Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome. @Rido
Big up for starting vaping again. The reo is a awesome choice. U will not be disappointed. Good luck bud

Hi guys, I'm Werner, I've been vaping for 2 months or so. Just recently stopped smoking and so far it is going well.

Hi guys, I'm Werner, I've been vaping for 2 months or so. Just recently stopped smoking and so far it is going well.
Most welcome. Congrats on giving up the stinkies. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Rido, if at first you don't succeed...get better vape gear :p

Good luck with your second try!

Thanks, after seeing how people rave about the Reo I thought i would get one possibly the last device i get. Maybe a Reo Grand later on....:wasntme:

Welcome to the world of vape @sackie .good luck with staying off stinkies. If u need to know anything just ask we are all here to help

Howdy and welcome, I'm in the same boat as you, keep it up and good luck :clap:

Hi, Im Sarah. Stopped smoking about a month ago. Started on a Twisp, moved to the mini pro tank 3. Had some leaking issues... got the aspire et-s and that was awesome!!! Today i got a ipv2 mod with a kayfun3.1:inlove: absolutely love it. The flav is amazing and i love having a mod. Cant imagine smoking again

Hi, Im Sarah. Stopped smoking about a month ago. Started on a Twisp, moved to the mini pro tank 3. Had some leaking issues... got the aspire et-s and that was awesome!!! Today i got a ipv2 mod with a kayfun3.1:inlove: absolutely love it. The flav is amazing and i love having a mod. Cant imagine smoking again
I really hope you realize that i will be highjacking your mod when you fall asleep at night:rolleyes:

Wow, you are a fast mover, awesome. Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Hi guys. Seeing as I am new to the forum, I might as well take some time to introduce myself. My name is Riaan and I live in Paarl, Western Cape. I have been vaping for just over a year and I am not seeing myself turning back to the old stinkies ever. I started with the regular ego before moving to an Itaste SVD with a Protank 2. My current setup is a 69 Mod with an Efest 3100mah battery and a Trident RDA

Hi guys. Seeing as I am new to the forum, I might as well take some time to introduce myself. My name is Riaan and I live in Paarl, Western Cape. I have been vaping for just over a year and I am not seeing myself turning back to the old stinkies ever. I started with the regular ego before moving to an Itaste SVD with a Protank 2. My current setup is a 69 Mod with an Efest 3100mah battery and a Trident RDA

Welcome to the forum @RVictor!

Nice setup you have there, and congrats on the vaping for over a year!! That is a grate achievement, enjoy the forum.

Hi @sez punk and welcome to the forum. You've got yourself a great setup there, it's sure to keep you off the stinkies :)

Welcome @RVictor

Nice to have another experienced vaper on board, enjoy the forum :)

Welcome @sez punk. Congrats on the new mod!! Enjoy the forume;)

Most welcome. Congrats on the 1 year+ - an incredible achievement. Just a head up on those Efests - the continuous discharge rate is 10A as officially acknowledged by Efest. So, be careful if you go deep sub-ohm. Happy vaping.

Most welcome. Congrats on the 1 year+ - an incredible achievement. Just a head up on those Efests - the continuous discharge rate is 10A as officially acknowledged by Efest. So, be careful if you go deep sub-ohm. Happy vaping.

Thank you. Yes I have read about the ratings given by Efest only after I have purchased it. Haven't had any battery heating problems when I do go sub-ohm, but that may still be in the safe zone. Planning on getting a VCT5 soon

Thank you. Yes I have read about the ratings given by Efest only after I have purchased it. Haven't had any battery heating problems when I do go sub-ohm, but that may still be in the safe zone. Planning on getting a VCT5 soon
The VTC 5s are very scarce. The Efest 2500s are more readily available and are good at 20A continuous discharge rate. Think I saw some VTC 4s around as well.

Hi guys. Totally new to the forum. I have 2 brothers on here @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @gman211991. Been vaping for roughly 2 and a half years now. Mt current gear is an ipv2 with MAn and an igo-l dripper. Looking into getting a few more drippers within the next few weeks. Hopefully i'll have a good few by the time its Cape Towns Vape Meet. Have a good evening further

Back