Introduce Yourselves:

Good day everyone, I'm Brian from East London, I'm an Admitted Attorney, practising and managing offices in Mdantsane and King Williams Town. My journey started back in February, I had to get off the stinkies after I found out my wife was pregnant, figured after 12 years it was about time and I wanted to live long enough to share many memories with our little princess. I've thoroughly enjoyed the learning process, so much so that I also got into making my own DIY E-liquid and I hope to share and learn from you all.

Good day everyone, I'm Brian from East London, I'm an Admitted Attorney, practising and managing offices in Mdantsane and King Williams Town. My journey started back in February, I had to get off the stinkies after I found out my wife was pregnant, figured after 12 years it was about time and I wanted to live long enough to share many memories with our little princess. I've thoroughly enjoyed the learning process, so much so that I also got into making my own DIY E-liquid and I hope to share and learn from you all.

welcome !

Warm welcome @Breeze. Congratulations on quitting the stinkies and an even bigger congrats on the pregnancy. This forum is a wealth of information, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Head on over to the E-liquid section of the form, there's a ton of information there, not to mention the E-liquid recipes section where recipes are grouped by flavour profile (Bakeries, Fruits, Desserts etc). Very informative and fun to try out. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the community.

Hi everyone, my boyfriend @TheSubieVaper got me into ecigssa. I will probably be seen in the classifieds because I like shiny stuff
I have been vaping for a year now because I wanted an alternative to Hookah... best decision ever. :dancer2:

Hi everyone, my boyfriend @TheSubieVaper got me into ecigssa. I will probably be seen in the classifieds because I like shiny stuff
I have been vaping for a year now because I wanted an alternative to Hookah... best decision ever. :dancer2:

Welcome @Power puffz !!! Glad you came to the dark side with the rest of us!!!

Hi All, so glad I found a forum to focused on vaping. I was a casual smoker during pub visits or socials until I tried vaping:) Been at it for 3 years and still enjoy it. I started vaping for the fun of it after seeing some mates building there decks with there awesome tool bags and gadgets, as an engineer this got my attention :) I love the fact that there are many variables involved to get the best flavor or cloud production. At times I do feel that if my rta had a face, I would punch it:sweating:, although it adds to the excitement.

My go to setup is a Noisy V2 and my OG Reload. Busy trying some MTL RTAs.

Hi All, so glad I found a forum to focused on vaping. I was a casual smoker during pub visits or socials until I tried vaping:) Been at it for 3 years and still enjoy it. I started vaping for the fun of it after seeing some mates building there decks with there awesome tool bags and gadgets, as an engineer this got my attention :) I love the fact that there are many variables involved to get the best flavor or cloud production. At times I do feel that if my rta had a face, I would punch it:sweating:, although it adds to the excitement.

Welcome!

Hey welcome and enjoy the forum

welcome !

Hi all

Another converted ex smoker newbie vaper here from Pretoria

Used to do 20+ stinkies a day for the last 26 years until aunty Zuma forced me over to vaping.
Atleast some good came from the lockdown, been vaping for 3 months during which time I had one smoke that tasted like crap, never gonna touch that shit again.

Regards
Sean

Hi all

Another converted ex smoker newbie vaper here from Pretoria

Used to do 20+ stinkies a day for the last 26 years until aunty Zuma forced me over to vaping.
Atleast some good came from the lockdown, been vaping for 3 months during which time I had one smoke that tasted like crap, never gonna touch that shit again.

Regards
Sean

Welcome @Seanpta! You have made the right choice and have come to the right place!!! What is your setup that you are using/got you off the stinkies?

Back