Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys new to the forum, name is mike and i'm the new agent for Vape King in the kempton park area

Welcome @Michael, best of luck with your new venture :)

on a side note, before the fines master catches you... add your location under your name and also put an avatar pic up heheheehe - those are grounds for hefty fines ;)

Hey guys, Kevin here. New to this forum, been reading it for a week tho. Went e-cig and marlboro hybrid a week ago. Had one marlboro in the last two days :)

Hi guys new to the forum, name is mike and i'm the new agent for Vape King in the kempton park area

Welcome @Michael
Wishing you all the success for the new agency.
Enjoy the forum and we look forward to hearing your experiences.

Hey guys, Kevin here. New to this forum, been reading it for a week tho. Went e-cig and marlboro hybrid a week ago. Had one marlboro in the last two days :)

Hi @kevkev
Welcome to the forum -
Congratulations on your 1 cig in the last two days - that is a great thing!
Hope you enjoy your stay here - we certainly have a great place.
All the best with your vaping journey

Most welcome to the forum. Like that "hybrid", lol. Happy vaping.

Hi

Second time trying e-cigs, not looking good again, too much hassles finding juice and coils in Durban.
At R70 for couriers from other parts of the country makes it too expensive and when you want to smoke/vape 2 days is too long.

Will someone set up a store in Durban please.

sigh

Welcome to all newbees

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi

Second time trying e-cigs, not looking good again, too much hassles finding juice and coils in Durban.
At R70 for couriers from other parts of the country makes it too expensive and when you want to smoke/vape 2 days is too long.

sigh

Welcome to the forum @Paul

Indeed, vaping is not as convenient as going to the garage and quickly buying a box of smokes that lasts a whole day.

But, once you have a good setup hardware wise, enough replacement coils and a good stash of juices you like, vaping becomes way more blissful than smoking ever was or could be.

It just takes some experimentation to find what you like and some planning ahead. But one gets the hang of it.

Dont lose hope, there are so many happy vapers on this forum in far out places.

All the best

Hi

sigh
Hi @Paul. Welcome to the forum.
Like @Silver said, it may not be the most convenient in the beginning, but once you get into the flow it's world's better than what we all used to do!

My 2 cents worth is to stock up on what you need in advance. Order new juices, coils etc before you run out. I'm a self proclaimed vaping ***** and always have a ridiculously large stockpile of pretty much everything i might need and it does help. Don't forget that juices get better with time (like a fine wine or a lazy aged steak! ☺) so order the liquids you enjoy in bulk and let them steep. You'll be amazed at how much the flavours can develop and change over a week, a month or even 3! That will make the 70 bucks go a lot further!

Our online retailers are all fantastic people with a real passion for what they do. Talk to them, and see what advice they have to give.

Hope this has been helpful and keep it up. You're in the right place for everything that you could need vape - wise. ✌

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

And a warm welcome to all the new members. Loving how quickly this family is growing!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys my name is Kyle Miscia
live in the fourways are and have just recently started vaping,
got involved through Vapeking thanks to Stroodlepuff and Gizmo for all the help.

Back