Introduce Yourselves:

Add you location under your avatar through the settings menu then we know where you are located and can better assist

Where are you situated - that will help to direct / nearby vapers to possibly assist?

Hey
I'm Vern, been vaping about 2 years now, love my mechanicals and diy mixing etc
and sometimes I do some reviews when bored

A belated welcome, @Vern
Have seen your amazing posts since
Thanks for joining and contributing to our wonderful forum.

Greetings everybody!

I'm relatively new to vaping. Started on a Twisp which I still use every now and again. Promptly moved on to a MVP V2 Mod with a Nautilus tank. I'm really hooked on this!

Looking forward learning more from you guys.

Welcome @Spyker !
Enjoy the forum. Its a great place

Good day?? everyone, My name is Kyron I'm 24 yrs old from dbn, I smoked for 9 years but now getting used to the ecig and vaping world slowly but surely. I must say the Ecigssa Forum has been great and very influential in helping myself make choices in vaping gear now and near future and im sure bringing plenty of other noobs into the vaping scene

Hi and a warm welcome to @jagerbomb13 and all the newcomers to the forum. After reading jagerbomb13's introduction I just knew I had to comment. I'm a fairly new Vaper N()()B and still have a long way to go. I also use a Twisp :banghead: and tried some re-search to see if there are forums for it but there isn't anything. Searching for my pertinent questions I luckily came across this forum and have been hooked ever since.

There are many SUPER VAPERS (Jedi Knights) on this forum who are always committed in sharing there knowledge. I feel that everyone here is super friendly and also want to grow the community. This forum is..... "ADDICTIVE" so be warned and enjoy the stay.

The more people know that there is more to the "smoking alternative" the better. I would rather support local Vaping suppliers who also add to the community. Thanks to everyone on the forum.

V@PE for LIFE I say :h:

Hey all!

Quit smoking on the 5th of March 2014 and all of a sudden finding it really rough so I thought I'd try this out. I bought an electronic cigarette right when they first showed up in SA and found it quickly became a supplement rather than a replacement.

I really can't believe how much it's changed in the intervening years! It's a totally different thing now, and it really appeals to the tech fiend in me ;) Which brings me here...

So I'm a bit nervous to start "vaping" (man, that's a horrible word, what else do people call it?!) but at this point, it's gonna be that or cigarettes again.

Hey all!

Quit smoking on the 5th of March 2014 and all of a sudden finding it really rough so I thought I'd try this out. I bought an electronic cigarette right when they first showed up in SA and found it quickly became a supplement rather than a replacement.

I really can't believe how much it's changed in the intervening years! It's a totally different thing now, and it really appeals to the tech fiend in me ;) Which brings me here...

So I'm a bit nervous to start "vaping" (man, that's a horrible word, what else do people call it?!) but at this point, it's gonna be that or cigarettes again.

The phrase vaping grows on you... I also was not a fan initially, now I have become desensitized to... but welcome any way, and glad you are on board and stinky free. Hopefully you will soon consider this place your home.

Hey all!

Welcome. It is a totally different world than from a year or two ago - you are going to have fun. Happy vaping.

Hi all, started vaping in December and have not touched a cigarette since. As a matter of fact I've become a real anti-stinky! I've always felt stopping smoking is more about the habit as opposed to the nicotine addiction! So now instead of lighting a stinky with my cupsof coffee or after a meal, I simply grab my MVP and vape away! The only negative is that I tend to vape a lot more than I smoked thus want to try get down to a 0 nicotine (on 8mg at the moment)

Hi all, started vaping in December and have not touched a cigarette since. As a matter of fact I've become a real anti-stinky! I've always felt stopping smoking is more about the habit as opposed to the nicotine addiction! So now instead of lighting a stinky with my cupsof coffee or after a meal, I simply grab my MVP and vape away! The only negative is that I tend to vape a lot more than I smoked thus want to try get down to a 0 nicotine (on 8mg at the moment)

Welcome and congrats on kicking the stinkys. I love my MVP aswell and you are not alone with the vaping more than smoking. Enjoy the forum

Welcome @MadMel I'm sure you'll feel right at home with the rest of us over eager vapers.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

una3u8ag.jpg

Group Mvp high five.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Welcome MadMel -
Well done on stopping the stinkies!
Enjoy the forum - it is a great place indeed

Hey all!

shhh, no one mention vooping to him ;)

Back