Introduce Yourselves:

Most welcome to the forum. I went from the mPT2 to the Reo with RM2. I also only do mouth to lung. My wife uses the Nautilus. Can assure you the Reo will satisfy you. And you can set it up to your preference. Happy vaping.
Great! Thanks Andre...much appreciated!

Hi Guys. My name is Eugene I have been vaping for more than 4 years now. I'm from JHB and I run a small Vapeshop that just started inside a well established tattoo shop. (Buzz Tattoo Studio)

My shop is called Vapoholics. We are based in Olivedale Randburg in the All Saints Centre. I do have products in stock, and i'm still busy updating the web site.

Please tell me how to register as a Vendor. :)

www.vapoholics.co.za

Facebook Link

Welcome @Eugene_VH
Thanks for coming to the forum and wishing you well as a vendor here

Howzit All!
Shaun here. Been off the stinkies for about 2 years. Missed the smoking so decided to start vaping. Been vaping for about 5 months and enjoying the hell out of it! Tried the sub ohming thing and hated it.....except for when theres a couple of drinks to numb the throat lol, then I wack those clouds. Trying a 3mg juice now. Anyway, mostly a "tripple clutch, mouth to lung puffer". Still on the old faithful nautilus. Anyone on the Reos that can compare mouth to lung of the Nautilus to the Reos? Nautilus is just not enough for me anymore, but the subtanks are too harsh.

Welcome @Tchwank247
Congrats on quitting the stinkies!

As Andre said, the RM2, which is the standard atty for the Reo is wonderful. I use it myself, daily. It is a mouth to lung device and in my view you wont get a better mouth to lung vape. The coil you build on the RM2 can be set up to give a nice smooth vape or to give you such a strong kick with the right juice. It is very good. Perhaps, if you can, try it out first before you buy.

All the best

Welcome @Eugene_VH

Vape gear and tattoos in one place...sign me up :rock:
And you've already got some great gear for sale, well done :)
It's always great to have more vendors, looking forward to having you registered on here, and best of luck :D

Welcome @Tchwank247

Congrats on quitting smoking (2 years is quite an achievement) and taking up vaping - so much better that going back to the evil sticks :D

I unfortunately can not advise on the Reo's capabilities, but as @Andre and @Silver said, with the right atomizer they are apparently fantastic for MTL vaping - a style which, unfortunately, seems to be a bit overlooked nowadays :(

If you are looking for something else more potent that also provides a great mouth to lung experience, you may want to have a look at a Kayfun (Lite/3.1) or Russian 91% - the Eleaf Alpha is very similar to these and also an authentic device. These are older style RTAs (so you build your own coils) but still some of the best mouth to lung devices out there IMO. To use these properly you would need a decent mod - but if you've been sub-ohming, you are most likely sorted on that front already ;)

Best of luck on finding you next upgrade, and keep asking for advice...there are lots helpful folks on here, eager to help :)

Enjoy the forum, and the vaping :D

Hey. Im new. I smoked camel classic and non-filter for 15 years. Now ecig (twisp with 18mg rebel) for 1 week. Just woke up, made coffee and took dog outside. Sucked hell out of ecig till head spins. No more craving for NF with morning coffee. Awesome. I feel great.

:rock::rock:
Hey. Im new. I smoked camel classic and non-filter for 15 years. Now ecig (twisp with 18mg rebel) for 1 week. Just woke up, made coffee and took dog outside. Sucked hell out of ecig till head spins. No more craving for NF with morning coffee. Awesome. I feel great.
Welcome @TiemieX great to see another Bloem vaper here. Keep it up :rock:

@ TiemieX, well done. Keep it up.

Sent from my S5 while vaping on my Subtank

Welcome to the forum @TiemieX
Congrats on the vaping! You doing a great thing
I also gave up cigs using Twisp. Always grateful to Twisp for that.

Enjoy the journey and the forum. We have a great place here.

Welcome @TiemieX

Congrats on your first week of vaping...pretty soon you'll wake up and not even need the vape - but you'll probably still want it ;)
The first few weeks are the roughest, but once you get over those...smoking will fade into memory and you'll never look back :D

The gadget side of vaping is something that kept me going through the hard times and prevented me from going back to smoking - there's always an upgrade that will make the vaping even better ;)

Take your time, enjoy the journey - there's no rush...you are already on the right road and you determine the speed :)

Enjoy the forum, the vaping, and feeling great - don't be afraid to ask about anything :D

Hi all

Been vaping for around 18 months with a twisp, which I then lost a couple of weeks back. Went back to smoking, for about 5 weeks where I eventually took the plunge and got some proper vaping equipment and some decent liquid. Thoroughly enjoying it over the cigs.

Got a Smok BT50 and Aspire Atlantis off the classified section and some Flying Sheep booster liquid from Vapemob. Can't believe the improvement over the twisp, although the twisp did a fantastic job in getting me off cigs.

Looking forward to learning more off the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @moonunit

Glad to hear you are vaping again after your recent tumble from the wagon :p
Twisp is great for getting off the cigs, but once you've been vaping for a while the improved gear really shines for keeping you satisfied - and also the juices are so much better ;):D

Enjoy the forum...there's lots to see here :D

Welcome @moonunit, twist has gotten many of us off the analogues. The smok BT 50. Seems like a good device and the Atlantic is very good by Al accounts.

Enjoy the vape and make yourself at home here. We here to help so shout if you need anything answered

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Loved this comment @free3dom

The gadget side of vaping is something that kept me going through the hard times and prevented me from going back to smoking - there's always an upgrade that will make the vaping even better ;)

Hi all

Been vaping for around 18 months with a twisp, which I then lost a couple of weeks back. Went back to smoking, for about 5 weeks where I eventually took the plunge and got some proper vaping equipment and some decent liquid. Thoroughly enjoying it over the cigs.

Got a Smok BT50 and Aspire Atlantis off the classified section and some Flying Sheep booster liquid from Vapemob. Can't believe the improvement over the twisp, although the twisp did a fantastic job in getting me off cigs.

Looking forward to learning more off the forum.

Welcome @moonunit
Wow, 18 months on Twisp.
Glad you got back into vaping
Wishing you all the best with your vaping from here on!
Enjoy the forum, we have a special place

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Never knew there were so many aspects to vaping, every thread is a completely new lesson

Thanx. Dunno if u can see but it is a Porsche tractor.

Oh my gosh, just looked now, closely - and saw it was a Porsche
Never knew they made tractors
Must be very well made then?

By the way, I really love tractors and like taking photos of them, especially brightly coloured ones!

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Hi vapers I'm new I'm from cape town southern suburbs. I'm a stinker ready to buy some gear tomorrow, any directions?...anyway more about myself I've been smoking for the past 10 years and I think it's time to quit. I've bought an ecig before but it was a fake and I had little knowledge of this new world and therefore it didn't work out. Now that I'm more informed I'll try again...

Back