Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys,

Have been lurking on the forum for some time now so I felt that a quick hello is needed :)

I'm not really new to vaping, started with a Twisp about 2 years now and have been off cigs for just over three months now.
The main reason I have stopped the cigs is because of this forum, a quick google search for some good liquids in Durban brought me here and from here I found Sirvape, Just B and Skyblue and these guy's delicious flavours and awesome hardware are the reason I dont even want to touch another cigarette.

I have recently started on rebuildables and it is awesome so I am quite enjoying it so far.

Well, thats me, and I hope to contribute to this epic site and not just use it for information like I was doing all this time

Cheers

Hello and welcome @Ash.dbn
its always so good to hear the impact this form has had on its members.
good luck with RDAs and staying off stinkies

I have been playing around with some coils and the number of coils and ohms, I successfully built a 0.6 ohm coil and it is better than the 0.8 ohm coil. The 0.6 ohm coil has a warmer vape for me but it is better with flavour. now I need to do some Cheescake in the attie and take some time to enjoy the flavour.;);)

Hi there.
Are there any Afrikaans-speaking vapers, or am I the only one? ;)
My husband and I live on a farm about 50km from Vaalwater. I started vaping early in December of last year, and had my last stinky on the 10th of January.
I have bought an Amaren mini and recently got a Vapeking as a gift.
I am looking forward to learning from this forum. :D

Hi there.
My husband and I live on a farm about 50km from Vaalwater. I started vaping early in December of last year, and had my last stinky on the 10th of January.
Hi @AniDey

Welcome to the forum

Congrats on kicking the stinkies!

There are quite a few Afrikaans speaking members, don't worry you'll feel right at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there.

Welkom Anidey - ek is seker die meerderheid lede op hierdie forum is Afrikaans sprekend. Ek beny jou om in die bosveld op 'n plaas te woon. Hoop jy geniet die forum, en alle inligting is slegs 'n vraag weg.

Hiert, Johan!
Skrik ek nou vir die onverwagse Afrikaans.
Dit is n absolute voorreg om in die natuur te leef.
Ek lees nog eers en word slim. :)
Ek soek vir my man n e-pipe, maar het nog weinig e-cigs in ons area gesien, wat nog van pype. Ek sal nog soek en volgende week Jhb en Pretoria bestorm.
Lekker aand.

Welkom @AniDey

Congrats on 16 days of smoke-free-ness, it's a great start :D
There are lots of Afrikaans speaking members on here (as you'll see in some of the comments, from time to time) - we generally just stick to English so as not to confuse anyone ;)

Enjoy the forum and the vaping, and ask whenever you need any advice - there's always someone around and willing to help :D

Hiert, Johan!
Ek soek vir my man n e-pipe, maar het nog weinig e-cigs in ons area gesien, wat nog van pype. Ek sal nog soek en volgende week Jhb en Pretoria bestorm.
Lekker aand.
Hi @AniDey ! Baie welkom hierso! As jy enige vrae het, laat ons weet en on help jou gou gou!

Hiert, Johan!
Lekker aand.

Vir pype (24 uur aflewering en beide is lede op die forum):

http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/product-category/accessories/limelight/epipes/
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/pipes-wood

hallo @AniDey welkom by die forum.mooi man jy kom van die plaas af,goie werk.ek het in thabazimbi groot geword op i plaas en baie in vaalwater gan jag ens,glo my jy gan al die hulp kry wat jy wil he.

Hey guys

I've been a lurker, when the time allows me to. So I've been vaping for probably 4 months now, gone from some VV sticky batteries to a Sigelei 100w in that time and my collection has grown. It has gone quickly past a tasting nice to quitting the analogues and to hobby and then to lifestyle.

And like most of you I am also waiting for Fasttech orders to arrive. Ha ha

Well cheers, I will try to my best to be more vocal.

Welcome @KrayFish404

Good job on quitting the cigs and for acquiring the vape addiction - it's so much better :D
Vape mail anticipation from FT is an unfortunate downside to vaping, but it still beats morning coughs from smoking ;)
Looking forward to seeing your vape mail, when it eventually arrives - be sure to share it with us :D

This is also the "coming out" thread for lurkers [:p] and it's great to have more people participate...so nicely done :clap:

Everyone .. @DemonicBunnee is a very good friend of mine, he is on the verge to start this road. I told him iStick and mAN for now and to come to the VapeCon for the best advice. What do you think?

Everyone .. @DemonicBunnee is a very good friend of mine, he is on the verge to start this road. I told him iStick and mAN for now and to come to the VapeCon for the best advice. What do you think?

If I knew then what I knew now I would have never gone for any silly VV sticks. Man the iStick 20w was an eye opener. But then the Hana 30w. But that was only cool for another week. Now the Sigelei 100w.

