Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Hey everyone. im a newbie all the way from Cape Town. been vaping since Jan and loving it all the way. im completely off the cigs going into month four. initially started on the eGo stuff and now moved up to the eLeaf iStick 20w with a nautilus and a iStick 50w with a CLT2 Dripper on there. i've recently started venturing into making my own ejuices. when i say recently, i mean like literally a few days. It's an annoying process because it doesn't always come out right but i suppose its the road that needs to be travelled.

Welcome to the forum @Waheebh - all the way from Cape Town
Congrats on giving up the stinkies
Great gear you have there!
As for Juice DIY, all the best and let us know how that goes over time
Enjoy the forum!

Hi

I am a Flight instructor based in Mafikeng (originally from Pretoria). Just bought myself the Twisp lite kit, I've read up on it and know it is not the best product out there but I am pleased to be joining the vaping community and the Twisp is an easy way to get in.

Looking forward to learning lots and sharing personal experiences

Welcome... Don't let anyone judge you on your kit... If the Twisp is keeping you off the cigs...then the Twisp is awesome....
At some point, you'll want to upgrade etc... but for now..what ever works for you is the best...

PS: Shout if you need help with anything vaping related...

Welcom to all new subscribers, my personal opinion, if you want to take the next step in vaping check out rip trippers on you tube!! My personal opinion, but lots of guys out there......

Welcom to all new subscribers, my personal opinion, if you want to take the next step in vaping check out rip trippers on you tube!! My personal opinion, but lots of guys out there......

Yip, Rip is good..
also check out GrimmGreen... and for those adventurous peeps, who don't mind some 'censored language' check out Twisted420

My last post in this section.

Day 3 done and dusted.

Well done @daveza
Dont stop posting here
We want to hear when you get to 1 week!
Have a great long weekend

Hi Guys. My name is Eugene I have been vaping for more than 4 years now. I'm from JHB and I run a small Vapeshop that just started inside a well established tattoo shop. (Buzz Tattoo Studio)

My shop is called Vapoholics. We are based in Olivedale Randburg in the All Saints Centre. I do have products in stock, and i'm still busy updating the web site.

Please tell me how to register as a Vendor. :)

www.vapoholics.co.za

Facebook Link

Hi Guys. My name is Eugene I have been vaping for more than 4 years now. I'm from JHB and I run a small Vapeshop that just started inside a well established tattoo shop. (Buzz Tattoo Studio)

My shop is called Vapoholics. We are based in Olivedale Randburg in the All Saints Centre. I do have products in stock, and i'm still busy updating the web site.

Please tell me how to register as a Vendor. :)

www.vapoholics.co.za

Facebook Link

You need to send a PM to @Gizmo with your company name, address, email address, contact numbers and then you will be emailed an invoice each month for R200 and you will be given a forum where you can promote and talk about your products!

Howzit All!
Shaun here. Been off the stinkies for about 2 years. Missed the smoking so decided to start vaping. Been vaping for about 5 months and enjoying the hell out of it! Tried the sub ohming thing and hated it.....except for when theres a couple of drinks to numb the throat lol, then I wack those clouds. Trying a 3mg juice now. Anyway, mostly a "tripple clutch, mouth to lung puffer". Still on the old faithful nautilus. Anyone on the Reos that can compare mouth to lung of the Nautilus to the Reos? Nautilus is just not enough for me anymore, but the subtanks are too harsh.

Howzit All!
Shaun here. Been off the stinkies for about 2 years. Missed the smoking so decided to start vaping. Been vaping for about 5 months and enjoying the hell out of it! Tried the sub ohming thing and hated it.....except for when theres a couple of drinks to numb the throat lol, then I wack those clouds. Trying a 3mg juice now. Anyway, mostly a "tripple clutch, mouth to lung puffer". Still on the old faithful nautilus. Anyone on the Reos that can compare mouth to lung of the Nautilus to the Reos? Nautilus is just not enough for me anymore, but the subtanks are too harsh.
Most welcome to the forum. I went from the mPT2 to the Reo with RM2. I also only do mouth to lung. My wife uses the Nautilus. Can assure you the Reo will satisfy you. And you can set it up to your preference. Happy vaping.

Back