Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome (back) @Duchess

Best of luck with the pregnancy, and I hope you are stocking up in the interim on juice and batteries and devices - so when you reach 0-day you can vape up a storm :D

Hi Guys. new to this forum, well new as an active member. been stalking this place for a while now. so i started a few years back on some puffaways, moved on to twisp neo, twisp clearo, evod2 starter pack, now on to bigger and better things thanks to the help of this forum. In the past week ive just received my 30w iStick from @sirvape my subtank mini from @vapeclub and my nautilis mini from Zunaid at the eCig store in lenasia. Got some awesome juices from @VapeKing (LOVING THE VK4 thanks guys).

Heres to empty wallets and tired lungs!

In the words of the doge himself. Much Vaping, very clouds, WOW.

Welcome to he forum @Jakey
Lovely intro!
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey
Enjoy the forum!

thanks dude, think im gna b pretty damn active here, keen to try out rda's soon and some good juices, so will ride on the knowledge of every1 on here. Guess thats what its about

Thanks for the warm welcome @Silver, @Andre, @free3dom and anyone I missed. It has been a great journey so far. Luckily I haven't gotten into buying mods and stuff yet so at the moment it's costing me less than cigarettes. I expect that to change in the not too distant future.

I'll definitely shoot some questions if I can't find the answers on the forum already.

Thanks for the warm welcome @Silver, @Andre, @free3dom and anyone I missed. It has been a great journey so far. Luckily I haven't gotten into buying mods and stuff yet so at the moment it's costing me less than cigarettes. I expect that to change in the not too distant future.

I'll definitely shoot some questions if I can't find the answers on the forum already.

If any one tells you vaping is cheaper then smoking. They are doing it wrong :D Welcome to the family brother.

Some people (a very rare few) do actually manage to save some money by vaping instead of smoking...and that's great for them.

But I'll tell you that not a single time I've wanted to spend spend spend have I felt in the least bit bad...all I do is remember how terrible I felt while smoking and the wallet flies wide open - ready to be emptied ;)

Enjoy the journey though...it's a really fun experience that keeps giving back :D

thanks dude, think im gna b pretty damn active here, keen to try out rda's soon and some good juices, so will ride on the knowledge of every1 on here. Guess thats what its about

Absolutely...and pretty soon you too won't be able to shut up about it and the next round can learn from you again :D

Its great that everyone here has given up stinkies, its a big step. Its far healthier, obviously, but how much healthier is it actually, cuz my friend told me some pretty disturbing stuff today about water in your lungs because of vaping. Hes talking bull right..?

u mentioned somethimg about some ppl saving money? Care to elaborate? Not too familiar with what saving actually means.....

Its great that everyone here has given up stinkies, its a big step. Its far healthier, obviously, but how much healthier is it actually, cuz my friend told me some pretty disturbing stuff today about water in your lungs because of vaping. Hes talking bull right..?

He is, but not on purpose. The media has made some ridiculous claims and unfortunately people believe it, because why shouldn't they o_O

Check out the news section here on the forum to find all the articles that completely debunk all of that bullpoop :D

On a serious note im dying to taste the 0mg mothers milk. To all fellow newcomers on this forum. I say we rally and get us some delivered to all our doorsteps very soon. Now that we here im sure they wanna keep us

He is, but not on purpose. The media has made some ridiculous claims and unfortunately people believe it, because why shouldn't they o_O

Check out the news section here on the forum to find all the articles that completely debunk all of that bullpoop :D

It's just a rumor...an urban legend :rofl:

Thought as much, very similar to the legend that we'll have ample supply of suicides mothers milk in Sa.

Or the one about the vaper who found his/her perfect mod and never bought any more vape gear, ever :p

All this nasty information is spread by the stupid media. :D

mguys time for me to dream about fountains of bobas bounty in heaven. Been an awesome day, glad to have joined this forum. Guys here are awesome. Thanks alot. For some ppl vaping is Merely a thing, I can see know why for others its a passiom, always good to chat to ppl who are enthusiastic about anything they do. To all members, have a potato.

mguys time for me to dream about fountains of bobas bounty in heaven. Been an awesome day, glad to have joined this forum. Guys here are awesome. Thanks alot. For some ppl vaping is Merely a thing, I can see know why for others its a passiom, always good to chat to ppl who are enthusiastic about anything they do. To all members, have a potato.

Ooooo potato flavored e-juice :D oh wait thats vodka... Ooooo Vodka flavored e-Juice... :D

If you dream of floating on clouds...now it will have a whole new meaning to you :D
Good to have you here...just keep on coming back ;)

Back