I would have just gone straight to the Hana and bypass all of the others. But I suppose the new iStick 30w should be just fine. (for now!) I see they go for about R700 now. Pair that with a Lemo and show him a coil or two and he will be blowing cloud 9. To be honest I am not liking any of my atomizers and I have a lot. My FreakShow rules. For now. It is an easy build and requires minimum advice.

My Goblin is arriving tonight :)

If I knew then what I knew now I would have never gone for any silly VV sticks. Man the iStick 20w was an eye opener. But then the Hana 30w. But that was only cool for another week. Now the Sigelei 100w.

I would have just gone straight to the Hana and bypass all of the others. But I suppose the new iStick 30w should be just fine. (for now!) I see they go for about R700 now. Pair that with a Lemo and show him a coil or two and he will be blowing cloud 9. To be honest I am not liking any of my atomizers and I have a lot. My FreakShow rules. For now. It is an easy build and requires minimum advice.

My Goblin is arriving tonight :)
I just think something to carry him to VapeCon, and there we will show him the light ;)

I am a bit far from him to show him coils and so, so this will happen at VapeCon

I would skip the mAN and rather go with the SubTank mini (Vape Club has some right now). This way he can start off with coils and can switch to RBA without spending any more money :D

Pair that with the iStick 30W and he'll be set for a long time...unless the bug bites him :p

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys :D

Reason for the iStick (20w) and nAM is because they are being sold as a combo, and the price is just too good to pass on. This will be my first vaping experience (not even gonna count those horrible cheapy e-cig things) and to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to the journey, and going straight to the "high end" toys will just take some of that away.

I have a love for techy toys and customising things, so the bug will bite, there is no doubt about it.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys :D

Reason for the iStick (20w) and nAM is because they are being sold as a combo, and the price is just too good to pass on. This will be my first vaping experience (not even gonna count those horrible cheapy e-cig things) and to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to the journey, and going straight to the "high end" toys will just take some of that away.

I have a love for techy toys and customising things, so the bug will bite, there is no doubt about it.

Ah, in that case, you absolutely can not go wrong with the iStick+mAN combo. It's a proven winner, and an upgrade is always just a quick purchase away ;)

Also, the high end has gotten a lot lower lately - it's a great time to be a vaper ;)

Oh, and (officially) welcome @DemonicBunnee :D

Hey guys I introduced myself a while back not really knowing much and have only posted once xD but I think iv finally got into my vaping and ready to get some advice /chat and get into the community :D anyway I recently bought myself an aspire cf sub ohm and a kayfun 3.1 heat vape clone I struggled for a bit because I was using 32 gauge nichrome yesterday I twisted 3 strands together and it came alive :D ...oh and hi I'm rob :)

Hey guys I introduced myself a while back not really knowing much and have only posted once xD but I think iv finally got into my vaping and ready to get some advice /chat and get into the community :D anyway I recently bought myself an aspire cf sub ohm and a kayfun 3.1 heat vape clone I struggled for a bit because I was using 32 gauge nichrome yesterday I twisted 3 strands together and it came alive :D ...oh and hi I'm rob :)
Well, most welcome again......and go with those questions....we are all eager to help! Happy vaping.

Hi guys

Been vaping for the last few months after a friend gave me an old twisp of his. Like everyone else I felt it was time to move to the next level. Been lurking for quite abit, learning about Rda's, mods, etc. Due to being a broke student:D have yet to purchase anything yet but plan to in the coming weeks.
I look forward to learning and sharing with you guys in my search for clouds.;)

Weclome @Reee-_- :D

There are so many options now and they range from very cheap to sickly expensive, but I'm sure there is something for everyone :)
If you are on a budget, have a look at some of the stuff in the Classifieds section, some really good deals there :D
And when in doubt just ask, someone will be quick with advice and tips, guaranteed :rock:

Best of luck on your vape journey and keep us up to date with which direction you go ;)

PS: thanks for stepping into the light, we do so enjoy the company of new participating members :D

Hallo to all new vapors.@CrayFish404 @DamonicBunnee@Reee.gongrats on quitting the stinkys.and welcome to the family of happy vapors.I'm glad to see that our vaping community is growing so fast.if eny of you need help don't be afraid to ask.@free3dom is the lemo expert so eny help with lemos he will help

Hi guys,

Have been lurking on the forum for some time now so I felt that a quick hello is needed :)

I'm not really new to vaping, started with a Twisp about 2 years now and have been off cigs for just over three months now.
The main reason I have stopped the cigs is because of this forum, a quick google search for some good liquids in Durban brought me here and from here I found Sirvape, Just B and Skyblue and these guy's delicious flavours and awesome hardware are the reason I dont even want to touch another cigarette.

I have recently started on rebuildables and it is awesome so I am quite enjoying it so far.

Well, thats me, and I hope to contribute to this epic site and not just use it for information like I was doing all this time

Cheers

Welcome @Ash.dbn
Congrats on kicking the habit! Enjoy your stay here
We have a great place

Back