Introduce Yourselves:

Hello all, noob over here :)

So according to Vapemate, it's been 87 days, and a scary 2491 stinkies avoided. Except for one night in Hong Kong, where, apparently, vaping is illegal...

VapeMob has been instrumental in the transformation to digital; didn't even want to try, but stopped the day I got my Ego twister + Titan. I only lasted about 2 weeks before the upgrade bug hit. Currently I'm vaping a Vamo V3(I think) with a Russian 91% on drip mode @ 1.3 ohm, both found in Shenzhen.

Welcome to the forum!!

Hello everyone, mjspikes here
I am a different noob I got my ego-ce4 about 2 weeks ago not every spare min on this forum and loving it just yesterday I bought myself a 69 mod and a tobh atty v2 rda at 0.5 ohms and I am loving every min of it my cigarette intake has already halved.
Safe vaping everyone

Hey All,

Started my Vapedom 1 year ago this month... Full of Twispyness. :).. Did not expect to give up Cigs, but was natural, have not had a cig for 12 months now... !!!!
Looking for more though out of some Real Vaping machines... Saw a Dude at the local burger take away the other night with his Wife and baby in White VW Passat I think.... with what looked like a rocket propelled grenade he was smoking lol and there I was with my Twisp... Felt Inferior to say the least :).!!!!H e put me onto this Forum... - Thanks Bud.... .
Dont get me wrong, I have love(d) my Twisp, Stopped me from real cigs and I feel a shed load better.... can Breath Again and no Raspy inhaling and coughing and spluttering etc....

All Good!!!

Congrats Firefly awesome achievement. This is the right place to find what you looking for. Any questions ask away, you sure to get and answer within 30mims

Hey All,

Started my Vapedom 1 year ago this month... Full of Twispyness. :).. Did not expect to give up Cigs, but was natural, have not had a cig for 12 months now... !!!!
Looking for more though out of some Real Vaping machines... Saw a Dude at the local burger take away the other night with his Wife and baby in White VW Passat I think.... with what looked like a rocket propelled grenade he was smoking lol and there I was with my Twisp... Felt Inferior to say the least :).!!!!H e put me onto this Forum... - Thanks Bud.... .
Dont get me wrong, I have love(d) my Twisp, Stopped me from real cigs and I feel a shed load better.... can Breath Again and no Raspy inhaling and coughing and spluttering etc....

All Good!!!
Hi there @FireFly ! Welcome to the forum. Ask anything!
You from Little falls in Roodepoort? I'm in Wilropark on the other side of the koppie. :rofl:

Hello! I'm Hana. Been vaping for almost two months. Haven't touched a cigarette since, and have no desire to. I Vape on multiple devices, but prefer mech mods. Also an aspiring cloud chaser.

Welcome @Hana Koneko
Enjoy the vaping and the forum
Congrats on the two months!

Hi everyone, Franco here, I have been casual smoking for over 10 years now,even though I can't stand the smell, have been looking for alternative for years if I knew about vaping would have started earlier. I usually smoke for a week or two in times of high stress and quite, but since I got my twisp starter pack 13 days ago I have been chain vaping ever since, with no signs of stopping soon. I have started with 0.9 mg #1 tobecco flavour and 18 mg polar mint mixture as I find the 18mg strong but bearable and the 0.9 mg not so satisfying. want to learn more on modifying my gear or even moving to a more better device for a more satisfying vaping experience. Currently loving the twisp as it is compact and easy to carry. Hoping to improve the vaping experience, loving the fact that I can get my nicotine boost without the smell, love it, Best thing ever

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Welcome @franco2235
Congrats on the switch to vaping.
Nothing wrong with the Twisp - as long as it keeps you away from the stinkies
Enjoy the vaping!

Hello all, noob over here :)

So according to Vapemate, it's been 87 days, and a scary 2491 stinkies avoided. Except for one night in Hong Kong, where, apparently, vaping is illegal...

VapeMob has been instrumental in the transformation to digital; didn't even want to try, but stopped the day I got my Ego twister + Titan. I only lasted about 2 weeks before the upgrade bug hit. Currently I'm vaping a Vamo V3(I think) with a Russian 91% on drip mode @ 1.3 ohm, both found in Shenzhen.

Welcome @koilastir
Congrats on the vaping and the 87 days.
Are you based in SA?
Anyhow, enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

Hello everyone, mjspikes here
I am a different noob I got my ego-ce4 about 2 weeks ago not every spare min on this forum and loving it just yesterday I bought myself a 69 mod and a tobh atty v2 rda at 0.5 ohms and I am loving every min of it my cigarette intake has already halved.
Safe vaping everyone

Welcome @mjspikes
Congrats on cutting down the cigs
Enjoy the forum and tell us how its going

Hey All,

All Good!!!

Welcome @FireFly
12 months is very long in vaping terms ;-)
Congrats!
I assume that grenade in the Passat was an Innokin CoolFire. Lol, the way you described that was classic
All the best and enjoy the forum

Welcome to all our new forum members, well done to everyone kicking the stinkie habit and moving on to a healthier lifestyle with vaping.

hope you all have loads of fun here with us and please don't hesitate to ever ask anything, there's no such thing as a stupid question :)

:rock:

Hi All. Noobie vaper here. I've left the stinkies about a month ago for the twisp. The flavours are too sweet (except for vanilla) and decided to search abit.... I had no idea this vaping thing this was so huge in South Africa.... Sooo got a few tanks and batteries delivered last week but cant seem to find a juice that works for me. I must say, this whole "steeping" story really depresses me - Im not a man of patience.
Just ordered a few RDA's and coils and stuff for when these Vapour Mountain juices are ready (still got 2 weeks from what read on here).
Think I have kicked the stinkies and found a new addiction : Vapemail!
Gotto hide my bank statements now before the wife finds them and kaks me out :oops:

Last edited:
Good day all.
Ive been vaping for +/- 3 months now.
Im onto the itazte mvp 2.0 with kangertech aerotank mini.

Im looking for more vape elixir products...anybody stock other than vapeking.
Seems they are not stocking it anymore....or any equivalent juices.
Awesome sauce was AWESOME!

Hi @Divy , congrats on the 3 months. That awesome!
You can maybe contact @SunRam and find out about the Vape elixer juices. He is the maker of them and will be able to help you.
Have a great stay here!

Hi @Divy , congrats on the 3 months. That awesome!
You can maybe contact @SunRam and find out about the Vape elixer juices. He is the maker of them and will be able to help you.
Have a great stay here!
Hi @Divy, Vapeking should be pretty stocked up with Vape Elixir. I think you should contact @Stroodlepuff if you can not find what you're looking for. Hope you get sorted, otherwise contact me. Soon Eciggies and Vapeclub will be stocking as well. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this ;)

A great big warm tropical welcome to all our new forum members, hope you have a great time here.... make yourselves at home :D

Back