
I have been smoking for 10 years... a few months ago, I switched tobacco to e-cig...
A well-shaped cigarette-liked device, lots of flavors...and I heard it is tar-free product, won't get burden to my lung...
Due to different types and rich product lines....I think it is necessary to exchange ideas and information with all of you, so I'm here....
Hello and welcome @MorganSa . Information you will find in abundance here. The community is very helpful and a friendly bunch. If u need any help or advice just give us a shout and we will do our best. Good luck going forward

Hello and welcome @MorganSa . Information you will find in abundance here. The community is very helpful and a friendly bunch. If u need any help or advice just give us a shout and we will do our best. Good luck going forward

I apprecitae!

Hi, my name is Jacob...
Most welcome. Notice your location is stated as Cape Town and your country as China? Happy vaping.

Thanks, most visitors from China are people that want to sell us vaping stuff. Do you fall into that category? Or are you just a vaper looking for company.
Honestly, in China, it is quite rare to find people vape...even though most vaping device are made in China. I just come to get and share infor...never bias Chinese, and I think there is nothing wrong of being a saleman, they try to survival....

Honestly, in China, it is quite rare to find people vape...even though most vaping device are made in China. I just come to get and share infor...never bias Chinese, and I think there is nothing wrong of being a saleman, they try to survival....
No bias at all, we have members from all over. And you are more than welcome to interact as a vaper in you personal capacity, but not to sell us vape stuff. For that you have to register as a vendor - not sure if that is possible if you are not a local vendor - you can PM @Gizmo in this regard.

No bias at all, we have members from all over. And you are more than welcome to interact as a vaper in you personal capacity, but not to sell us vape stuff. For that you have to register as a vendor - not sure if that is possible if you are not a local vendor - you can PM @Gizmo in this regard.

Currently, I get a decent job, no wish to sell vape stuff...a positive interaction is consist of centain infor about manufactures, shop, links of reviews...I wonder wheatehr these are allowed or not...ultimately, I thought I came here to bring and get first infor about vaping

Hi there @JW Flynn . A hardy welcome to the community. Congrats on dropping the stinkies both to you and your wife. Once you hit coil building your vaping goes to another level. You have all the control u want and need. Congrats mate and enjoy
Hi there, yes thank you all for the warm welcome :) as for the coil building, been busy there for about two or so months already, hehe, started with a trident on one of the t-max s80's from vape king, then uuppedthe mod to hades, and since then I have procured another 4 RDA's, hehe, unfortunately my plume veil did not make it, the centre post came lose and at one stage refused to make contact to the batteries, will fix it over december when i'm near a turn table, hehe... Love vaping, every single bit of it, after RC heli's I think this has actually become a hobby, lol, even started mixing about a month or so back.. so trying everything, lol (actually found this forum while researching the whole mixology thing, hehe)

Hi - well here goes not only did I purchase the twisp a month ago I have not picked up another stinkie since. I love love love twisp so do not get me wrong. Just last night I changed the coils in both my ecigs and bam no vap the battery working but the twisp has nothing happening :-( - what I did was what I normally do I hit the internet and found this forum and could not believe my eyes. Whilst twisp will always have a special place in my heart for moving me away from stinkies I do find that the battery life is not good and the coils are irritating (mine do not work now!). I am very new to this and this will be the first blog I have ever written on. I really need help though what is out there and what is the best product for me to buy. Longer battery life more cost effective than twisp (I do not like the liquid fill up on twisp which ends up in my mouth if the mouthpiece is no constantly cleaned). Basically is there a superior less fuss product out there. I am so new to this I have no clue what half of you are talking about although it has got me so excited just knowing so many others are out there and know so much more then me which is basically yeah .......I know the twisp LOL - looking forward to some assistance so I can move forward. Thanks a ton (Oh by the way I smoked for over 25 years so twisp definitely deserves a thumbs up but this forum has shown me there is so much more out there and in SA which is great news for me) - lastly I need someone to guide me with a great started kit

Hi - well here goes not only did I purchase the twisp a month ago I have not picked up another stinkie since. I love love love twisp so do not get me wrong. Just last night I changed the coils in both my ecigs and bam no vap the battery working but the twisp has nothing happening :-( - what I did was what I normally do I hit the internet and found this forum and could not believe my eyes. Whilst twisp will always have a special place in my heart for moving me away from stinkies I do find that the battery life is not good and the coils are irritating (mine do not work now!). I am very new to this and this will be the first blog I have ever written on. I really need help though what is out there and what is the best product for me to buy. Longer battery life more cost effective than twisp (I do not like the liquid fill up on twisp which ends up in my mouth if the mouthpiece is no constantly cleaned). Basically is there a superior less fuss product out there. I am so new to this I have no clue what half of you are talking about although it has got me so excited just knowing so many others are out there and know so much more then me which is basically yeah .......I know the twisp LOL - looking forward to some assistance so I can move forward. Thanks a ton (Oh by the way I smoked for over 25 years so twisp definitely deserves a thumbs up but this forum has shown me there is so much more out there and in SA which is great news for me) - lastly I need someone to guide me with a great started kit

Well you stumbled on a gold mine of information.

Welcome to the greatest forum you will eve find.

I'm sure you will get lots of good advice shorty from our resident experts .

Enjoy.

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Well you stumbled on a gold mine of information.

Welcome to the greatest forum you will eve find.

I'm sure you will get lots of good advice shorty from our resident experts .

Enjoy.

