Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys. I am new to this forum and learning a lot.

Bought a "Lung Buddy" started kit a couple of months ago and now I learn so much more than I ever thought there was.

I have a couple of questions I hope some one will be able to help with.

1: Can I use any type of liquid in my e-cig as I see there are quite a good couple available on this forum?

2: Is there perhaps a retailer in Pta (Moot area) that I can visit for my liquids and accessories.

3: I some times get this funny feeling down my wind pipe when I inhale, is that normal or is it involved with the flavor/liquid I am using.

Hope to learn some more and try out new liquids etc. Hoping to be completely "normal cigarette" free very soon.

I am in windows, I thought it might e copy ad past thing so i tried to copy to notepad and then to the forum but it still not playing along, well i will just type for now, just excuse the grammar please

Ja. I don't think it will work in windows. Lol, this is an easy bunch and no one cares about spelling and/or grammar, at least we all understand each other. Looking forward to your postings on the forum.

Ok, so I have been on this forum for a day and have already ordered the Innokin iTaste 134 mini, Innokin Cool Fire 2, and the Innokin iTaste 134 with all the goodies.

Think I need to step away otherwise I will be skint carrying on like this:oops:

Ok, so I have been on this forum for a day and have already ordered the Innokin iTaste 134 mini, Innokin Cool Fire 2, and the Innokin iTaste 134 with all the goodies.

Think I need to step away otherwise I will be skint carrying on like this:oops:

Well, that is the forum for you :giggle:

Bought a "Lung Buddy" started kit a couple of months ago and now I learn so much more than I ever thought there was.

1: Can I use any type of liquid in my e-cig as I see there are quite a good couple available on this forum?

2: Is there perhaps a retailer in Pta (Moot area) that I can visit for my liquids and accessories.

3: I some times get this funny feeling down my wind pipe when I inhale, is that normal or is it involved with the flavor/liquid I am using.

Hope to learn some more and try out new liquids etc. Hoping to be completely "normal cigarette" free very soon.
Welcome to the forum @BeertjiePta :)

I started on the lungbuddy also, got me through the first year, albeit I bought like 5 kits during that time :rolleyes:

1. Yes! Please do! D
2. I dunno.... anybody else wanna have a go here?
3. Could be that your nic level is too high, also I found that on the lungbuddies when the battery runs down the vape gets cold and almost condenses in the throat. Also, coils could use some cleaning/replacing?

Alternating between the e-cig and the stinkies could also be the cause of the throat irritation, solution.... lose the stinkies :)

I started on the lungbuddy also, got me through the first year, albeit I bought like 5 kits during that time :rolleyes:

1. Yes! Please do! D
3. Could be that your nic level is too high, also I found that on the lungbuddies when the battery runs down the vape gets cold and almost condenses in the throat. Also, coils could use some cleaning/replacing?

Alternating between the e-cig and the stinkies could also be the cause of the throat irritation, solution.... lose the stinkies :)

Hi BumbleBee.

Thanks for the reply. Jip think it is time to dump them completely. I think I will also try the coil tip. What can I use to clean them properly?

Seeing that you used the LungBuddy do you perhaps know if what battery strength these are, read that battery amps also makes a difference in the amount of vapor you get and can I use accessories from other brands on the lung buddy? Was told it is not too great of a e-sig.

welcome to the forum @BeertjiePta, i'm sure the experts will be here soon to assist you with your queries regarding vendors in Pretoria and your vaping gear :) Hope you have loads of fun here with us :rock:

Welcome to the forum. See @BumbleBee has answered some of your questions. No shops that I know of in Pretoria, but www.eciggies.co.za is in Pretoria and I have seen some members say they have visited them. Suggest you phone them. Happy vaping.

What would be the top 10 or 5 brands when it comes to quality when buying e-cigs? Are the eCiggies good quality?

Should have done my homework better before buying but the sales guy made his brand seem like the cream of the crop.

What would be the top 10 or 5 brands when it comes to quality when buying e-cigs? Are the eCiggies good quality?

Should have done my homework better before buying but the sales guy made his brand seem like the cream of the crop.
This might help:
If you want to go slim and trim:
  1. BATTERY:
    1. The Vision Spinner1 1300 mAh. Think your current batteries are 650 mah. It has variable voltage so you can up your power for more throat hit. You can buy that for R350.00 here. With that you need a USBcharger at R100.00 with wall adapter at R60.00. An Ego C Twist, also at 1300 mah will also work. Available here at R289.00.
    2. The Vision Spinner2 at 1650 mAh (will last longer the version 1 but is a little bit longer) availablehereat R400.00. With the same charger and wall adapter as mentioned above.
  2. CLEAROMIZER:
    1. On top of that my recommendation is a Kanger Protank Mini 3, which has dual coils so will give you a super hit. Also nice and slim and will fit the Vision Spinners like a glove. Takes 1.5 ml. get it here for R180.00. Get some spare coils for you mPT3, at R30.oo for one.
    2. Another, less expensive option is the Kangertech Evod2 at R100.00 here. From all accounts the Evod 2 is a great clearomizer as well, also dual coils. Takes the same spare coils as the mPT3.
Here is a picture of the Vision Spinner1:
ezQ0o3r.jpg

Picture of the Kanger Protank Mini 3 on top of a Vision Spinner1 and Vision Spinner2
tRLGqKj.jpg

If you do not mind a little bulkier:
  1. BATTERY:
    1. The MVP is very popular and has a battery capacity of 2600 mah - so should last almost twice as long as the Vision Spinner. R760.00 here. Comes with a USB charger, but do get a wall adapter. And a clearomizer, which is not well rated in this forum. There are some other MVPs, bit more expensive, on the site linked.
  2. CLEAROMIZER:
    1. On top of that - the Kanger Aerotank. The Aerotank uses the same coils as the Protank Mini 3 or the Evod 2 mentioned above, but takes 2.5 ml. Available here at R340.00 or here at R350.00.
Here a picture with dimensions of the MVP
HKIlxrC.jpg

Many reviews and more photos of above-mentioned gear in our review section.
Always a good idea a second atomizer to alternate juices and as a backup. A second backup battery is also recommended.

