Introduce Yourselves:

Most welcome. Awesome kit to start off with. Think the Uwell tank is more for lung hitters (but not sure as I have not used same), which I presume is your preference. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Appreciated man!8--)

Hi Guys,

My name is Matu and I am new to the vaping community:--P

The kit consists of:
  • Cuboid 200w mod
  • Uwell Crown Tank
  • 2x 25r batteries
  • um20 charger
You guys have a great forum with plenty reliable information so well done to all!:rock:
Welcome to our community! hope you have a great time here with all of us, it's a great place to be :)

I've been gone so long that I feel it necessary to introduce myself again hahaha
Hello everyone, my name is Metal Liz, I hail from the mother city, used to be an absolute vape upgrade addict, but got help for my addiction and now I am happily drifting away in VM4 vape cloud! I love rock and metal and you will find me in the song of the day thread most of the time driving Oom Rob batsh#t cray cray with my choices hahaha! I have been blessed by this community in ways that I cannot even begin to describe! I now have 2 furrkids, the newest addition joined my family 3 weeks ago and she's an absolute little terror, but my kiddies are my life and I will do anything for them :)
As always, I am signing off by saying:

Rock hard and Vape Strong :rock:

Welcome back @Metal Liz - great to have you back on here !
Hope you still have that rocker version of the MVP2 ! Haha
Enjoy

Hi all,

New member here at ecigssa, but been on the IAVA FB group since I started vaping in December.
I turned to vaping as an alternative to smoking and it has helped me allot.
Today is my 5th smoke free week and still going very strong, not missing the stinkies at all.

Current gear is a Subox mini kit with UD Goblin mini RTA and Wotofo Atty3 RDA.
Also got a Istick 40w TC with a Subtank nano on it, (bought fort the wife, but acts as my back now...lol)
Cant wait to upgrade my gear to a more advance setup cause I love to build my own coils and the adjust ability it gives you to determine my own vaping experience.

Anyway, looking forward to learning allot from you guy's.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum @Charel van Biljon
Thanks for the intro - and congrats on the 5 weeks!! Great achievement
Enjoy your stay and let us know what you decide to upgrade to when you do...

Welcome back @Metal Liz - great to have you back on here !
Hope you still have that rocker version of the MVP2 ! Haha
Enjoy
Thanks Silver, it's good to be back, I missed all of you peeps!
hahaha nope I don't, I gave it to a friend that was struggling to stick to vaping with her twisp, she needed more kick hahaha!
Amy has had a change of hands aswell and is now in the care of Lyle in Dubai with a name change.

But I'm very happy with my new device, from start to now it's only been good to me :)

Hi Guys,

My name is Matu and I am new to the vaping community:--P

The kit consists of:
  • Cuboid 200w mod
  • Uwell Crown Tank
  • 2x 25r batteries
  • um20 charger
You guys have a great forum with plenty reliable information so well done to all!:rock:

Welcome to the forum @Matu
You have awesome gear!!
Thanks for the compliment
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go

I did I did, I wanted something a beginner could use what also a kit that would allow me to do do some building in the future:D
I watched youtube reviews for a whole week and read this forum before making my decision!

Thank you:clap:

Great to hear of someone doing lots of research before buying @Matu
What juices are you vaping and how do you like the setup you have?

Thanks Silver, it's good to be back, I missed all of you peeps!
hahaha nope I don't, I gave it to a friend that was struggling to stick to vaping with her twisp, she needed more kick hahaha!
Amy has had a change of hands aswell and is now in the care of Lyle in Dubai with a name change.

But I'm very happy with my new device, from start to now it's only been good to me :)

Ah, good to hear
And I'll bet that MVP2 is still rocking as strong as it was when it was new...

Hi
My name is Angelique.
I'm new to vaping and kinda just want to try it out as my brother is a vapor and he recommended I try.

Hi
My name is Angelique.
I'm new to vaping and kinda just want to try it out as my brother is a vapor and he recommended I try.
Welcome Angelique, I'm sure you will find everything you need right here! some great specials going around and people with loads of knowledge always willing to help :)

Hi All,

Darren here from Jozie, been on the site for a bit now, but never did an intro...

