Introduce Yourselves:

Eish what n idiot. :-( . Just changed batteries on my maxi, opened the wrong end and all the juice ran out on my pants. Such a freakin nooby think to do. Hanging my head in shame lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Eish what n idiot. :-( . Just changed batteries on my maxi, opened the wrong end and all the juice ran out on my pants. Such a freakin nooby think to do. Hanging my head in shame lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Haha, it happens to most ppl using Maxi's. Now you've learnt a valuable lesson :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Dev :) Goodness me this army is getting bigger and bigger by the day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Been lurking on the forums for a while.
Started out with an evod starter kit, tried a few other clearomizers, protanks, etc, got a PT3 on order (dual coil baby!), awaiting delivery of Rocket rebuildable and gonna start with building soon.
Recently started with DIY juices, and now it's pretty much all I vape, searching for that perfect holy grail mixture.

Hi guys,
Started out with an evod starter kit, tried a few other clearomizers, protanks, etc, got a PT3 on order (dual coil baby!), awaiting delivery of Rocket rebuildable and gonna start with building soon.
Recently started with DIY juices, and now it's pretty much all I vape, searching for that perfect holy grail mixture.
Hi 1am7h30n3, welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and hope you enjoy your new toys you have on the way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome :) The courier has just collected your parcel and it is out for same day delivery so you should get it today! Waybill number is on its way to your email.

Hi guys,
Welcome again @1am7h30n3 (still trying to decipher your handle), officially. Hope this forum will be an asset for you and that we can learn from your experiences as well.

Haha, the 1am7h30n3 is for I Am The One.
@Stroodlepuff thanks, I got the email, that's the package I'm most excited about receiving!

Welcome new friend (whose name reads to me like 2sd87asd89) ;)

Welcome all to this awesome forum! You will indeed find all the info whether for beginner or advanced.. ;)

Now you are totally confusing me:). Please translate that code.

Simple: Close eyes, mash number keys with left hand and alphabet keys with right hand :p

I give up. Presume you mean "match" not "mash"? Can't do that on a normal PC keyboard? Please, help me out of my misery and just tell me! I would fail totally as a coder:).

Lol Matthee. Too much coffee, not enough vape for me. :D Thought you asked how I made it, not what it means. It is open to interpretation, but in DevDev-ish(Soon to be RSA's 13th official language, and some what related to English) it says Iamtheone

Hey all,

So coming in as a real noob here only been vaping for a week now( haven't had a cig since I started:D) and all I can is that it is freaking cool.

I'm a technical person, which has been a problem this week as I have been reading far to much about this stuff that it is a borderline addiction ( that's not such a bad thing right?)

I started with a EVOD kit which has been great, went to the guys at Vapeking to get a few flavours and we'll walked out with a few other things, what a great setup they have there, very cool ideas for the future.

But yeah that's enough for now, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk 2

Back