Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the recent new members!

@Moomba - show us a pic of the Billet Box!!
@A.I.roDynamics - lots of physics going on here, hehe
@Jane808 - welcome from abroad

Enjjoy your stay here and wishing you all the best for your vaping journeys
Feel free to ask questions as you go along. Lots of helpful experienced vapers are here!

View attachment 99915

@Silver haha I thought you might ask XD Here you go. Sorry for the bad quality pictures. The button side is also plain black. I got the RatBlack version, it has the exocet with a single 2.5mm Alien coil (5 wraps), Black DotMod drip tip, Black boro tank and hopefully getting my condensation plug this coming week.
20170702_122250.jpg 20170702_122311.jpg 20170702_114824.jpg

Welcome to the latest crowd, in no specific order :
@TerenceR , @MickyD , @Cuzzie , @A.I.roDynamics , @Jane808 , @Seemo.wm

Glad to see that most of you are well kitted, sorted & off to a 'running start' .
There is plenty of information already available, but we always have appetite for more, and look forward to members joining in on any discussions .

Hi all. Been vaping almost 2 years and only opened my profile here now. I'm using a minikin v2 with a ammit duel. Love vaping! My favorite juice is scream. exited to be here!

Hi all. Been vaping almost 2 years and only opened my profile here now. I'm using a minikin v2 with a ammit duel. Love vaping! My favorite juice is scream. exited to be here!
Most welcome to the forum. Great gear you have going there. Looking forward to your contributions. Happy vaping.

Hey Everyone.

JP here from Johannesburg.

My life mainly consists of work, photography and games with the plan of adding vaping (again).

I stated started vaping at the end of 2015, but experienced some leaking issues with my Tron-S tank and stopped vaping. :)

So now I’m in the market for a new tank to use with my eVic-VTCMini so I can start vaping again.

Hope y’all have a super day. :)

Hey Everyone.

JP here from Johannesburg.

My life mainly consists of work, photography and games with the plan of adding vaping (again).

I stated started vaping at the end of 2015, but experienced some leaking issues with my Tron-S tank and stopped vaping. :)

So now I’m in the market for a new tank to use with my eVic-VTCMini so I can start vaping again.

Hope y’all have a super day. :)

Hello @reaperVR and welcome to the forum

Hey hey
This is Pieter, from the east rand.
Picked up a second hand Pico with a Melo111 as my first rig.
Decided that i needed a good alternative to get me of cigarettes... and im almost 4 weeks in!!
My first stop was Vape Away in Benoni, got amazing advice and help from the guys in the shop.
They put me onto Paulies Coffee Cake for the first week....and Buckley &Co 's Toffee Choc Tabacco there after.
Im so freeking hooked and SO over smoking!!

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Hi Pieter,

Welcome

Kurt is a great guy and VERY informative!

Regards

Zaak

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pieter,

Welcome and thanks for supporting our brand Buckley & Co.! (Mods, sorry if this is seen as advertising, just shout and let me know)

Kurt is a great guy and VERY informative!

Regards

Zaak

Hi

I'm Natasha and I'm a nicotine-a-holic.

My life consist of being a keyboard warrior, work and being a single mom.
I need to give up smoking and got introduced to the mystic world of Vaping through a bunch of crazy friends.

Thousands of Rands later and here I am. No turning back now.

At this point I'm coughing and not Vaping yet, but we'll get there.

Hi Natasha

Congrats on your conversation!
You'll have lots of fun vaping Trust me;)
It's great for your kids as well.

Hi

I need to give up smoking and got introduced to the mystic world of Vaping through a bunch of crazy friends.

Hi

Hello @qknatsha and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up vapers!
Im Jen and I've been vaping for 10 months and counting. So far I haven't fallen off the wagon yet. I have 3 devices at the moment, a purple minikin v2 with a unwell 3 crown on it. I have a predator with the elabo tank and I also have a osub which has my govad on. I loooove vaping and visiting all the different shops!! I just recently got a coilmaster 3 kit so building has become alot more fun!

Whats up vapers!
Im Jen and I've been vaping for 10 months and counting. So far I haven't fallen off the wagon yet. I have 3 devices at the moment, a purple minikin v2 with a unwell 3 crown on it. I have a predator with the elabo tank and I also have a osub which has my govad on. I loooove vaping and visiting all the different shops!! I just recently got a coilmaster 3 kit so building has become alot more fun!

Hello @Jenna Bartosch and welcome to the forum

Hardly my first post, but I realized I have yet to introduce myself and feel it's about time :rofl:

My name is Kyle, I'm from Fourways and I'm entirely in it for the flavour. Never been a smoker so 0mg all the way.

Had a great time on the forum so far, look out for juice and hardware reviews from myself in the near future :wave1:

Hardly my first post, but I realized I have yet to introduce myself and feel it's about time :rofl:

My name is Kyle, I'm from Fourways and I'm entirely in it for the flavour. Never been a smoker so 0mg all the way.

Had a great time on the forum so far, look out for juice and hardware reviews from myself in the near future :wave1:

Hello @SparMan and welcome on out of the shadows and into the light

Hi, Sachin here from Pietermaritzburg. Nice forum youve guys got. Been browsing and finally decided to join. Im a newbie vaper and enjoying every moment of it.

Last edited:
Hi, Sachin here from Pietermaritzburg. Nice forum youve guys got. Been browsing and finally decided to join. Im a newbie vaper, but enjoying every moment of it.
Welcome Sachin,
Nice to see some more midlands vapers!!

Good day. Name is Linton. Been vaping for almost 4 years now. Still have not reached the league of mods some of you have :) However feeling the time is now hence me joining this awesome forum. Currently have a Smok Quantum and Eleaf mod with a Vaporesso Estoc and a OBS Engine. Hoping to get some great advice on a new mod. Thanks ;)

Back