Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Marechal, that is amazing - 2 and a half years is a long time in vaping terms.

What vaping gear are you using currently? You must have tried it all.

Gizmo...
Stroodlepuff...
I have arrived.

Hi to everyone! The name's Sach. In 5 months I've managed to go from a pack a day smoker to a completely OCD Vaper! Without a doubt one of the best choices I've made for my life!

My obsession with vaping is about to lead me down a very interesting, certainly inspiring and possibly life changing path! Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

(Big shout out and much love to Gizmo and Stroodles for all the support, encouragement and advice so far!)

wow welcome to all the noobies. hope you guys enjoy your time with us

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Chef Guest - congrats on your conversion from smoking to vaping! It's a great thing.
ECIGSSA is a great place. It rocks. Enjoy.

Welcome @Chef Guest. Congrats on the conversion and wishing you many happy vaping days ahead.

Gizmo...
Stroodlepuff...
I have arrived.

Hi to everyone! The name's Sach. In 5 months I've managed to go from a pack a day smoker to a completely OCD Vaper! Without a doubt one of the best choices I've made for my life!

My obsession with vaping is about to lead me down a very interesting, certainly inspiring and possibly life changing path! Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

(Big shout out and much love to Gizmo and Stroodles for all the support, encouragement and advice so far!)
Ah, welcome. Congrat on being stinky free for so long. Certainly an achievement only an ex-smoker can really appreciate. Looking forward to testing your creations. Presume you are the brother?

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes!
@Mattee the brother?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You're finally here :) welcome bud glad you joined us hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

@ Matthee I'm in the process of starting up my juice company called 'The Chef's Brew Premium E-Liquids'. Stroodles and Gizmo have tasted some of my early blends and the plan is to blow everyones mind with some of the crazy concoctions that I'm coming up with. Suffice it to say that you won't find mixes like this anywhere else!

Welcome @Marechal, that is amazing - 2 and a half years is a long time in vaping terms.

What vaping gear are you using currently? You must have tried it all.

Well when I started there wasn't a lot to choose from, my first was an Ego standard Atomizer and from there I tried anything new. I currently use the Evod on a Kangertech 650 bat and when at home I use my Protank on a Sigelei Zmax.

@ Stroodlepuff Said wassup to Dan last night on the craft vapour thread. No reply yet...

@ Matthee I'm in the process of starting up my juice company called 'The Chef's Brew Premium E-Liquids'. Stroodles and Gizmo have tasted some of my early blends and the plan is to blow everyones mind with some of the crazy concoctions that I'm coming up with. Suffice it to say that you won't find mixes like this anywhere else!

Thanks, that sounds exciting for you and more so for us vapers! When you are ready let us know so we can create your own reseller forum to play on for you here.

All the best @Chef Guest !
Bring it on!

Hi hi...

My name is Nia and I'm a smoker...

I'm based in Cape Town - want to attempt quitting smoking by turning to vaping!
Haven't started vaping yet as there is literally an info overload regarding different devices, juices and so on...
Would really appreciate some advice as to a e-cig starter pack, and any advice wrt vaping in general (as I'm a total noob!) I work abroad in good 'ol Africa quite often so my ideal device would be: RELIABLE! No juice leaks or major hardware failures!

My goal would be to just get off stinkies first and then explore the magical world of mods and what not if I decide to continue vaping - which I probably will as I've tried quitting smoking numerous times and well, you get the idea!

Thanks a bunch guys :)

Hi Nia! I'm sure after all the info everybody will give you, you will be able to quit for sure.
It's easy to quit smoking, I've done it like 6 times. :D When I switched to vaping, it stuck. I can't handle a cigarette anymore. First achievement is that you want to stop.
Unfortunately I cannot give any advice on a starter kit, but there will be a ton of answers to follow.

My name is Nia and I'm a smoker...

And a very warm welcome Nia! As a very recent convert to vaping I can promise you that you are in the right place... you will be amazed by the help you get from a great bunch of people here. I don't want to be overly dramatic but this site changed my life. I was a smoker for over 40 years and had tried everything to give up on the stinkies! I haven't touched a stinkie for over two months now and never will again!

Back