Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone, my name is Eldene from Kimberley in the Northern Cape. I am a 44 year old male ,just in case some of you guys and girls might think i am a lady ,its happened before :)
I have only been vaping for 2 weeks now and i am using a Smok Guardian 111 E pipe. I left smoking about 5 years ago, and never touched a cigarette since. I still have to learn so much ,and with the help from people on this forum i should be good to go soon.
I have only tried a few juices ,and with the hundreds of flavors out there it will take a long time before i can mention my favorites.
Thanks you all
Welcome @Eldene !

I have found in gaming that it was always best if everyone thought you were a girl, they tend to be a lot nicer! :-D

Congrats on kicking the habit, it's no small feat. How are you enjoying that Guardian III? They not very popular but I really REALLY want one!

Welcome @Eldene !

I have found in gaming that it was always best if everyone thought you were a girl, they tend to be a lot nicer! :-D

Congrats on kicking the habit, it's no small feat. How are you enjoying that Guardian III? They not very popular but I really REALLY want one!
Its true hay , woman always get treated with respect.
I am really enjoying the Guardian ,even though i have no idea what the other mods can offer.I am expecting an Eleaf I just S today that will be much easier to move around with.

Its true hay , woman always get treated with respect.
I am really enjoying the Guardian ,even though i have no idea what the other mods can offer.I am expecting an Eleaf I just S today that will be much easier to move around with.
Oh nice! That will be a lot easier to carry around, I've heard the Guardians can be a bit of a pain in the bum to walk around with! The IJust is very handy.

Oh nice! That will be a lot easier to carry around, I've heard the Guardians can be a bit of a pain in the bum to walk around with! The IJust is very handy.
The guardian is a great device with loads of setting and functions, and it has the looks to kill.Get yourself one i don't think you will regret it. It does take some time to get use to.

Hi All,
Nice to join the best vaping community.

Been vaping for 1 year and 3 months now. Stopped analogues for a year now....yeah!:-D

My setup is a Smok G-Priv 220 with a Smok Big Baby Beast TFV8. Had a Joyetech Cuboid mini with a Cubis tank before that.

Been building my own juice for about 3 months now and I'm loving it.

Happy vaping:nerd:

Hi All,

Been vaping for 1 year and 3 months now. Stopped analogues for a year now....yeah!:-D

My setup is a Smok G-Priv 220 with a Smok Big Baby Beast TFV8. Had a Joyetech Cuboid mini with a Cubis tank before that.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping and DIYing.

Hi All,

Welcome!

That G-Priv is a beautiful looking device, I need to actually get my hands on one of those to see them for myself. I know @Sickboy77 loves them so much he owns about 478 of them.

How do you do your DIY juices? You go with other peoples recipes or just wing it yourself?

Welcome!

That G-Priv is a beautiful looking device, I need to actually get my hands on one of those to see them for myself. I know @Sickboy77 loves them so much he owns about 478 of them.

How do you do your DIY juices? You go with other peoples recipes or just wing it yourself?

Thank you, glad to be here.
The G-Priv is awesome, no issues with lots of power and actually amazing battery life. Would see why it can become a collectors item.

For now I'm using other peoples recipes, just to be able to keep on vaping while experimenting with some of my own.

Thank you, glad to be here.
The G-Priv is awesome, no issues with lots of power and actually amazing battery life. Would see why it can become a collectors item.

For now I'm using other peoples recipes, just to be able to keep on vaping while experimenting with some of my own.
Awesome! I think that was a mistake I made when I first got into DIY, just blazing in there making up my own recipes. Best way to start is to use other people's recipes until you can pick up all these differences on your own palate.

Awesome! I think that was a mistake I made when I first got into DIY, just blazing in there making up my own recipes. Best way to start is to use other people's recipes until you can pick up all these differences on your own palate.
Jip, on my first try I nearly killed myself with bad taste....:sick:

Hi, my name is Kyle, from Belhar Cape Town

Started Vaping three years ago, still going strong on the vape life.

Current MOD: Noisy Cricket D25 with Petri DOTMOD RDA

Welcome @Kyle Farao !

That's a pretty cloudy setup you have going there! What juices are you into?

Hi All... :)

Time to introduce myself..

Been vaping for about 4 years now, started with the Vape Pens (Ecigs back then) bought from Chinese Malls around gauteng.. :)

Been using a few different vapes over the years but now using 3 x iJust S's (0.3ohm coil), they work and the taste is great..
2 just for Spearmint/mint (Vape Wild - Ice cold) and 1 for flavors (testing new flavors)

Hi All... :)

Time to introduce myself..

Been vaping for about 4 years now, started with the Vape Pens (Ecigs back then) bought from Chinese Malls around gauteng.. :)

Been using a few different vapes over the years but now using 3 x iJust S's (0.3ohm coil), they work and the taste is great..
2 just for Spearmint/mint (Vape Wild - Ice cold) and 1 for flavors (testing new flavors)

4 years!!!! Awesome ! Welcome to the forum

The iJust does favor the minty juices quite well :)

Hey Hey, welcome to all the new members, not going to mention any names as I am scared I may leave some out, this is the hub for all Vape info, please don't hesitate to ask, we have a lot of Vape knowledge in this forum, sorry that I haven't been active lately, but that is unfortunately due to my work load lately.

Welcome back @Alexander Scott !

Hi everyone, my name is Eldene from Kimberley in the Northern Cape. I am a 44 year old male ,just in case some of you guys and girls might think i am a lady ,its happened before :)
I have only been vaping for 2 weeks now and i am using a Smok Guardian 111 E pipe. I left smoking about 5 years ago, and never touched a cigarette since. I still have to learn so much ,and with the help from people on this forum i should be good to go soon.
I have only tried a few juices ,and with the hundreds of flavors out there it will take a long time before i can mention my favorites.
Thanks you all

Welcome to the forum @Eldene
Congrats on giving up the stinkies! 5 years is a great achievement!
Enjoy your stay and the vaping

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @XVX'S
One year stinkie free is a great milestone and achievement! Well done
Enjoy the vaping and your stay here!

Welcome to the forum @Kyle Farao
Congrats on the vaping -
Enjoy your stay. We have a great place here.

Back