Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the family dereck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Mammon - indeed, one of the major advantages of vaping over stinkies is the massive variety in flavours. Enjoy it. Be sure to check out Vapour Mountain in Cape Town. They are a great juice manufacturer.

And welcome @Derek - you have nice vaping gear! When you listed your items I have to say it sounded like the menu from eCiggies ;-) As a matter of interest, which tank do you prefer for home use?

I've purchased almost everything from them or one of his agents around town !

What I do is when watching movies and relaxing - Aspire Nautilis
When I do a braai at home - first 2 hours I'm on the Aero Tank, and as the evening progress, switches to my easy evic head with PT2 mini :)

Thanks - so you use them all - super!
Enjoy it

Hi Guys, my names Wade and I'm a Vaper ;)

I'm from Cape Town, and I'm also the owner of VapeCulture.

not sure why it took me so long to join but I'm happy to be hear.

Welcome @VapeCulture, this is a great place.
All the best.

Welcome @IndianVapeStar

Nice to have a fellow Indian Vaper in the house. Don't feel bad about falling off the wagon, its a process and an enjoyable at that.

Hi Kerev - most welcome to the forum. Browse around and feel free to ask questions - the only dumb questions are the questions not asked. Quite a lot of vapers from KZN on this forum now. Happy vaping.

Hey @IndianVapeStar
Welcome.
1 year is quite a long time in vaping terms.
Congrats.

What do you vape now? And mind sharing with us how you manage to save money?
I would like to learn. I am all ears ;-)

New to forum, not so new to vaporing.... tried it out a few years ago with an Njoy but no joy, so my wife and I are trying again, lets see what is out there.

New to forum, not so new to vaporing.... tried it out a few years ago with an Njoy but no joy, so my wife and I are trying again, lets see what is out there.
I also tried the Njoy crap and were not impressed. One draw and I threw it and got smokes again. Didn't even think of it for about 4 years after that. I now have found that the vaping world is totally changed and really awesome.
See you at the meet. I'm sure you will find something you will both enjoy.

I'm new to the forum, tried Njoy a few years ago but was not happy with it at all, so I'm looking to see what is out there to try that works better than njoy.

Yes, many of us tried with the first devices and most of us did not take to it. Now, vaping is a whole new ball game and awesome hobby. Welcome.

Welcome @debslouw - thank heavens technology has changed a lot for the better before I started vaping!

I'm new to the forum, tried Njoy a few years ago but was not happy with it at all, so I'm looking to see what is out there to try that works better than njoy.
Ah, must be @bwbwings's better half. Most welcome. Shoot if you have any questions.

Welcome guys, I am sure you will enjoy your time here and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to post them up..

Hi guys, new around these parts. On the verge of pulling the trigger on e-cigs. Came across @Gizmo and vapeking on another forum. Just going to be doing some reading up and viewing others opinions before buying.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back