Introduce Yourselves:

Evening all

Name's Francois. From Stellenbosch and using a Kanger Protank 2 with eVic easy head and monster battery.

Been varing for the past 8months afterb12 years of analogs and keeping it strong with no relapses.

Welcome to the forum @Saad. Congrats on your 8 months vaping. Enjoy the forum!!!

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Hey Everybody :D
**NEW GUY** :p

I'm just getting used to vaping :)
im currently vaping an EVOD2 at 2.5Ω but soon to be moving to dual coil 1.5Ω atomizers.

Cant wait for monday :D
Cheers

im currently vaping an EVOD2 at 2.5Ω but soon to be moving to dual coil 1.5Ω atomizers.

Cheers
Most welcome. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Evening all

Name's Francois. From Stellenbosch and using a Kanger Protank 2 with eVic easy head and monster battery.

Been varing for the past 8months afterb12 years of analogs and keeping it strong with no relapses.

Welcome @Saad
Congrats on the vaping!
All the best and enjoy the forum

Welcome @Rob Stark
Congrats on the vaping and seeing as its Monday, good luck for the new atomiser
Enjoy the forum

Sup all

Like the title suggests, im a Noob Vaper... haha, love that.

Been trying to kick the "stinkies" for a while now, and have tried all sorts of products on the market. Eventually, a mate of mine introduced me to Vaping just over 2 weeks ago, and told me to get a twisp. I did, and only in my quest for a slightly cheaper juice, did i realise how big and in depth this rabbit hole is. WOW, its like a whole new cult.

Looking forward to getting involved, and learning what I can.

Shananaaa
Welcome to the forum :D

This rabbit hole is pretty deep and gets deeper by the day, with many passageways and doors. Let's hope you don't eat the wrong cookie or get lost, just shout if you need help ;)

Vaping doesn't need to be expensive, if you find the right setup and the right juice you can get by on very little spend but the variety and sheer volume of choices can make it very tempting to spend unnecessarily. Finding your comfort zone comes with time.

Evening all

Hi and welcome Francois... great to hear that you've been doing so well, 8 months off stinkies is awesome :D

Cheers
Hi Hi.... I'm guessing your opening line comes out of Finding Nemo? Love that flick :D

the Evod2 is a great little atomizer and it's already a dual coil, so all you need to do is get some 1.5ohm coils for it ;)

A warm welcome to all the new member - may you stay with us all on the winner's team!

QuitSmoking2.jpg

Hey everyone

I guess since I'm new to this forum I should introduce myself. Originally from Cape Town, moved to London 3 years ago. I've been vaping for almost 1 year now and love it!

Great to see vaping spreading back in SA!

Hey everyone

I guess since I'm new to this forum I should introduce myself. Originally from Cape Town, moved to London 3 years ago. I've been vaping for almost 1 year now and love it!

Welcome to the forum @Marten , yeah, vaping is spreading like crazy all over... good to hear you've been enjoying it for so long ;)

Welcome to the forum @Marten

Congrats on having kicked the habit for nearly a year now :rock:

Enjoy your stay mate, we have a great place here :D

Hey everyone

Wecome @Marten
So nice to see South Africans from abroad on the forum
Enjoy

Evening all

Welcome to forum Francois and very well done on 8 months :rock:

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear your impressions on Monday of the new dual coils and how it affects your vaping experience :)

Hey everyone

Welcome Martin, look forward to sharing the moment you reach your 1 year benchmark :rock:

Hope you new guys have loads of fun here with us on the forum, it's a great place with amazing people, for me it sure has changed my life for the better :rock:

hi everyone. Just started vapeing a month ago, have not had a cigarette since. I came home with a twisp and now I own a Nautilus mini, a Kangertech pro tank mini and a vision spinner 2. I thought vaping was to save money lol.

I am still going to get more stuff though, still looking for a perfect setup (I hope it's out there).

Nice to see that there is a big active community here in SA :D

hi everyone. Just started vapeing a month ago, have not had a cigarette since. I came home with a twisp and now I own a Nautilus mini, a Kangertech pro tank mini and a vision spinner 2. I thought vaping was to save money lol.

I am still going to get more stuff though, still looking for a perfect setup (I hope it's out there).

Welcome bro...

Welcome and well done, I too am of for a month. Similar situation, I don't think there a 'perfect' setup, too many cool toys out there:)

Welcome bro...

Welcome bro...

Welcome and well done, I too am of for a month. Similar situation, I don't think there a 'perfect' setup, too many cool toys out there:)

Yes there is a lot of products out there. I am starting to think I should maybe get into this rebuilding thing, not too happy with the Nautilus mini but the Kangertech mini Protank 3 seems to be working well, I got it today.

Back