Introduce Yourselves:

Hi the wolf. Happy vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any vapers in vaal area can pm me

Ye working beter than ever

ok fantastic buddy glad we could help you.sorry i wasn't much help.but at-least @Arthster the kayfun king could assist you.happy vaping buddy.

Thanx tho for gifing me his contact

How do u up ur lever here from newbie and stuf

How do u up ur lever here from newbie and stuf

As @Andre said, the "Noob Vaper" is just a Custom Title and you can make it whatever you want.

The forum does give out awards for various achievements - such as number of posts, likes, etc.
There are also medals that are awarded for various things at the discretion of the Mods/Admins.

Basically you just have to participate in the forum and good stuff will happen :D

Belated Welcome @Ice
Hope you enjoying the forum so far.

Would you please also add a profile picture for yourself?
That way its easy to recognise your posts from the sea of others.
Plus it looks really cool. ;)

Hi Everyone. I started vaping because of my Bf. he bought me an e-cig. no idea what its called. he gives me flavors every month so I have not run out of stock in months... but every time i drink i want to smoke. Having so much trouble with that.

i do smoke alot less now. but would like to give up altogether. The smell is horrible compared to my vape flavor

Hi Everyone. I started vaping because of my Bf. he bought me an e-cig. no idea what its called. he gives me flavors every month so I have not run out of stock in months... but every time i drink i want to smoke. Having so much trouble with that.

i do smoke alot less now. but would like to give up altogether. The smell is horrible compared to my vape flavor
Most welcome to the forum. Get that great Bf or yours to get you higher nicotine juice for when you drink. Happy vaping.

welcome to the forum @PrenessaM.i agree wit @Andre when you drink you have a stronger craving for nicotine.uping the nic will work.

Welcome @PrenessaM

Great to hear you've taken a step towards getting off the cigarettes...give your BF a big kiss for hooking you up ;)

It can be a bit difficult at first to give up the cigarettes completely, but if you stick to vaping in time you will almost definitely be able to be rid of it completely. On the other hand, just reducing your cigarette use is already a fantastic achievement, so congrats on that :clap:

And as @Andre just said, try a higher nicotine juice (and/or a tobacco flavoured juice) to use when drinking...it should help with the cigarette craving. Also, not sure about what gear you are using, but improved vape gear definitely makes it easier to stay off the cigarettes.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any questions you want...everyone is very friendly and helpful on here :D

hello @PrenessaM :) welcome to the forum

so much thanks to this BF who buys u juice and your e-cig.... i feel so loved.

so @PrenessaM is my better half :)

she currently is using a vision spinner II with an aspire k1 tank. she also has a twisp clearo, evod 2 clearo with a twist vv battery and and evod battery as a backup - 3 Mods !

juice collection is COP so he has 50% of all of my juices.... so alot in 6mg and a few in 12mg

she currently is using a vision spinner II with an aspire k1 tank. she also has a twisp clearo, evod 2 clearo with a twist vv battery and and evod battery as a backup - 3 Mods !

juice collection is COP so he has 50% of all of my juices.... so alot in 6mg and a few in 12mg
She needs 18 mg for those socials! All the best with all the maintenance for the GF - am in the same boat with HRH. She has 2 iSticks with mANs for me to maintain.

@Andre is the istick and mAN handbag friendly? Hahaha
Oh yes, just had to teach her to power off before going into the handbag - think it will switch off by itself if pressed by accident in the bag, but just in case. Has never had a problem. No leaking ever.

Yes whatever shaun said. Shaun also makes his own juice. Sometimes I feel more like quality control than the GF. Not complaining. I like having my very own supplier. Yes I do have 3 mods. But in all fairness. Its actually shauns backup mod for when his unit dies a slow painful death.

OTE="shaunnadan, post: 185531, member: 1667"]hello @PrenessaM :) welcome to the forum

juice collection is COP so he has 50% of all of my juices.... so alot in 6mg and a few in 12mg[/QUOTE]
Yrs

OmG. the BF bought me a fancy unit. That can change vaults. I put it my pocket n drove home. When I got home there was no liquid in the tank and the battery was hot. I almost cried coz I had it for all of one day. my pocket had an urge to vape. So a unit that switches itself off would be more helpful

Thanks guys. Thats helpful . I will try that. Will 12mg work or should I go for 18? Think most of my juice is like 6 at the moment .
Welcome @PrenessaM

Great to hear you've taken a step towards getting off the cigarettes...give your BF a big kiss for hooking you up ;)

It can be a bit difficult at first to give up the cigarettes completely, but if you stick to vaping in time you will almost definitely be able to be rid of it completely. On the other hand, just reducing your cigarette use is already a fantastic achievement, so congrats on that :clap:

And as @Andre just said, try a higher nicotine juice (and/or a tobacco flavoured juice) to use when drinking...it should help with the cigarette craving. Also, not sure about what gear you are using, but improved vape gear definitely makes it easier to stay off the cigarettes.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any questions you want...everyone is very friendly and helpful on here :D

Back