Introduce Yourselves:

Shot in at Vape King Fairlands and met Luke, very informative and knowledgeable guy indeed!
Got a Kanger SubTank (wow this thing takes ALOT of juice!) and an iStick 50W to fire it up... Vape heaven! Half filled it with Gummiberry juice for now, and man it hits the spot.
Also got an assortment of juices that suits my taste, loads of oorganic cotton, 20G and 28G Kanthal (all for when I rebuild the first OCC coil) and a pack of OCC coils to have extras if I need one and don't have time for a build, and finally a carry pouch for my new setup so it wont rattle around in my backpack on the bike.
Soooo, seems now... I'm VAPING!!!

Congrats on taking the step @Redeemer...fantastic setup :rock:

Best of luck on the journey - keep us updated ;)

Holy Bugger, but withdrawel is a PITA....
Having had my last ciggy on Tuesday (only one for the day..) I really feel the withdrawel symptoms kicking in this morning. Thank goodness I'm on a perscription of Pur-Bloka, which seems to relieve it a bit, and get my head straight again, together with a few vapes to fool the mind that I'm taking a smoke break.
Cant wait for a month or two from now, by then it should all be settled down, but for now I'm recognising all the symptoms (Have tried to quit three times before, so its all too familiar to me how it feels)

Having had my last ciggy on Tuesday (only one for the day..) I really feel the withdrawel symptoms kicking in this morning. Thank goodness I'm on a perscription of Pur-Bloka, which seems to relieve it a bit, and get my head straight again, together with a few vapes to fool the mind that I'm taking a smoke break.
Cant wait for a month or two from now, by then it should all be settled down, but for now I'm recognising all the symptoms (Have tried to quit three times before, so its all too familiar to me how it feels)
you wont need one or two months. it will subside after a week or two. just chain vape untill you reach the point where the cravings subside. go mad.

Stick with it...the first week or so will be a bit rough - but it varies from person to person. If you vape enough the nicotine part of the withdrawel is negated, but unfortunately there's a whole lot more to cigarette addiction than nicotine - and this is what you are experiencing.

Luckily, unlike during your previous attempts, these fade much quicker and disappear completely after a short time. For me, one of the biggest hurdles was the quitting the "habbit" of smoking - i.e. I was so conditioned to "grab a smoke" at various times/places/activities that I caught myself looking for one each in these instances, then I just vaped liked a train for a bit and it generally passes.

Also remember to drink lots and lots of water...much more than you normally would as vaping (the PG I think) dehydrates you, and the water also helps clear out the toxins from your system much faster.

In the end you will need just a pinch of "pushing on" to make it, but really it's worth it and unlike going cold turkey the vaping very quickly "fills the gap" and you will find yourself feeling better and better every day.

Best of luck, and don't hesitate to come here for support...I'll just re-iterate - it's absolutely worth it!!

Hello every one, its me again and hopefully third time lucky. Work has been keeping me hectic busy of late so i hope that things calm down and I can start contributing a little more... again :D

Welcome to all the new members.

Hello every one, its me again and hopefully third time lucky. Work has been keeping me hectic busy of late so i hope that things calm down and I can start contributing a little more... again :D

Welcome to all the new members.
Ah, good to see you again - missed you terribly!

howzit every

Im new 2 vaping and so far 4 days without a smoke,where a normally used 2 smoke about a box and half of lucky strike a day and i couldn't feel any better!! ive tried 2 stop smoking before and went 2 the shops and bought my self a green smoke...personally its a big waste of money!! it kinda put me off eciggs all together.. then a couple weeks ago i decided i wana try it again so i climbed on google and did my research. First i was going for a twisp then i jst found so many people complaining about it!Then by the grace of the Vape God i found this site... did alot of reading and decided to go past vape king kempton to see wat its all about

best move i ever made! Met a guy named Mike there , WOW this guy was such a help!! i was originally going for the
JOYETECH EGO ONE XL STARTER KIT then he convinced me to try the kbox 40w with subtank mini. i have absolutely no regrets this thing vapes like a boss!

