Introduce Yourselves:

I think it's best if I don't comment.....not even I can predict what I will say...........so instead I will just say welcome to all the noobs and try not to get me into too much trouble....aight!!!:D

Welcome to all the new members. Hope you enjoy your stay here

Happy Vaping

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Welcome to all the newbies :) hope you have loads of fun here with us :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

hi guys :)
i started vaping a bit more than a week ago, Twisp, been smoking strong cigs most of my life, found that shops in Durban seem to have nothing stronger than 18mg, been using twisp toasted, so i ordered R800 of stuff from Mount Baker Vapors in the states, but it's going to take 3 weeks to get here...yesterday went out and got an iTaste VV, and tonight managed to get some 36mg and 24 mg - although no tobacco flavours, unfortunately, so i've been topping up the tank with this Litchi all night and it's much better.
i hit google to find out more about the liquid i got, went to ecf forum, then from there to here,
and i noticed a thread about someone (Johnny2Puffs) retiring early and emigrating to Portugal. Very interesting, because that - getting out of here - is a very major thing for me, and i've been finding out about retiring and moving to Thailand, so..i registered here so i could follow the thread and "pick his brain" a bit about moving the money. :) So, here i am... :)

Last edited:
Welcome @Cat

Congrats on starting the vaping journey!
I also started on Twisp and still have the occasional puff here and there. I did find it wasnt strong enough and i needed more
Sounds like you are well on your way. Quite rare someone orders an international juice after a week of vaping. All the best with that.

All the best with your vaping!
Our forum is a great place indeed

Hey @Cat, welcome here.

I'm sure you will find what you seek. :)

:) Thanks man. i buy a lot of bike stuff online, been doing it for many years - it all works better for me than missioning around and so on.
i don't know what this "E-dealiq" actually is - realised when i searched google that it was the sellers own brand name, and i don't know what the ratio PG:VG is - all i know is the twisp 50-50 - but it seems much better, much more vapour, but the Litchi flavour is almost not there - i suppose the Toasted i added it to overwhelms it. Anyway, the mixing will be happening soon. i got a few flavours like toffee/caramel coming, but i can't 'get my head around' the idea of sweets and puddings and cakes. :)

May I suggest you sample some of the local manufacturers of liquids. They can be found in the retailer section of the forum from the home page. Just scroll down.

Vapour mountain is very good and is liked by many on the forum. Their juices are excellent quality and well priced. I like it that they have 10ml sample bottles for R50 so you can try several flavours without breaking the bank.

vapeking has also launched their juice line recently and i have tried a few. They are very well priced and also good.

There are several others. Try a few from each over time till you find a few you really like.

:) Thanks man. i buy a lot of bike stuff online, been doing it for many years - it all works better for me than missioning around and so on.
i don't know what this "E-dealiq" actually is - realised when i searched google that it was the sellers own brand name, and i don't know what the ratio PG:VG is - all i know is the twisp 50-50 - but it seems much better, much more vapour, but the Litchi flavour is almost not there - i suppose the Toasted i added it to overwhelms it. Anyway, the mixing will be happening soon. i got a few flavours like toffee/caramel coming, but i can't 'get my head around' the idea of sweets and puddings and cakes. :)

Yeah, I'm pretty new to this too. The idea of anything sweet for me was just weird when I started out. But if like many of us mad people on here, you choose to keep looking for that vaping nirvana. You'll soon discover a whole new world that is far more exciting than just puffing away on a grass stick.

Silver, thanks, i will do - probably. Getting it online from the states might be a bit more expensive because of the shipping cost. But there seem to be some Chinese sites to try. The first thing i found out, when i went to ebay was, they all said zero nicotine - because ebay does not allow, and then the next thing i found out was that i'd have to use the credit card, because paypal also doesnt allow, sales of nicotine.

Alex, yes, coffee. :nod:???? Your sig. Put it this way, i get the coffee even before i go to pee. By the time i get to work i've usually had 4 "instant espressos."
i read a lot of user reviews of flavours on the US site i was ordering from and almost all of them said it doesnt taste anything like coffee.

Good morning and warm welcome to the forum @Cat, hope you'll love it here as much as we do :rock:

Welcome to all the new members! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

Hi guys and gals. My name is Nic Mathee and started vaming 3 days ago and for 1 day full have not had a sigarette. Im from Carletonville and Rob fisher and Rhui calsada intreduced me.

Hi guys and gals. My name is Nic Mathee and started vaming 3 days ago and for 1 day full have not had a sigarette. Im from Carletonville and Rob fisher and Rhui calsada intreduced me.
Hi @Nico ! Happy to have you here! Have a great stay! I was born in Carletonville! Lived in Blyvoor for quite a while, when Blyvoor was Blyvoor. I see that place is in pieces!

Hi @Nico ! Happy to have you here! Have a great stay! I was born in Carletonville! Lived in Blyvoor for quite a while, when Blyvoor was Blyvoor. I see that place is in pieces!
Thanks guys. Yip blyvoor is in a very bad state.

Welcome Nico :)

Most welcome Nic. You have the best surname ever:). Congrats on getting rid of the stinkies. Happy vaping. Shout if you have questions.

Back