Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Vape Nectar

best of luck with your new venture bro!

Howsit All.

Im Govenduckie, a newbie to vaping, trying to quit smoking stopped last year October but still have my weak moments n bad days wen i resort to a cigarette.
But i been going fairly strong.

Started with a justfog maxi n moved to a K1 with D16 battery.

my friend @shaunnadan has been my guide N helping me along.

A big shout out to @paulph201 for showing me n getting me started on mechs n mods.

currently using a Russian with a istick mod works like a charm.

Thanks to @shaunnadan n @paulph201 for there insight and experience.

Welcome @govenduckie

Congrats on attempting to give up smoking. A lot of members were using vaping/smoking together for a long time, but still gained the benefit due to reduced cigarette use. You are on the right path bud...even if it takes a while to get there :rock:

And you've already got some great mentors too, that helps a lot :)

Best of luck and hopefully you'll be 100% smoke free soon (and even if not you'll still feel a a lot better)...joining the forum is a great step as it helped a lot of us when starting out :)

Enjoy the forum :D

hallo @govenduckie welcome to the best forum in S.A,here you will learn everything you want to no and more,just hang in there bud you will be of the stinky s soon enuff

Hallo to all the new members. I have been really bad at posting and welcoming new members the last 2 weeks due to work and the start of a new year. But enough of my sad life.

Welcome all and hope you will have a enjoyable and informative stay with us.

Welcome @Carlito and @Keith Milton .

Keith, if you stick to vaping as part of your daily routine, it does become easier to just toss the analogs. Kit that you can trust & a good juice or two that you can stick with is going to be some of the main factors here, so if you have something you like, you are already half-way there.

Lots of info already on the forum, with plenty of members eager to share their knowledge & experience here. Good luck!

I have purchased a Kayfun V4 and a Vertex mech mode and some e-juice (Caramel Toffee and Cheesecake),
still a bit new to it but the hits are good and the Kayfun produces a awesome amount of flavour from a 1.02 ohm coil that I built. Hope to add on and build a couple of the other coils aswell. Having a good time with the setup so far.

I have purchased a Kayfun V4 and a Vertex mech mode and some e-juice (Caramel Toffee and Cheesecake),
still a bit new to it but the hits are good and the Kayfun produces a awesome amount of flavour from a 1.02 ohm coil that I built. Hope to add on and build a couple of the other coils aswell. Having a good time with the setup so far.

Fantastic stuff @Keith Milton. I am a Kayfun fan boy. That is a pretty decent setup you are running there.

Howsit All.

Im Govenduckie, a newbie to vaping, trying to quit smoking stopped last year October but still have my weak moments n bad days wen i resort to a cigarette.

A big shout out to @paulph201 for showing me n getting me started on mechs n mods.

Awsome having you on the forum and meeting you! looking forward to seeing how you grow through this great vaping journey!

Howsit All.

Welcome @govenduckie
Dont worry, we all had our weak moments while converting to vaping.
Wishing you well for your vaping!
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

hi @Keith Milton welcome to the forum buddy,you have a decent set up already.and if you need help with eny of you're kayfun or eny problems you can give @Arthster a shote hahaha he is a kayfun junky

Hi guys,

Have been lurking on the forum for some time now so I felt that a quick hello is needed :)

I'm not really new to vaping, started with a Twisp about 2 years now and have been off cigs for just over three months now.
The main reason I have stopped the cigs is because of this forum, a quick google search for some good liquids in Durban brought me here and from here I found Sirvape, Just B and Skyblue and these guy's delicious flavours and awesome hardware are the reason I dont even want to touch another cigarette.

I have recently started on rebuildables and it is awesome so I am quite enjoying it so far.

Well, thats me, and I hope to contribute to this epic site and not just use it for information like I was doing all this time

Cheers

Welcome @Ash.dbn

So glad you've decided to step out of the shadows and say hello...so "hello" back :D

Congrats on 3+ months of smoke free living, and I'm sure you'll agree it feels so much better :)

As for the vendors, these people are great and now that you've broken silence you can interact with them right here on the forum. Spoiler, they are all fantastic people in addition to being great vape providers :rock:

Hope you enjoy interacting on the forum as it is a very special place ;)

Hi guys,

Have been lurking on the forum for some time now so I felt that a quick hello is needed :)

I'm not really new to vaping, started with a Twisp about 2 years now and have been off cigs for just over three months now.
The main reason I have stopped the cigs is because of this forum, a quick google search for some good liquids in Durban brought me here and from here I found Sirvape, Just B and Skyblue and these guy's delicious flavours and awesome hardware are the reason I dont even want to touch another cigarette.

I have recently started on rebuildables and it is awesome so I am quite enjoying it so far.

Well, thats me, and I hope to contribute to this epic site and not just use it for information like I was doing all this time

Cheers

Hello and welcome @Ash.dbn
its always so good to hear the impact this form has had on its members.
good luck with RDAs and staying off stinkies

Back