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor
Thank you so much I feel like I have found gold :) Cannot wait to be more informed

its been a while since i posted here. welcome to all the new guys hope you enjoy your vaping journey with us

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hi I'm Liza (aka Lizzy), living in Centurion. Me and hubby started vaping May this year and loving it! I now omn an itaste mvp with an aspire nautilus, loving the bavarian cream and fudge brownie mix ;) that's me for now, more later! :p

Welcome @Liza Flynn
Congrats to you and your hubby for the vaping!
Nice gear you have
All the best and enjoy the forum

Hi there, I'm new to the site, joined a while back but have not posted anything as yet. Started vaping earlier this year, started with twisp clear kit, this was not to bad, definitely got me of the analogs :) best decision ever!! Me and the wife are both vaping like crazy, recently started with RDA's and rebuilding all sorts of coils, I tied about everything now.. lol, Clapton coils and 24 Gauge zipper coils included ( bearing in mind that I had to drill out allot of the RDA holes as they don't usually cater for these big builds, hehe... Loving every second of the vaping experience!!! Yes i'm save, got the 26650's 32A and my lowest build so far is come in @ 0.13 Ohm, but using ohms law to be sure i'm not going over my safe amperage rage of the bats :)

Ok, that is a bit of me, love vaping, love the clouds, love the flavor, hate analogs, hehe, they taste like crap!! only using lighter for braai's and lighting my butane torch, hehe.....

Welcome @JW Flynn
You sound like you are having a great time with the vaping. Congrats and enjoy the forum
Try make the vape meet in JHB on the 29th if you can
All the best

Hi @Scrumpy
Welcome to the forum

Firstly, congrats on not smoking for a month. That is a massive achievement!

Many have converted using Twisp, myself included. I also have a soft spot for my Twisps - just like you say. While it is a decent entry level device it definitely has its faults. If you are interested, you can read the review I wrote on Twisp a while back:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/twisp-review-clearo-and-liquid.1584/

Where to from here?

Well the way I see it, there are several routes you could go.

1. Along the lines of a Twisp (stick shaped) device - but with a better vape and more battery life
- Vision Spinner 2 battery or the iTaste MVP2 box shaped mod.
- Mini Protank 3 tank - or something similar with a bottom coil (versus the Twisp's top coil)

2. Also nice and compact - but quite a lot better vape quality and good battery life
- eLeaf iStick (battery)
- A Nautilus Mini tank with the new BVC coils

3. The world of rebuildables
- Here the power tends to be much higher - and you build your own coils. There are many options for the battery and the atomiser. This will give the most fulfilling vape but takes a lot more time to tinker and experiment till you get it right for you. Also, battery life is not really the focus here. So if you see yourself as a tinkerer, building coils etc - then this is the way to go.

Unless you really want to go into the world of rebuildables now (I doubt that is the case) I would suggest going for either option 1 or 2 above. Either of those will give you a great vape with less hassles in my opinion than the Twisp. Importantly, I have suggested devices that many folk here have tried and have liked. The Spinner, MVP2, Protank Mini 3 and Nautilus Mini have been around for a while and are tried and tested. They work very well and most will say they do a very good job. The eLeaf iStick is newer and has not yet proved itself but many early adopters are liking it a lot and it performs like a champion. I also put it in for you to consider because of how small it is.

Also, it opens up a whole new world of e-liquids for you to explore. The Twisp system works best with their juices and I think their juices are very expensive for what they are.

The items I have recommended above are available at several of the awesome retailers listed on this forum. (Look at the front page under Retailers & Vendors) Best is to just browse their web sites and get it from them. Their stock levels come and go so ask around. You will probably find one retailer stocking all the things you need so you can do it in one order.

Take your time and don't be afraid to ask on the forum for an opinion when you have decided what you are going to buy.

All the best

Welcome @Scrumpy great to hear your move away from stinkies. Sad to hear ur misfortune with your twisp. However you have found the right place to come and find ways to trouble shoot your non working device and for assistance in moving onto nee devices. Gives us a shout and an idea of what you looking for and I'm sure that you will find more than enough help here . Good luck going forward

hi there... Gratz on getting off the analogs, hehe... First off, yeah, the twisps where pretty great, we also started with the twisp device... but the better tank and in my opinion, then best tank atomizer is the Nautilis (does not mater if you take the mini or the larger one, differences are that one takes 3 mil and the bigger one 5 mils of e juice...) the taste on these devices are way better than twisp can ever produce!! trust me, speaking out of experience!! I would recommend something like the Nautilis mini, or the regular Nautilis and use in with either a Vision spinner V2 or the MVP 2.0, the battery life is excellent on the MVP 2.0 My wife has one... all of these devices are widely available, and basically for the same price, go and check out www.vapeking.co.za to get an idea.....

as for the twisps... you can try and clean out all the juice, make sure all the contacts are nice and dry... then reconnect the coil, and before you refill the device, just press your battery button for a short while, and hold it close to your ear so you can listen and hear if it is working, it should make a hissing sound... and you may also see some vapor production.... If this is happening, then you know all is in working order.. The big thing to remember is not to not to pour the juice on the middle of the coil when refilling, you should only pour it between the coil and the side of the device, taking care not to get anything on the coil itself..... if that does not work, simply go to your reseller where you purchased it and ask them to have a look.. to will sort it out for you no problem...

PS: make sure your connection to the battery is also cleaned out and that there are no juices in there... make sure all your connections are nice and dry....

Welcome @JW Flynn
You sound like you are having a great time with the vaping. Congrats and enjoy the forum
Try make the vape meet in JHB on the 29th if you can
All the best
Thanx man, yeah, definitely will, The wife RSVP'ed to the meet for the both of us :) will see you guys there :)

HI Guys My name is Jacques Groenewald and Im from cape town, I started vaping about a month ago after 3 years of smoking cigarettes and alot of hubbly.

Back