So 4 days and going strong cant wait 2 learn more and taste all these great flovours

Welcome @michael dos santos

Well done on the best decision ever - 4 days in, you are off to a great start :rock:

The KBox + SubTank mini is a fantastic way to start vaping (again) - good going Mike for recommending it - I'm sure it will keep you off the cigs if you stick with it. There might be a few bumps along the road, but it's so worth it in the long run :D

Very happy you decided to give vaping another shot after your initial bad experience, which many of us had - it's terrible that the bad quality devices are keeping some people from the joys of vaping and the amazing benefits of not smoking o_O

Luckily you found this site, and the wonderful info on here helped you out - that makes all the effort (okay, so it's not really effort as much as it is just plain fun) that goes into this site worthwhile :)

Keep us updated and ask as many questions as you need - we're here to help ;)

Best of luck with the vaping and kicking that other habbit (we're rooting for you) :D

PS: Vape Club is located in Benoni if you're ever in a bind, they can help you out too ;)

And enjoy the forum

Last edited:
howzit every

Im new 2 vaping and so far 4 days without a smoke,where a normally used 2 smoke about a box and half of lucky strike a day and i couldn't feel any better!! ive tried 2 stop smoking before and went 2 the shops and bought my self a green smoke...personally its a big waste of money!! it kinda put me off eciggs all together.. then a couple weeks ago i decided i wana try it again so i climbed on google and did my research. First i was going for a twisp then i jst found so many people complaining about it!Then by the grace of the Vape God i found this site... did alot of reading and decided to go past vape king kempton to see wat its all about

best move i ever made! Met a guy named Mike there , WOW this guy was such a help!! i was originally going for the
JOYETECH EGO ONE XL STARTER KIT then he convinced me to try the kbox 40w with subtank mini. i have absolutely no regrets this thing vapes like a boss!

So 4 days and going strong cant wait 2 learn more and taste all these great flovours
Most welcome. The vape god did great by you. Happy vaping and please tell us about it.

Hi there everyone! New to the forum. I have been Vaping for 17 months without any hiccups. Bought a Twisp starter pack. And been puffing happily ever since. Due for an upgrade to something bigger and better. Got some great advice from the pro's at the Craft Vapour blind tasting. Thanks to them a new world awaits.

Welcome @MagicBullet

1.5 years of vaping, even on a twisp, makes you a veteran - good to hear you've stuck with it ;)

And you got some good advice from some pro vapers...I hope your next upgrade takes your vaping to the next level :rock:

So glad you decided to join us...there's lots more to learn, and wonderful things to experience in the world of vaping :D

Enjoy the forum

Hi guys and gals, noob vaper and noobie to forums here. Just a little about my vaping journey so far. I got a TWISP as a Christmas present last year and decided to give it try in the New Year. After my first week of vaping and smoking I decided to give up the analogues and havent looked back since. My curiosity about vaping brought me to this site and so the journey began. Three months later and after reading the reviews posted here I got my self a Nautilus Mini and a 30W iStick. My first vape on my new gear was like “:O so that’s what I’ve been missing out on”. Hopefully one day I will graduate to a REO:-D
Current Vape Gear:
2 TWISPs
2 iStick 30 watts
Nautilus Mini
Tobeco Aqua V1 Clone RTA

Stinky free since 08/01/2015

A very warm welcome to ecigssa @Blu_Marlin! Most of us seem to start on the Twisp... and going to a Nautilus is a really nice Gee Whizz Wow change... and the great thing is you have plenty more Gee Whizz Wow devices to play with in the future! :rock:

Hi guys and gals, noob vaper and noobie to forums here. Just a little about my vaping journey so far. I got a TWISP as a Christmas present last year and decided to give it try in the New Year. After my first week of vaping and smoking I decided to give up the analogues and havent looked back since. My curiosity about vaping brought me to this site and so the journey began. Three months later and after reading the reviews posted here I got my self a Nautilus Mini and a 30W iStick. My first vape on my new gear was like “:O so that’s what I’ve been missing out on”. Hopefully one day I will graduate to a REO:-D
Current Vape Gear:
2 TWISPs
2 iStick 30 watts
Nautilus Mini
Tobeco Aqua V1 Clone RTA

Stinky free since 08/01/2015
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping and do tell us about it.

@korn1 thank you for the welcome

@Rob Fisher thanks for the welcome. The Aqua is starting to get me hooked on coil building. It`s even got me re-building the coils for my TWISP. It’s been a frustrating and fun experience so far.

@Andre thank you for the welcome. The hardest part of giving up the stinkies was not being able to smoke cigars anymore. I am now on a quest to find the ultimate cigar like vaping experience. This forum and the good folk that post here had a big influence on which gear I chose and so far the iStick, Nautilus Mini and the Aqua has surpassed my expectations with no problem. I look forward to sharing my vaping journey here:cool:

Back