Introduce Yourselves:

Hi !

There are tons of ways to be more active on the forum. The main thing is not to be shy and engage in the conversation

You could start of small with things like wishing people happy birthday, posting in the LOL's. maybe post in the handchecks, what you vaping today and vape mail threads

When you start to engage the different threads then naturally you will find yourself being more active :)
Hi @Michaela Kirsten I second @shaunnadan , check out the recent section and read up on everything, make relevant posts when you feel you are informed, and you'll be a part of the furniture in no time

Hi guys. I'm Michaela. I registered on ESIGGSA in December but I have struggled so much on my phone to get it to work so I am now using a computer. I got into vaping after my boyfriend got home with his first Vape. I got my first set up in March 2015 and its been an amazing experience. I have a Minikin V2 with a Dotmod Petri Tank at the moment and I have never been happier with a setup before.

I am still struggling with the forum, since it has never really been one of my strengths. How do I keep up on here and stay social? Thanks in advance. :)

Welcome to the forum @Michaela Kirsten
Great to hear you are enjoying the vaping. You have a great setup!
Dont worry, just feel free to ask questions as you go along and @shaunnadan gave good advice on how. To be more involved.
The folks on this forum are very special and very helpful so they will guide and assist where possible
Enjoy

Hi. I'm a travel consultant and mechanical engineer... I much prefer the travel industry and I don't practice engineering at all unless I have a huge coil and a small build deck.

Been vaping since November 2012 and haven't looked back since. I was a smoker for 6 years prior to vaping.
I've been through an array of rigs and have gained and lost plenty in the process.

Hi. I'm a travel consultant and mechanical engineer... I much prefer the travel industry and I don't practice engineering at all unless I have a huge coil and a small build deck.

Been vaping since November 2012 and haven't looked back since. I was a smoker for 6 years prior to vaping.
I've been through an array of rigs and have gained and lost plenty in the process.

hi @Amir

Welcome to the Forum, wow! 5 years going strong

hi @Amir

Welcome to the Forum, wow! 5 years going strong

Big ups to the boys at twisp for paving the way all those many moons ago. Twisp was nothing more than a small time online store in Cape Town only and business could only be conducted online.

Welcome aboard @Amir many ex-smokers, and many engineers on here. We are looking forward to hearing your questions and contributions. Please let us know what is your current setup, if you diy, if you rebuild...

Welcome aboard @Amir many ex-smokers, and many engineers on here. We are looking forward to hearing your questions and contributions. Please let us know what is your current setup, if you diy, if you rebuild...

Hey Ice... current set ups include smok alien mod, x-cube ultra, rx 2/3, cov wraith, nebox, evic aio, pico kit, twisp clearo, aero, vaporesso target mini, tfv8 big beast, tfv8 big baby beast, limitless xl, limitless plus rdta, tsunami 24, pharaoh, avocado 24 and avo bottom airflow, griffin 25 mini, transformer rda, baby beast, cov wraith rda.

I build alot of coils in different configs mainly out of curiosity and then modify to suit my needs. Juices on the other hand, i tend to buy em and enjoy em on the set up which feels best at the time.

Hay guys I'm Psychodelic I'm a piercing artist. Started vaping almost 2 years ago cause I wanted to get off the stinkies haven't smoked since I started on a twisp, I know it's not the best to begin with but I'm thankful it got me off the stinkies i now have a few mods and drippers and tanks but my favourite atm has to be my rx200s and a goon clone that i modified with a limitless pluss top cap I love DIY and I love vaping it's become one of my biggest hobbies and biggest expenses hahaha I can never have enough vape gear but my wife keeps me in line though

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guys I'm Psychodelic I'm a piercing artist , started vaping almost 2 years ago cause I wanted to get off the stinkies haven't smoked since I started on a twisp, I know it's not the best to begin with but I'm thankful it got me off the stinkies i now have a few mods and drippers and tanks but my favourite atm has to be my rx200s and a goon clone that i modified with a limitless pluss top cap I love DIY and I love vaping it's become one of my biggest hobbies and biggest expenses hahaha I can never have enough vape gear but my wife keeps me in line though
Welcome to the forum @Psychodelic 2 years! Nice. Looking forward to seeing your questions and contributions. Give a shout if you get stuck anywhere

Hay guys I'm Psychodelic I'm a piercing artist, started vaping almost 2 years ago cause I wanted to get off the stinkies haven't smoked since I started on a twisp, I know it's not the best to begin with but I'm thankful it got me off the stinkies i now have a few mods and drippers and tanks but my favourite atm has to be my rx200s and a goon clone that i modified with a limitless pluss top cap I love DIY and I love vaping it's become one of my biggest hobbies and biggest expenses hahaha I can never have enough vape gear but my wife keeps me in line though

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Big ups on dropping the stinkies...

