Introduce Yourselves:

Shjoe been missing in action for a while, sorry but it's been hectic this side, a bit snowed under...

I would like to wish all our new members a warm welcome to the forum, hope you all have fun and enjoy your vaping journey :)

Well done to all kicking the stinkie's butt and converting others to the vaping way of life :rock:

Vape strong and Rock Hard :rock:

Dont worry, you are not alone. I'm also "skaars" but missed your company. The forum needs you

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Missed all you awesome peeps too :hug:, trying to play some catch up now with my over 2000 unread posts...
half hour to do a bit of catch up before rushing out again :worried:

Missed all you awesome peeps too :hug:, trying to play some catch up now with my over 2000 unread posts...
half hour to do a bit of catch up before rushing out again :worried:

Well then, enjoy. Thats allot, haha good luck :hug:

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Shjoe been missing in action for a while, sorry but it's been hectic this side, a bit snowed under...

I would like to wish all our new members a warm welcome to the forum, hope you all have fun and enjoy your vaping journey :)

Well done to all kicking the stinkie's butt and converting others to the vaping way of life :rock:

Vape strong and Rock Hard :rock:
Welcome to the forum @Metal Liz , we hope your stay with us is fun, informative and with fewer breaks ;)

:giggle:

Welcome back Yster Bessie, you weren't in East London by any chance? - just asking.

Welcome back Yster Bessie, you weren't in East London by any chance? - just asking.

Hahaha nope johan, just been uber busy at work and with the whole house buying stuffs :rofl:

Why do you ask, what did i miss? :blush:

Hi Guys

New to forum,I have lurking around for quite a while. I have been vaping for four years and i am glad to be part of a local vape community.

:)

Hi Guys

New to forum,I have lurking around for quite a while. I have been vaping for four years and i am glad to be part of a local vape community.

Welcome @Bianca :D

thanks for coming out of the shadows ;)

4 years makes you an experienced vaper, feel free to change your "noob vaper" title.

Hi Guys

Welcome to the forum @Bianca :D

Good to see you have stepped out of the shadows and are now starting to participate.

Congrats on the four year vaping milestone. That is a super achievement :rock:

I hope you enjoy your stay, we have a great place here!

@Bianca, welcome, wow 4 years is a long time. I would be interested to kmow how you started? And what equipment you used in the beginning etc.

Hi Guys

Welcome out of the shadows lady, wow 4 years!!! That's amazing! Well done :rock:

welcome @Bianca. 4 years is quite the achievement. be sure to share some of your experiences and takes with us

Welcome to the forum @Bianca ... four years is a long time... congrats. Have fun on this amazing forum.

Hi Guys

Welcme @Bianca
I am sure you have some amazing experiences to share. We look forward
Enjoy the forum!

Johnson Cook as a vaping newbie say hello to all of you:clap:

Hi to all.

Used to be a 20-25 stinkie user for about 10 years. I made the move to E-cigs about 3weeks ago. Bought the double starter set from Digicig and busy vaping USA Mix and Berry mix, in 12ml strenght. Still smoking one "stinkie" late evenings outside, but will try and stop as from today. My passion besides vaping/smoking is fly fishing for yellowfish and mountain biking. Father of two, married for 10 years and staying in the old Free State, and yes Afrikaans is first langauge, so please don't hammer me on the grammar :) . Hoping to meet some nice people hear and get good advice and one day return it.

Back