This might help:
If you want to go slim and trim:
  1. BATTERY:
    1. The Vision Spinner1 1300 mAh. Think your current batteries are 650 mah. It has variable voltage so you can up your power for more throat hit. You can buy that for R350.00 here. With that you need a USBcharger at R100.00 with wall adapter at R60.00. An Ego C Twist, also at 1300 mah will also work. Available here at R289.00.
    2. The Vision Spinner2 at 1650 mAh (will last longer the version 1 but is a little bit longer) availablehereat R400.00. With the same charger and wall adapter as mentioned above.
  2. CLEAROMIZER:
    1. On top of that my recommendation is a Kanger Protank Mini 3, which has dual coils so will give you a super hit. Also nice and slim and will fit the Vision Spinners like a glove. Takes 1.5 ml. get it here for R180.00. Get some spare coils for you mPT3, at R30.oo for one.
    2. Another, less expensive option is the Kangertech Evod2 at R100.00 here. From all accounts the Evod 2 is a great clearomizer as well, also dual coils. Takes the same spare coils as the mPT3.
Here is a picture of the Vision Spinner1:
ezQ0o3r.jpg

Picture of the Kanger Protank Mini 3 on top of a Vision Spinner1 and Vision Spinner2
tRLGqKj.jpg

If you do not mind a little bulkier:
  1. BATTERY:
    1. The MVP is very popular and has a battery capacity of 2600 mah - so should last almost twice as long as the Vision Spinner. R760.00 here. Comes with a USB charger, but do get a wall adapter. And a clearomizer, which is not well rated in this forum. There are some other MVPs, bit more expensive, on the site linked.
  2. CLEAROMIZER:
    1. On top of that - the Kanger Aerotank. The Aerotank uses the same coils as the Protank Mini 3 or the Evod 2 mentioned above, but takes 2.5 ml. Available here at R340.00 or here at R350.00.
Here a picture with dimensions of the MVP
HKIlxrC.jpg

Many reviews and more photos of above-mentioned gear in our review section.
Always a good idea a second atomizer to alternate juices and as a backup. A second backup battery is also recommended.

Thank you very much. Seems there are a lot to learn still.

I appreciate all the help so far guys.

1. Yes! Please do! D

I wanted to ask you a question BumbleBee, I see you also have the Lung Buddy CE4, what other brands/models atomizers and batteries will fit this model? Can't seem to find decent info on this e-cig like I would have wanted to.

Anything with 510 threading will fit. I think @Matthee has already answered your question about brands and he made some good recommendations. What you have is basically just a rebranded chinese generic/copy/clone.

Another question from the newbie, what is PG/VG ration?
Your juice consist of Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and flavourings. The ratio is how much PG to VG is in your juice. Normally the PG is indicated first. Thus 70/30 would mean 70 % PG and 30 % VG. Could also be indicated as 70PG/30VG.

Another question from the newbie, what is PG/VG ration?
It is the ratio/mix between Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin. The more vg you have, the more clouds you get, the more pg you have, the bigger throat hit you will obtain. This is the simplest I can think of how to explain it.

vapemob.co.za

Your juice consist of Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and flavourings. The ratio is how much PG to VG is in your juice. Normally the PG is indicated first. Thus 70/30 would mean 70 % PG and 30 % VG. Could also be indicated as 70PG/30VG.
To add a bit of "newbie speak" to this.... PG is the stuff that carries the flavoring, VG is the stuff that makes the vapour thicker

Great thanks very much

Hi There!

My name is Shawn, I have been vaping for a couple of months now and have already started getting into the mod scene :) I have a Magoo and am loving it! I really want to get a Russian 91% though so BADLY!

Oh and I am a junior software developer

Hi
My name is Leigh, I started vaping about 3 months ago and I started my vaping journey off with a twisp. Have to say that I really enjoy my twisp =D... I bought a kangertech aerotank about a month ago and I have combined that with a vision spinner 2, but with all honesty I have to say that I still prefer the twisp ;) . Any advice on a vaping setup that will be better than a twisp (produce more vapour and better taste)?

Welcome @Shawn Brewis and @LJRanger. good choice on wanting a Russian Shawn and Leigh, if you not happy with the aerotank you should possibly consider the Nautilus tank. Although it could possibly be the juice or the voltage you vaping at?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome @Shawn Brewis and @LJRanger, you guys enjoy your stay here.

@Shawn Brewis, if I may ask, where about are you sourcing your NR-R-NR wire from for the Magoo? or are you making your own NR-R-NR wire?

Happy Vaping Guys!

Hi .. My name is Johan, live in a small Freestate town and this vaping road are just about to start for me.

Deu to medical resons i am on a disability grand and ... *insert soppy storry here* .. "look at my sig"

Welcome @kimbo
I trust you will be able to find happiness with regards to vaping and this forum
Strength to you and all the best for your vaping journey.

Back