Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you Rob, it's been a nice learning curve so far. I read up on the cuboid yesterday...i'm very interested.

Welcome to the forum @Byakko and @Flava - and to all the recent new members

image.jpg

@Byakko - hold on to that MVP2 - it is "hall of fame" stuff - what a fantastic mod for basic mouth to lung vaping. Imdestructible device and reliable as anything.

@Flava - welcome and good luck with your choice of next mod.

Wishing you guys well on your journey
Enjoy your stay here

Hi Ecigssa members!

I am Kyle, i have been vaping for 5 months now.

I reside in Belhar,Cape Town.

haven't smoked a cigarette since. Have the Kangartech SuBox Mini, vaping some complex chaos juice.

The Guy that introduced me to vaping @soofee

Welcome to all the newcomers!!

@Flava - The cuboid is looking like a very good, the dual batteries just ensures that you will have the extra power to last the day. Or if you feel like it, you can push some serious builds on there and still have fun. The other option is the Evic VTC Mini, same thing as the Cuboid just a single battery. Same software etc, so just finding the one that you like most :p

Hi Ecigssa members!

haven't smoked a cigarette since. Have the Kangartech SuBox Mini, vaping some complex chaos juice.

Most welcome Kyle. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Great gear, great juices there. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all the newbies :D You will see within a short time you will become a part of the family here.

Hi Ecigssa members!

Welcome to the forum @kragbox91
Congratulations on the 5 months of quitting stinkies. Great achievement!
Enjoy your journey and your stay here.

PS - Thanks @soofee for introducing @kragbox91 to vaping!

Hi there,

I am Mike,
From the dirty south, I smoke hubby and been vaping for a while now, almost 2 years.
I still swop between hub and Vape depending on what I feel like.

Never smoked cigs before.

Hi there,

I am Mike,
From the dirty south, I smoke hubby and been vaping for a while now, almost 2 years.

Most welcome to the forum. If I have it right, hubby also burns stuff, like cigarettes So, vaping is better. You are halfway there. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. If I have it right, hubby also burns stuff, like cigarettes So, vaping is better. You are halfway there. Happy vaping.

Yeah hubby does use tobacco... So yeah...

Almost there.... Yeah.

Thanks a lot.

Hi all Shaheen here from Cape Town, vaping for bout 6 months and enjoying it

Have the subtank mini on istick.

Hi there,

I am Mike,

Welcome to the forum @MikeVape
Congrats on vaping so long - and for never smoking cigs ;-)
Enjoy your stay here
PS - saw your fishbone question in the other thread - am sure someone will give you some advice there

Hi all Shaheen here from Cape Town, vaping for bout 6 months and enjoying it

Have the subtank mini on istick.

Welcome to the forum @Khan
Congrats on the vaping
Loads of CT vapers on here
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Welcome to the forum @MikeVape
Congrats on vaping so long - and for never smoking cigs ;-)
Enjoy your stay here
PS - saw your fishbone question in the other thread - am sure someone will give you some advice there
Thank you @Silver .
Enjoy vaping properly now.

Attachments

• IMG_20160112_171103.jpg
    IMG_20160112_171103.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 15
I've been gone so long that I feel it necessary to introduce myself again hahaha
Hello everyone, my name is Metal Liz, I hail from the mother city, used to be an absolute vape upgrade addict, but got help for my addiction and now I am happily drifting away in VM4 vape cloud! I love rock and metal and you will find me in the song of the day thread most of the time driving Oom Rob batsh#t cray cray with my choices hahaha! I have been blessed by this community in ways that I cannot even begin to describe! I now have 2 furrkids, the newest addition joined my family 3 weeks ago and she's an absolute little terror, but my kiddies are my life and I will do anything for them :)
As always, I am signing off by saying:

Rock hard and Vape Strong :rock:

I've been gone so long that I feel it necessary to introduce myself again hahaha
Hello everyone, my name is Metal Liz, I hail from the mother city, used to be an absolute vape upgrade addict, but got help for my addiction and now I am happily drifting away in VM4 vape cloud! I love rock and metal and you will find me in the song of the day thread most of the time driving Oom Rob batsh#t cray cray with my choices hahaha! I have been blessed by this community in ways that I cannot even begin to describe! I now have 2 furrkids, the newest addition joined my family 3 weeks ago and she's an absolute little terror, but my kiddies are my life and I will do anything for them :)

@Metal Liz salute !

Welcome home :)

Hi there,

I am Mike,

A boytjie from the dirty south! Lekker bruh:)

Welcome to the forum

Awesome, so great to hear from you.

Hi all,

New member here at ecigssa, but been on the IAVA FB group since I started vaping in December.
I turned to vaping as an alternative to smoking and it has helped me allot.
Today is my 5th smoke free week and still going very strong, not missing the stinkies at all.

Current gear is a Subox mini kit with UD Goblin mini RTA and Wotofo Atty3 RDA.
Also got a Istick 40w TC with a Subtank nano on it, (bought fort the wife, but acts as my back now...lol)
Cant wait to upgrade my gear to a more advance setup cause I love to build my own coils and the adjust ability it gives you to determine my own vaping experience.

Anyway, looking forward to learning allot from you guy's.
Cheers

Hi all,

New member here at ecigssa, but been on the IAVA FB group since I started vaping in December.
Today is my 5th smoke free week and still going very strong, not missing the stinkies at all.

Also got a Istick 40w TC with a Subtank nano on it, (bought fort the wife, but acts as my back now...lol)
Cant wait to upgrade my gear to a more advance setup cause I love to build my own coils and the adjust ability it gives you to determine my own vaping experience.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, you will find a LOT of very interesting and informative reading here and a major bonus is that the people here are all very friendly and very helpful! Happy vaping!

Hi all,

Cheers

And a very warm welcome to ECIGSSA @Charel van Biljon! You will find a whole heap of like minded people here and a lot of help when you need it!

Hi Guys,

My name is Matu and I am new to the vaping community:--P

The kit consists of:
  • Cuboid 200w mod
  • Uwell Crown Tank
  • 2x 25r batteries
  • um20 charger
You guys have a great forum with plenty reliable information so well done to all!:rock:

Hi Guys,

The kit consists of:
  • Cuboid 200w mod
  • Uwell Crown Tank
  • 2x 25r batteries
  • um20 charger
You guys have a great forum with plenty reliable information so well done to all!:rock:

A very warm welcome @Matu! Great kit to start your vaping journey with... you obviously did a bit of research before diving in! Good one! :rock:

A very warm welcome @Matu! Great kit to start your vaping journey with... you obviously did a bit of research before diving in! Good one! :rock:

I did I did, I wanted something a beginner could use what also a kit that would allow me to do do some building in the future:D
I watched youtube reviews for a whole week and read this forum before making my decision!

Thank you:clap:

Hi Guys,

The kit consists of:
  • Cuboid 200w mod
  • Uwell Crown Tank
  • 2x 25r batteries
  • um20 charger
Most welcome. Awesome kit to start off with. Think the Uwell tank is more for lung hitters (but not sure as I have not used same), which I presume is your preference. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Back