Hay guys I'm Psychodelic I'm a piercing artist, started vaping almost 2 years ago cause I wanted to get off the stinkies haven't smoked since I started on a twisp, I know it's not the best to begin with but I'm thankful it got me off the stinkies i now have a few mods and drippers and tanks but my favourite atm has to be my rx200s and a goon clone that i modified with a limitless pluss top cap I love DIY and I love vaping it's become one of my biggest hobbies and biggest expenses hahaha I can never have enough vape gear but my wife keeps me in line though
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. We have one or two tattoo artist members (@andro, @BumbleBee). We even had a small competition for the best tattoo (starting here). Happy vaping.

Hi everyone,

Well ... I'm a Leo and like long walks on the beach LOL. I've been vaping for a while now. I make my own coils (Nothing fancy yet) and my own juice. I've got a small collection of tanks: Melo III, Tron, Griffin 25, RDTA Plus, 2x Limitless XLs, Arctic V8, Melo 2 and a Big Baby Beast. I rock 4 mods: Smok R200, Smok Alien, Smok G-Priv and Smok Quantum ( Yup, I like Smok :p ). I've tried a lot of concentrates and now I'm using FA's for my own juice. I started vaping to quit smoking and fell in love with the science behind it. That's me in a nutshell.

Welcome to the forum @Amir
Congrats on the vaping. Looking forward to hearing more about yout experiences.
Enjoy your stay

Hay guys I'm Psychodelic I'm a piercing artist. Started vaping almost 2 years ago cause I wanted to get off the stinkies haven't smoked since I started on a twisp, I know it's not the best to begin with but I'm thankful it got me off the stinkies i now have a few mods and drippers and tanks but my favourite atm has to be my rx200s and a goon clone that i modified with a limitless pluss top cap I love DIY and I love vaping it's become one of my biggest hobbies and biggest expenses hahaha I can never have enough vape gear but my wife keeps me in line though

Welcome to the forum @Psychodelic
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place.

Hi everyone,

Well ... I'm a Leo and like long walks on the beach LOL. I've been vaping for a while now. I make my own coils (Nothing fancy yet) and my own juice. I've got a small collection of tanks: Melo III, Tron, Griffin 25, RDTA Plus, 2x Limitless XLs, Arctic V8, Melo 2 and a Big Baby Beast. I rock 4 mods: Smok R200, Smok Alien, Smok G-Priv and Smok Quantum ( Yup, I like Smok :p ). I've tried a lot of concentrates and now I'm using FA's for my own juice. I started vaping to quit smoking and fell in love with the science behind it. That's me in a nutshell.

Welcome @William Vermaak
Congrats on the vaping. You are right, the science behind it is quite captivating
Enjoy your stay

Hi everyone,

Welcome on board @William Vermaak. Yes you are clearly a smok fan and a budding rebuilder & diyer. You'll find tons of reading material and helping hands on here. Good luck on your vaping journey

Welcome to the forum @Amir
Congrats on the vaping. Looking forward to hearing more about yout experiences.
Enjoy your stay
Thanx @Silver . You might not know this but you have played an integral part in how I select my flavors as I have taken many a pointer from the e-juice reviews section. This forum has been helping me before I was even a member. How's that for a success story eh?

Thanx @Silver . You might not know this but you have played an integral part in how I select my flavors as I have taken many a pointer from the e-juice reviews section. This forum has been helping me before I was even a member. How's that for a success story eh?

Oh wow @Amir - thanks so much - that is great to hear.
If the reviews add value to others then I am happy!

Which brings up the point that I need to get cracking with more reviews. I have quite a long line of juices in the "review queue" but have not had much time in the last few months. Life things and work getting in the way. The queue has grown instead of getting shorter, gasp. Hope to make that better soon though...

Hi all...My name is Justin and I have been vaping for about a month now and I've managed to stop smoking cigarettes for about a week.
I am stoked to join the community as I am really enjoying vaping and have lots to learn.
I do A/V and Homemation by day and online gaming by night. Or sum thing like that.
Looking forward to getting to know everybody here.

Back