Been vaping for about a year, and love it! Death to the stinkies :hit:

Like a variant of vape sauces but seem to be a sucker for desserts.

Interests are cars,music, gaming and all things vape !

Hi All,

Darren here from Jozie, been on the site for a bit now, but never did an intro...

Lol, you are already a dedicated member with great contributions, but officially welcome bud. Congrats on having been stinky free for so long. A great achievement. See you on the next new thread!

Lol, you are already a dedicated member with great contributions, but officially welcome bud. Congrats on having been stinky free for so long. A great achievement. See you on the next new thread!

Thanks Andre

Hi All,

Welcome Darren :) enjoy the vaping journey! and I agree - Death to stinkies!!! :whip:

Hi Guys & Gals

I've been active on the form for a few months now and missed to introduce myself to you all.

I'm Lehan, I currently reside in Polokwane (Where a Twisp Kiosk opened up a month ago and people in town is introduced to Vaping)

Great Forum, keep it up!!!

Welcome to the forum @Charel van Biljon
Thanks for the intro - and congrats on the 5 weeks!! Great achievement
Enjoy your stay and let us know what you decide to upgrade to when you do...

Thank you,
I'm looking at getting the Kooper Plus as my next upgrade, great mod and just love the feel of them.
I'm also looking into Mech's at this stage, very curious in them due to the simplicity.
I know battery safty is key, and thus I have about 12years of RC racing and flying experience working with Lipo batteries almost everyday of my life, so I know the basics of at least not blowing my hand off...lol

Hi Guys & Gals

I've been active on the form for a few months now and missed to introduce myself to you all.

I'm Lehan, I currently reside in Polokwane (Where a Twisp Kiosk opened up a month ago and people in town is introduced to Vaping)

Hi and welcome from another newbie.

Great to hear of someone doing lots of research before buying @Matu
What juices are you vaping and how do you like the setup you have?

Hi @Silver ,

Loving the quality of both products, bit heavier than I had imagined even thou the reviews said so.

Ive only had it for 1 day now (my work colleague forced me to get one cause he was tired of me robbing his), so I have tried the fruit loops flavours but also bought my first DIY ejuice ingredients from Skyblue today, so from now on DIY ejuices, I refuse to pay R10/ml:confused:

I im using the 0.25 SS at round 45-55w on TC @ 220c, will need to check (left my toy at home), great flavour, coolish vape. I think im still very new so not sure what the sweet spot is yet:wasntme:

Hi Guys & Gals

Most welcome, thanks for the introduction. See in the threads you have been stocking up on some great gear. Keep up the good work. Happy vaping.

Most welcome, thanks for the introduction. See in the threads you have been stocking up on some great gear. Keep up the good work. Happy vaping.

@Andre - I wasn't hoping to raise any attention. Seen as I'm getting married pretty soon, my vape addiction is better not know at this stage.

And thanks for the warm welcome and replies to all my noob posts

Hi @Silver ,

Loving the quality of both products, bit heavier than I had imagined even thou the reviews said so.

Ive only had it for 1 day now (my work colleague forced me to get one cause he was tired of me robbing his), so I have tried the fruit loops flavours but also bought my first DIY ejuice ingredients from Skyblue today, so from now on DIY ejuices, I refuse to pay R10/ml:confused:

I im using the 0.25 SS at round 45-55w on TC @ 220c, will need to check (left my toy at home), great flavour, coolish vape. I think im still very new so not sure what the sweet spot is yet:wasntme:

Thanks for the feedback
All the best with it - sounds like you are very well on your way!!!
Enjoy

A very warm welcome to all the new members who are putting finger to keyboard and doing their introductions! We love new members and are all here to help our vaping family! :rock:

Hi
My name is Angelique.

Welcome to the forum @Angelique
Saw you in the other thread ;-)
All the best for your vaping journey!
Enjoy your stay

Hi All,

Welcome @CloudmanJHB
Thanks for the belated intro
Have seen you around so many times it feels like I know you already. Lol
Enjoy the vaping and continue enjoying the forum!

Back