Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all, I got behind in this thread, and the list of new guys was too long for me to keep up with :oops:

Anyway.. Enjoy the ride :rock:

fantastic @Viashen good stuff bud.i promise you are going to fall in love with that happy holiday juice as all of us did

have you tried melindas nilla custard @Viashen.also a very nice flavor bud im vaping that one and the happy holiday all day lang

Greetings all, not a new vaper, but certainly a new member! I own the company Vape Nectar which goes live on Friday, I have been vaping for over a year, and have tried most of the available hardware, but due to my generally clumsy nature have settled on a Sigelei 50 with a Pro Tank 3 with airflow adjustment, or when I am really clumsy, an Aspire battery! Not very advanced I know, but it works for me.

welcome @Vape Nectar
congrats on your business taking off friday coming good luck with that.
please do read through the forum rules with regard to marketing products and business outside of the vendors forum
if you are interested in signing up as a supporting retailer please contact @Gizmo for further details

i trust you will enjoy your time here with this awesome community

Thank you both of you, I have already sent Gizmo a pm to start the process.

Thank you both of you, I have already sent Gizmo a pm to start the process.

Excellent news. We are always happy to have more vendors join us. Looking forward to seeing wht you have on offer and how we can support you

Greetings all, not a new vaper, but certainly a new member! I own the company Vape Nectar which goes live on Friday, I have been vaping for over a year, and have tried most of the available hardware, but due to my generally clumsy nature have settled on a Sigelei 50 with a Pro Tank 3 with airflow adjustment, or when I am really clumsy, an Aspire battery! Not very advanced I know, but it works for me.

Dagsie! Welcome aboard! It's about time! A very very warm welcome! :inlove:

Just for the record @Vape Nectar has send @Gizmo a PM to become a vendor! :)

Thank you Robbie!:hi::hi: so the rest of you know, I was one of the first, if not the first of Rob's converts.

Thanks Rob.

:dance:

Back