Introduce Yourselves:

thanks for all the kind words everyone and thanks for answering my silly question TylerD haha! actually should've gotten that from the word go o_O Think i'd be shocked when i find out what mine will be in a couple of months...

Wow iv intentionally stayed of the forum for around a month and im greeted with 30 nee pages in this section. AWESOME having all the new members, welcome to each and everyone one of you may your stay here be as fruitfull and enjoyable as mine. You gonna make lots of new contacts ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

my twisps just arrived!!!! i'm super excited!!! it vapes amazingly!!!!! here we go... can't count today as day 1 though, cause i've already had some cigarettes today :( while waiting for it to arrive! but from tomorrow it will be day 1 for both me and my bo :rolleyes:

Welcome to all the newbies :)

I think you will quickly find yourself turning your back on the analogs Metal Liz.

my twisps just arrived!!!! i'm super excited!!! it vapes amazingly!!!!! here we go... can't count today as day 1 though, cause i've already had some cigarettes today :( while waiting for it to arrive! but from tomorrow it will be day 1 for both me and my bo :rolleyes:

Congrats @Metal Liz !
I was there too. Twisp got me off real cigs
Go for it. You are doing a great thing!

thanks @Silver , day 1 is going well so far :) normally by this time i would've had atleast 6 stinkies haha especially with the emotions that's been running high at work, but i am quite happily vaping away while sitting in front of my pc!

Thats super. What Twisp flavours have you got?

at the moment i have a mix of the twisp tobacco that i got with the ecig and some western legend that i bought from cape vape :) I don't have any other twisp flavours cause sheez they are expensive. I did order some flavours from VapeCulture though and i'm looking forward to trying them out ;)

end of the work day in 4 mins and i am very happy to report that i didn't have 1 stinkie and i don't even want to have one! i am a bit worried about when i go home now though, cause we're having a big braai with about 20 friends and i'm the only one that vapes, so there's going to be loads of them stinkies floating around my house, mixed in with LOADS of alcohol... wish me good luck!!! i'll check back in with everyone on Monday, hope you all have a lovely weekend!!! :)

end of the work day in 4 mins and i am very happy to report that i didn't have 1 stinkie and i don't even want to have one! i am a bit worried about when i go home now though, cause we're having a big braai with about 20 friends and i'm the only one that vapes, so there's going to be loads of them stinkies floating around my house, mixed in with LOADS of alcohol... wish me good luck!!! i'll check back in with everyone on Monday, hope you all have a lovely weekend!!! :)
Dude, don't be too hard on yourself. If you have a cigarette, just go on with the twisp the next day. It does take a while to totally get over the smokes, but in no time, you will not even crave a smoke, because it is disgusting compared to the awesome juices you can get for your PV. You can do it!
Most of us took a week or two to totally get of the smokes.

Hi All
My name is Jimmy and I've been vaping for 2 months since kicking the smoking habit after 22 years. I stay in Vereeniging in the VaalTriangle (just south of Jhb).
Got my Evod stater kit from Eciggies and have since upgraded to MVP (from VapeKing)and also got ProTank Mini & PT 2 and recently Kayfun Lite Plus. (which I haven't tried out yet)
Also tried my hand at some DIY E-juice mixing which worked out fine but needs some more tweaking.
I've been lurking around the forum and found it very informative and I learn so much from you guys.
Looking forward to Learn more from the experienced Vapers
PS - I've already converted 3 other smokers to Vaping

Most welcome @Jimbo. Congrats on the 2 months stinky free - a great milestone, which only ex-smokers can really appreciate. Well done on the converts. Happy vaping. PS. Like that avatar.

Welcome @Jimbo :) you'll love it here! I already do haha! Just an update on how it went with the stinkies at the braai... Had about 10 ? felt horrible this morning from it and are happily getting rid of the hangover with my ecig at the pub while watching the footie with the boys and it's not even bothering me hahaha?

Hi the name is Zain. Love the vaping scene. Kraken clone with a chi you clone. ;)

Back