Introduce Yourselves:

Definitely, you can't go wrong with meeting the vendors, from my experience they are all fantastic and very helpful people :rock:

Holding parallel to the body is in fact the intended way to do it as the coil is at the bottom of the device - which means that holding it with the tip upward ensures that the liquid gets to the coil faster and more consistently :D

I think i'll take a drive this weekend and take what i have and see how best to set it up and use it :)

Noted lol

Not sure about the Chinese stuff...they seem very sketchy to me generally ;)

That Hegthavorn is clearly a Liqiua clone...same branding different name :D

I suppose everything is made in China in any case ;-)

I'll give it a go. have tons at home because they where cheap lol

The Henthavorn doesn't taste bad actually but then again i haven't tasted many flavours to compare it to

hahaha @Viashen the best way to learn.ja try and take like R200 and not the hole wallet or else you wont have enny money left over

I have some sealed juices at home that i'm itching to try but i filled about 5ML in my tank and it's taking forever to get finished lol

On a side note, how are the Chinese juices like the below ?

1522635_140524161203_new_flavour-2.jpg

Oh and this is the one i have currently

2900709_140613133934_IMG_0041.JPG

Hi @Viashen

I have tried the Liqua and some of the Hangsen juices.
Really have not had much luck with them.

I have had far more joy from some of the quality locally manufactured ones. Vapour Mountain has a few juices I vape everyday (for a year now) - good quality and well priced. I have also found a few I like from VapeKing, Craft Vapour and Vape Elixir. SkyBlue also has some great juices too but I am still busy working through some of them. You need to try these local ones because they are good and well priced.

The rest of my juice enjoyment lies in the international ones. I prefer to get the ones that are locally available from the retailers on this forum. So for example, Five Pawns, Witchers Brew, Alien Visions and Heathers Heavenly Vapes to name a few. Most of the retailers here stock a few of the international brands. Because they are more expensive I highly recommend you read the reviews on these juices first, before buying.

Also feel free to ask for suggestions based on your preferences. Between us on this forum, we have quite a load of experience on the various juices and collectively we have tried hundreds of flavours. So I am sure someone will try help suggest something.

@Silver i agree i also have a bunch of them that i havnt opend yet.to me they have a very funny after taste.not a very big fan of them

Hi @Viashen

I have tried the Liqua and some of the Hangsen juices.
Really have not had much luck with them.

I have had far more joy from some of the quality locally manufactured ones. Vapour Mountain has a few juices I vape everyday (for a year now) - good quality and well priced. I have also found a few I like from VapeKing, Craft Vapour and Vape Elixir. SkyBlue also has some great juices too but I am still busy working through some of them. You need to try these local ones because they are good and well priced.

The rest of my juice enjoyment lies in the international ones. I prefer to get the ones that are locally available from the retailers on this forum. So for example, Five Pawns, Witchers Brew, Alien Visions and Heathers Heavenly Vapes to name a few. Most of the retailers here stock a few of the international brands. Because they are more expensive I highly recommend you read the reviews on these juices first, before buying.

Also feel free to ask for suggestions based on your preferences. Between us on this forum, we have quite a load of experience on the various juices and collectively we have tried hundreds of flavours. So I am sure someone will try help suggest something.

Hi Silver

Thanks for the info, will definitely go and check the reviews and do some research on the flavours :)

It's all exciting right now getting into this

Can one chain vape for hours on end with breaks in between on 0MG nicotine flavours or is that not really recommended ?

Similar to what you would do with Hubbly Bubbly

I'll try get some this weekend, i wanted to try that Cotton Candy actually but was sold out

I read something a while ago to stay clear of flavours that use trademarked names like "Malboro" or "Redbull" etc as these are fake or clones perhaps

Maybe i'll get a better deal if i order a mix bag of different flavours (15ml) perhaps to try out :)

Hi Silver

Thanks for the info, will definitely go and check the reviews and do some research on the flavours :)

It's all exciting right now getting into this

Can one chain vape for hours on end with breaks in between on 0MG nicotine flavours or is that not really recommended ?

Similar to what you would do with Hubbly Bubbly

I'll try get some this weekend, i wanted to try that Cotton Candy actually but was sold out

I read something a while ago to stay clear of flavours that use trademarked names like "Malboro" or "Redbull" etc as these are fake or clones perhaps

Maybe i'll get a better deal if i order a mix bag of different flavours (15ml) perhaps to try out :)

You can chain vape till you fall over...from exhaustion, not vaping...some of us do it with non-0mg juices - so you should be fine on 0mg :D

SkyBlue sells a fantastic little Sample Box with 10 pre-defined flavours @3ml each for very cheap. It is a great way to test some flavours without breaking the bank :D
While you are there, you may want to check out their Happy Holidays - it is one of the best I've every tried...and many other members on here seem to agree ;)

Last edited:
You can chain vape till you fall over...from exhaustion, not vaping...some of us do it with non-0mg juices - so you should be fine on 0mg :D

SkyBlue sells a fantastic little Sample Box with 10 pre-defined flavours @3ml each for very cheap (here). It is a great way to test some flavours without breaking the bank :D
While you are there, you may want to check out their Happy Holidays - it is one of the best I've every tried...and many other members on here seem to agree ;)
I vape almost exclusively on 0mg.. every now and then, when I really feel like a party, I vape my custom 1.5mg juice :rock:! Agree with Happy Holidays. Really nice.

SkyBlue sells a fantastic little Sample Box with 10 pre-defined flavours @3ml each for very cheap. It is a great way to test some flavours without breaking the bank :D

Lol, it would be soo awesome to sit a beer on the balcony and vape away till you literally can't anymore

I shall give it a try

Much Appreciated :)

I vape almost exclusively on 0mg.. every now and then, when I really feel like a party, I vape my custom 1.5mg juice :rock:! Agree with Happy Holidays. Really nice.

The nicotine flavours seem strong to me lol, guess i'm not use to it thats why. then again i used to use my friends 18MG flavour and coughed every single time

Happy Holidays is a Forum favourite i can see :)

hahahaha @Viashen jap you are correct.happy holidays is a much loved juice.its like fairy's moon walking on you're tongue

Hi Guys,

I'm a travel and motoring journalist.
I quit in June 2014 and have not looked back. My first foray into e-cigs were Greensmokes because they resembled cigarettes.
I am currently on a standard e-Pipe.
I vape 16 mg X2O tobacco flavour #1 but I will occasionally mix in some 9 mg cherry or vape a 50/50 mixture of Liqua American Blend and Liqua Turkish Tobacco. Sadly the latter tastes nothing like the Lucky Strikes that I used to smoke.

Hi Guys,

I'm a travel and motoring journalist.
I quit in June 2014 and have not looked back. My first foray into e-cigs were Greensmokes because they resembled cigarettes.
I am currently on a standard e-Pipe.
I vape 16 mg X2O tobacco flavour #1 but I will occasionally mix in some 9 mg cherry or vape a 50/50 mixture of Liqua American Blend and Liqua Turkish Tobacco. Sadly the latter tastes nothing like the Lucky Strikes that I used to smoke.
Hi @LuckyStriker . Welcome to the forum. I have a suggestion for you - have you tried Vape Elixer's tobacco flavours? They also have a turkish one that is a lot like a Camel (not a Lucky Strike, I know :)), and some darker ones (e.g Cigar). If you can get a hold of them, let them steep (rest somewhere without using) for about 2 weeks, then they are really good.

Welcome @LuckyStriker :D

Congrats on 6+ months of smoke free-ness :rock:
There are many tobacco flavours available, but they are generally synthetic and taste different than actual tobacco.
For that actual tobacco taste you may want to look into NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco). I don't have much experience with it myself but there are quite a few threads on the subject here on the forum - or you could just start your own and ask for advice ;)

Enjoy the forum!

Back